VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8
FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post

yes that sucks but think they may also be encrypted using widevine for 1080p
    None of the usual WV stuff in the manifest

2. So you have never actually downloaded and decrypted then

3. downloaded yes, decrypted not yet, yer i no theres no widevine stuff in that 1080p manifest but there must be a 1080p wv manifest available somewhere on there servers

4. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    downloaded yes, decrypted not yet, yer i no theres no widevine stuff in that 1080p manifest but there must be a 1080p wv manifest available somewhere on there servers
    Since 1080p is only available on Samsung devices… I’m assuming they only use Playready on those devices. If they don’t need Widevine they’re not likely to be on the server anywhere

5. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    downloaded yes, decrypted not yet, yer i no theres no widevine stuff in that 1080p manifest but there must be a 1080p wv manifest available somewhere on there servers
    What software did you use to get the manifest from your TV?

6. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    What software did you use to get the manifest from your TV?
    urlsnooper2

7. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Since 1080p is only available on Samsung devices… I’m assuming they only use Playready on those devices. If they don’t need Widevine they’re not likely to be on the server anywhere
    I actually think they might have WV 1080p as well, also I am pretty sure it is not just Samsung that is supported (it is limited by config to just samsung).
    Been digging through code on their various smartTV players for a while now and there are settings like this for example:

var defaultConfig = {
    "resize": true,
    "1080p": false,
    "bubble-native-key-event": false
    };

Which leads me to believe that it is just a matter of turning the switch for them and enable it on other platforms if needed. Also Britbox seems to have some C5 content and that is delivered in higher resolutions. (it doens't come from the same CDN tho.. but still it exists)

8. Originally Posted by gnodde View Post
    Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    I actually think they might have WV 1080p as well, also I am pretty sure it is not just Samsung that is supported (it is limited by config to just samsung).
    Been digging through code on their various smartTV players for a while now and there are settings like this for example:

var defaultConfig = {
    "resize": true,
    "1080p": false,
    "bubble-native-key-event": false
    };

Which leads me to believe that it is just a matter of turning the switch for them and enable it on other platforms if needed. Also Britbox seems to have some C5 content and that is delivered in higher resolutions. (it doens't come from the same CDN tho.. but still it exists)
    yer im also downloading stuff from britbox via amazon (well i am when anystream works) but most of the channel 5 tv shows arnt available on britbox yet so hence wanting to download them from my5 in 1080p

9. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    Channel 5 content on Britbox may be limited due to C5's new owners, ViacomCBS having different ideas. And Acorn is transmitting C5 content at better resolution (1080p) in other territories. See Dalgliesh.

10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    please guys help ????dumb question

i have the private keys folder inside which 2 files are present
    but how do i get the keys to video
    pm me please
    Last edited by birbal1; 15th Feb 2022 at 14:37.

11. --
    Last edited by lomero; 16th Feb 2022 at 02:55.

12. Originally Posted by birbal1 View Post
    please guys help ????dumb question

i have the private keys folder inside which 2 files are present
    but how do i get the keys to video
    pm me please
    Don't give your keys when someone will ask for it.
    Just a real talk. It's useless if you can't create your own script.
    Unless you'll find someone trustworthy that can make a script for you but in return, your key for sure.

But still you can use it. There are some script here for manual process

13. I tried to do that, and then my phone was missing files. Of course, I didn't disturb the memory or get into it while writing the code, but something went wrong. I may have made a mistake, but it definitely deleted most of my important photos and videos, that I didn't send to anyone and didn't have on my Facebook. It also deleted various formats of files that I needed for school and work. Can I find them somewhere on my phone, not through search, or do I have to make ANDROID DATA RECOVERY? I don't know about this, so I don't even know where to ask about it. I've found your post and decided to ask here.
    Last edited by elanelown; 23rd Feb 2022 at 06:01.

14. guys how to dump from android studio emulator??

15. Hi,
    has anyone connected to Frida via Wi-Fi and not via USB?
    I tried changing device = frida.get_usb_device() to
    device = frida.get_device_manager().add_remote_device('192. 168.0.27:27042')
    but it doesn't connect in wvdumper.
    Via USB it works fine.

16. Originally Posted by ga2p View Post
    Hi,
    has anyone connected to Frida via Wi-Fi and not via USB?
    I tried changing device = frida.get_usb_device() to
    device = frida.get_device_manager().add_remote_device('192. 168.0.27:27042')
    but it doesn't connect in wvdumper.
    Via USB it works fine.
    Maybe try adding a small delay of 5 seconds ?

17. Edit.
    Last edited by Techman; 2nd Mar 2022 at 03:37.