VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    L1
    If your device is rooted with Magisk, inside Magisk find and install this module liboemcrypto.so disabler
    yes!I found on Magysk!

no, it didn't help

maybe

It seems like Google made some changes in their OEMCrypto library and it broke the script. Further investigation is needed to make it work on Android 11+, feel free to open PRs.
    Last edited by nickomaru; 4th Jan 2022 at 04:03.

2. Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post

maybe

It seems like Google made some changes in their OEMCrypto library and it broke the script. Further investigation is needed to make it work on Android 11+, feel free to open PRs.
    I guess you could try to flash a custom rom with an older version of android on it, but obviously make sure you have a backup.

3. [QUOTE=nickomaru;2643580]
    Originally Posted by EatThis View Post
    looks like before "All hooks completed"?
    yes
    so if thats really a dumped l1 cdm that should work with other tools etc? if not its l3 but says its l1 for some reason anyone else dumped l1 cdm like this and does it work with other tools?

4. has anyone managed to dump l1 cdm sucesfully from there devices? using dumper? ifso pm please as need to know if this accualy dumps l1 cdms or not

5. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    if the bootloader on your device is unlocked, then it's unlikely l1 keys will be provisioned for that device.
    see risks here
    https://developer.sony.com/develop/open-devices/get-started/unlock-bootloader#warranty
    here
    https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/woot17/woot17-paper-hay.pdf
    and with widevinde being modular even certified gets revoked, see
    https://support.google.com/android/thread/109544565/why-cdm-widevine-certificate-degra...e-device?hl=en

but I'm sure you know this already.

6. wasnt talking to u just everyone else!!!!
    Last edited by Dannyboi; 4th Jan 2022 at 10:16.

7. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    In a public forum, you're talking to everyone. I'm sure you know that too.

8. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    has anyone managed to dump l1 cdm sucesfully from there devices? using dumper? ifso pm please as need to know if this accualy dumps l1 cdms or not
    Its been said many times already... The dumper script is a L3 dumping script. It has nothing to do with L1.

9. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    has anyone managed to dump l1 cdm sucesfully from there devices? using dumper? ifso pm please as need to know if this accualy dumps l1 cdms or not
    Its been said many times already... The dumper script is a L3 dumping script. It has nothing to do with L1.
    Ah sure, when you realise he created the topic with the title
    How To Dump L3 CDM From Android Device's (ONLY Talk About Dumping L3 CDMS)
    I'm sure he knows that too.
    Honestly, I've never come across someone so demanding of people to give him stuff and yet unwilling to either thank others for their work or to do any actual work himself.

10. Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    L1
    If your device is rooted with Magisk, inside Magisk find and install this module liboemcrypto.so disabler
    yes!I found on Magysk!

no, it didn't help

maybe

After disabling the liboemcrypto, DRM info is showing L3 ?
    If not, you need to access the TWRP recovery menu to do this manually.
    After that, if DRM Info shows L3 then restart the script, it should work

The reason is that some device allow the usage of L1 after beeing rooted, but the script only extract L3 so you're not using it, and therefore can't export it

11. [QUOTE=Keller501;2643664][QUOTE=nickomaru;2643591]
    L1

After disabling the liboemcrypto, DRM info is showing L3 ?
    If not, you need to access the TWRP recovery menu to do this manually.
    After that, if DRM Info shows L3 then restart the script, it should work

The reason is that some device allow the usage of L1 after beeing rooted, but the script only extract L3 so you're not using it, and therefore can't export it

now i see L3

i used Python 3.6 now i install 3.8.8 and script not create files!

12. Now your problem is that last 16.
    Make it 13.

13. Is it possible to change from oem crypto api 11 to 13?

14. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Now your problem is that last 16.
    Make it 13.
    hi,
    I have Android 11, cdm version 15 and I was able to do the key dump.
    It may be because of version 16 but with version 15 it works.

15. Originally Posted by ga2p View Post
    Make it 13.
    hi,

is there any opportunity to change this?

16. psaframe
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by ga2p View Post
    Make it 13.
    hi,

is there any opportunity to change this?
    Try to downgrade your phone with older custom rom

17. anye lvl 1 cdm dump tools?

18. i'm trying to have l3 but i can't

i have android 9, root, oemcrypto 13 (in l3), l1 downgraded to l3 by liboem of module's magisk, but only i have the keyboxes -json and bin-, what can i do?

thanks...

edit:

and now, suddenly something fails, but i dont know what. don't found the device, i try reflash the android -root, android 9, l1 downgraded to l3, magisk with module, frida 15.1.14, debbuging- but nothing work. when i write 'adb devices' i see the device.

i tried with py 3.9.6 and 3.9.6

all the requirements are installed. i dont know what to do.

this is the log

D:\py dump_keys.py
    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "D:\dump_keys.py", line 14, in <module>
    device = frida.get_usb_device()
    File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 89, in get_usb_device
    return get_device_matching(lambda d: d.type == 'usb', timeout, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 97, in get_device_matching
    return get_device_manager().get_device_matching(predicate , timeout, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\core.py", line 26, in wrapper
    return f(*args, **kwargs)
    File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\core.py", line 58, in get_device_matching
    return Device(self._impl.get_device_matching(lambda d: predicate(Device(d)), raw_timeout))
    frida.InvalidArgumentError: device not found
    Last edited by Jordi22; 6th Jan 2022 at 22:37.

19. Originally Posted by Jordi22 View Post
    i'm trying to have l3 but i can't

i have android 9, root, oemcrypto 13 (in l3), l1 downgraded to l3 by liboem of module's magisk, but only i have the keyboxes -json and bin-, what can i do?

thanks...

edit:

and now, suddenly something fails, but i dont know what. don't found the device, i try reflash the android -root, android 9, l1 downgraded to l3, magisk with module, frida 15.1.14, debbuging- but nothing work. when i write 'adb devices' i see the device.

this is the log

File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 89, in get_usb_device
    File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\__init__.py", line 97, in get_device_matching
    File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\core.py", line 26, in wrapper
    File "C:\Users\*\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python39 \lib\site-packages\frida\core.py", line 58, in get_device_matching
    return Device(self._impl.get_device_matching(lambda d: predicate(Device(d)), raw_timeout))
    Frida is not finding your device. You should not have to reflash the same version that will not fix your problem, if anything the reflashing oldest version your device can take and if available.

Try the following in this order.
    1. Restart your device, restart your computer.
    2. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your device, plug to computer. When you're prompted to allow USB debugging, tap on Yes on the device. Is a notification that comes up as soon as you plug in the device.
    3. Start the frida server, however you always have done it.
    4. Make a backup of the original 'dump_keys.py' script and replace everything inside of it with the following code. Then run it.
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/env python3

import time
    import frida
    import logging
    from Helpers.Scanner import Scan
    import sys
    import threading

def get_device():
        mgr = frida.get_device_manager()
        changed = threading.Event()
        def on_changed():
            changed.set()
        mgr.on('changed', on_changed)

device = None
        while device is None:
            devices = [dev for dev in mgr.enumerate_devices() if dev.type =='usb']
            if len(devices) == 0:
                print ('Waiting for usb device...')
                changed.wait()
            else:
                device = devices[0]

mgr.off('changed', on_changed)
        return device;

logging.basicConfig(
        format='%(asctime)s - %(name)s - %(lineno)d - %(levelname)s - %(message)s',
        datefmt='%Y-%m-%d %I:%M:%S %p',
        level=logging.DEBUG,
    )
    device = get_device()
    scanner = Scan(device.name)
    logging.info(f'Connected to {device.name}')
    logging.info('scanning all processes for the following libraries')
    for process in device.enumerate_processes():
        logging.debug(process)
        if 'drm' in process.name or 'mediaserver' in process.name:
           libraries = scanner.find_widevine_process(device, process.name)
           if libraries:
              for library in libraries:
                   scanner.hook_to_process(device, process.name, library)
    logging.info('Hooks completed')
    while True:
        time.sleep(1000)
    5. If this time is successful and you still are only getting the keyboxes, post the log of what happens BEFORE 'All Hooks completed', not after (it may be needed later) nor everything you get. Only what happens before. This will give us an idea of what is up and work from there.

20. Originally Posted by EatThis View Post
    Originally Posted by Jordi22 View Post
    i'm trying to have l3 but i can't

thanks...

edit:

this is the log

Frida is not finding your device. You should not have to reflash the same version that will not fix your problem, if anything the reflashing oldest version your device can take and if available.

Try the following in this order.
    1. Restart your device, restart your computer.
    2. Make sure USB debugging is enabled on your device, plug to computer. When you're prompted to allow USB debugging, tap on Yes on the device. Is a notification that comes up as soon as you plug in the device.
    3. Start the frida server, however you always have done it.
    4. Make a backup of the original 'dump_keys.py' script and replace everything inside of it with the following code. Then run it.
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/env python3

import time
    import frida
    import logging
    import sys
    import threading

def get_device():
        def on_changed():
            changed.set()

device = None
        while device is None:
            if len(devices) == 0:
                changed.wait()
            else:
                device = devices[0]

return device;

logging.basicConfig(
        level=logging.DEBUG,
    )
    device = get_device()
        logging.debug(process)
           if libraries:
    while True:
        time.sleep(1000)
    5. If this time is successful and you still are only getting the keyboxes, post the log of what happens BEFORE 'All Hooks completed', not after (it may be needed later) nor everything you get. Only what happens before. This will give us an idea of what is up and work from there.
    hi! works! maybe the dump_keys.py original is the problem?

i run the script but, again, i get keyboxes -json and bin-

i post here the log before 'all hooks completed'

Code:
    D:\>py dump_keys.py
    Waiting for usb device...
    2022-01-07 06:53:21 AM - root - 38 - INFO - Connected to Redmi Note 7
    2022-01-07 06:53:21 AM - root - 39 - INFO - scanning all processes for the following libraries
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1, name="init", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=594, name="init", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=595, name="init", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=596, name="ueventd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=614, name="mqsasd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=617, name="logd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=618, name="servicemanager", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=619, name="hwservicemanager", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=620, name="vndservicemanager", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=632, name="qseecomd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=635, name="qseecomd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=662, name="android.hardware.gatekeeper@1.0-service-qti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=663, name="android.hardware.keymaster@4.0-service-qti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=664, name="vold", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=674, name="magiskd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=769, name="android.hidl.allocator@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=770, name="healthd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=771, name="android.hardware.audio@2.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=772, name="android.hardware.bluetooth@1.0-service-qti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=773, name="android.hardware.camera.provider@2.4-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=774, name="android.hardware.cas@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=775, name="android.hardware.configstore@1.1-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:22 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=776, name="android.hardware.drm@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:23 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libwvdrmengine.so at 0x77a44c1000
    2022-01-07 06:53:23 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=777, name="android.hardware.drm@1.1-service.clearkey", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:24 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=778, name="android.hardware.drm@1.1-service.widevine", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libwvhidl.so at 0x7969c87000
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=779, name="android.hardware.graphics.allocator@2.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=780, name="android.hardware.graphics.composer@2.1-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=781, name="android.hardware.health@2.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=782, name="android.hardware.ir@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=783, name="android.hardware.light@2.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=784, name="android.hardware.memtrack@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=785, name="android.hardware.power@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=786, name="android.hardware.sensors@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=787, name="android.hardware.thermal@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=788, name="android.hardware.usb@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=789, name="android.hardware.vibrator@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=790, name="android.hardware.wifi@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=791, name="vendor.display.color@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=792, name="vendor.qti.esepowermanager@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=793, name="vendor.qti.gnss@2.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=794, name="vendor.qti.hardware.alarm@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=795, name="vendor.qti.hardware.perf@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=796, name="vendor.qti.hardware.qdutils_disp@1.0-service-qti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=797, name="vendor.qti.hardware.qteeconnector@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=798, name="vendor.qti.hardware.soter@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=799, name="vendor.qti.hardware.tui_comm@1.0-service-qti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=800, name="fidoca", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=801, name="vendor.xiaomi.hardware.misys@1.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=802, name="vendor.xiaomi.hardware.misys@2.0-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=803, name="tidad@1.1", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=804, name="vsimd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=806, name="qrtr-ns", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=808, name="rmt_storage", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=809, name="tftp_server", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=813, name="pm-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=814, name="pd-mapper", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=816, name="audioserver", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=817, name="lmkd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=818, name="surfaceflinger", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=819, name="thermalserviced", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=834, name="sensors.qti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=911, name="pm-proxy", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=912, name="mm-pp-dpps", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1101, name="cnd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1103, name="dpmQmiMgr", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1104, name="time_daemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1105, name="thermal-engine", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1106, name="adsprpcd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1107, name="adsprpcd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1108, name="mlipayd@1.1", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1110, name="fidoca", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1111, name="imsqmidaemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1116, name="imsrcsd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1117, name="hvdcp_opti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1118, name="smcinvoked", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1119, name="zygote64", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1120, name="zygote", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1121, name="shelld", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1122, name="fdpp", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1132, name="cameraserver", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:25 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1134, name="drmserver", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:26 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libmediadrm.so at 0xe8d94000
    2022-01-07 06:53:26 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1135, name="incidentd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:26 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1136, name="installd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:26 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1138, name="keystore", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:26 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1141, name="mediadrmserver", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:27 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libmediadrm.so at 0x7504b40000
    2022-01-07 06:53:27 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1153, name="media.extractor", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:27 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1154, name="media.metrics", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:27 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1155, name="mediaserver", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libmediadrm.so at 0xe8e94000
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1161, name="miuibooster", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1162, name="netd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1164, name="perfservice", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1165, name="statsd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1167, name="storaged", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1169, name="wificond", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1170, name="media.codec", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1171, name="wifidisplayhalservice", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1173, name="cnss-daemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1174, name="ssgqmigd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1175, name="ssgtzd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1176, name="mlid", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1178, name="loc_launcher", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1180, name="ATFWD-daemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1181, name="qdmastatsd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1182, name="seemp_healthd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1183, name="seempd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1187, name="checknv", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1260, name="lowi-server", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1261, name="xtwifi-inet-agent", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1262, name="xtwifi-client", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1263, name="slim_daemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1268, name="gatekeeperd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1272, name="xtra-daemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1283, name="tombstoned", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1293, name="android.hardware.biometrics.fingerprint@2.1-service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1363, name="seempd_sphinx", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1366, name="seempd_spa", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1373, name="qcrild", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1398, name="imsdatadaemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1401, name="ipacm-diag", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1414, name="msm_irqbalance", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1419, name="ipacm", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1431, name="qcrild", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1434, name="qti", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1442, name="netmgrd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1444, name="port-bridge", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2350, name="system_server", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2545, name="wpa_supplicant", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2549, name="com.google.android.inputmethod.latin", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2566, name="com.android.systemui", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2591, name="webview_zygote", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2614, name="iptables-restore", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2631, name="ip6tables-restore", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2769, name="Ajustes", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2891, name=".dataservices", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2904, name="com.qualcomm.qti.telephonyservice", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2918, name="se.dirac.acs", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2933, name="com.android.phone", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=2945, name="com.miui.home", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3024, name="com.google.android.ext.services", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3050, name="com.qualcomm.qcrilmsgtunnel", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3248, name="com.google.android.gms.persistent", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3292, name="charge_logger", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3299, name="mcd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3329, name="cnss_diag", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3330, name="tcpdump", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3469, name="com.google.process.gservices", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3485, name="Google", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3516, name="com.goodix.fingerprint", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3549, name="com.miui.daemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3578, name="com.android.se", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3600, name="com.xiaomi.xmsfkeeper", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3647, name="com.tencent.soter.soterserver", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3671, name="com.miui.face", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3792, name="com.android.smspush", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=3887, name="com.google.android.gms", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4077, name="com.lbe.security.miui", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4134, name="com.xiaomi.location.fused", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4331, name="ims_rtp_daemon", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4403, name="com.xiaomi.xmsf", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4464, name="Google Play Store", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4554, name="Seguridad", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4728, name="com.mi.android.globalminusscreen", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=4919, name="com.miui.powerkeeper", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=5107, name="com.facemoji.lite.xiaomi", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=5266, name="com.android.chrome", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=5489, name="com.android.chrome:privileged_process0", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=5585, name="com.miui.analytics", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=6047, name="Chrome", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=6166, name="com.xiaomi.joyose", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=6782, name="FridaServer", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=6870, name="com.android.chrome:sandboxed_process0", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=7061, name="com.android.chrome:sandboxed_process0", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=7188, name="android.process.media", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=7230, name="com.android.settings", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=7501, name="com.google.android.gms.unstable", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=7724, name="com.android.bluetooth", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8100, name="com.miui.micloudsync:sync", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8127, name="com.miui.cloudservice", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8341, name="com.miui.mishare.connectivity", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8382, name="com.xiaomi.account:accountservice", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8568, name="com.miui.notification:remote", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8639, name="com.miui.wmsvc", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8675, name="com.qualcomm.qti.qms.service.connectionsecurity", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8706, name="com.qualcomm.qti.smcinvokepkgmgr", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8725, name="com.qualcomm.qti.smq", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8744, name="com.xiaomi.discover", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8833, name="com.xiaomi.mi_connect_service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8872, name="com.xiaomi.mipicks:guard", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8887, name="mdnsd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8906, name="GetApps", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8919, name="com.xiaomi.providers.appindex", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=8942, name="Official TWRP App", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9015, name="adbd", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9016, name="com.facemoji.lite.xiaomi:push", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9039, name="com.android.providers.calendar", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9087, name="com.miui.android.fashiongallery", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9155, name="Cámara", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9241, name="com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox:search", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9329, name="com.google.process.gapps", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9375, name="frida-server-15.1.14-android-arm64", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9379, name="logcat", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9391, name="Magisk", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9429, name="frida-helper-32", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9465, name="com.xiaomi.simactivate.service", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9490, name="com.xiaomi.finddevice", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 41 - DEBUG - Process(pid=9515, name="com.google.android.apps.wellbeing", parameters={})
    2022-01-07 06:53:28 AM - root - 47 - INFO - Hooks completed

21. when DRM Info must show L3 ? In my case it shows L1 - and it works like a charm.
    The only importent is, to start a playback before start the script.

1. Start playback and stop
    2. Start the dumper
    3. Play again

If i start dumper before playback soething, i get this:

py dump_keys.py
    2022-01-06 11:07:45 AM - root - 16 - INFO - Connected to Sony
    2022-01-06 11:07:45 AM - root - 17 - INFO - scanning all processes for the following libraries
    2022-01-06 11:07:45 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1, name="init", parameters={})
    ... (delete some lines)
    2022-01-06 11:07:50 AM - root - 25 - INFO - Hooks completed

nothing happend more !

If i playback first something and start dumper then, i get

py dump_keys.py
    2022-01-06 11:29:08 AM - root - 16 - INFO - Connected to Sony
    2022-01-06 11:29:08 AM - root - 17 - INFO - scanning all processes for the following libraries
    2022-01-06 11:29:08 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1, name="init", parameters={})
    ... (delete some lines)
    2022-01-06 11:29:13 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 75 - DEBUG - {
    "from": "Dynamic Function",
    "message": "L3 RSA Key export function found: ulns"
    }
    2022-01-06 11:29:13 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libmediadrm.so at 0xac2be000
    ... (delete some lines)
    2022-01-06 11:29:13 AM - root - 25 - INFO - Hooks completed

then i get in the log this entry with export function. Then it works.

22. Originally Posted by Kaba View Post
    when DRM Info must show L3 ? In my case it shows L1 - and it works like a charm.
    The only importent is, to start a playback before start the script.

1. Start playback and stop
    2. Start the dumper
    3. Play again

If i start dumper before playback soething, i get this:

py dump_keys.py
    2022-01-06 11:07:45 AM - root - 16 - INFO - Connected to Sony
    2022-01-06 11:07:45 AM - root - 17 - INFO - scanning all processes for the following libraries
    2022-01-06 11:07:45 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1, name="init", parameters={})
    ... (delete some lines)
    2022-01-06 11:07:50 AM - root - 25 - INFO - Hooks completed

nothing happend more !

If i playback first something and start dumper then, i get

py dump_keys.py
    2022-01-06 11:29:08 AM - root - 16 - INFO - Connected to Sony
    2022-01-06 11:29:08 AM - root - 17 - INFO - scanning all processes for the following libraries
    2022-01-06 11:29:08 AM - root - 19 - DEBUG - Process(pid=1, name="init", parameters={})
    ... (delete some lines)
    2022-01-06 11:29:13 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 75 - DEBUG - {
    "from": "Dynamic Function",
    "message": "L3 RSA Key export function found: ulns"
    }
    2022-01-06 11:29:13 AM - Helpers.Scanner - 82 - INFO - Running libmediadrm.so at 0xac2be000
    ... (delete some lines)
    2022-01-06 11:29:13 AM - root - 25 - INFO - Hooks completed

then i get in the log this entry with export function. Then it works.
    drm info shows L3 (i downgraded from L1 with liboem from magisk)

i play one or two secons, i stop, i run the script, "hooks completed", i play again and after "hooks completed" does nothing

23. Originally Posted by Jordi22 View Post
    hi! works! maybe the dump_keys.py original is the problem?

i run the script but, again, i get keyboxes -json and bin-

i post here the log before 'all hooks completed'
    Is not finding the private key fuction at all. Normally the script indicate when it does. I will take a look and see if I can find it tomorrow and shows you how to update it. In the meantime keep trying different apps that use widevine, as indicated above , pause and run the script while the content is paused.

Until you see something like this on your logs, it not going to get you the PK.
    Code:
    from": "Dynamic Function",
    "message": "L3 RSA Key export function found: whatever name"
    sometimes is not named the same or not available in the script.

24. Originally Posted by Jordi22 View Post
    Code:
    #!/usr/bin/env python3

import time
    import frida
    import logging
    import sys
    import threading

def get_device():
        def on_changed():
            changed.set()

device = None
        while device is None:
            if len(devices) == 0:
                changed.wait()
            else:
                device = devices[0]

return device;

logging.basicConfig(
        level=logging.DEBUG,
    )
    device = get_device()
        logging.debug(process)
           if libraries:
    while True:
        time.sleep(1000)

i run this script

no errors message but no create key and no json and bin
    nothing

i copy all log

delete
    Last edited by nickomaru; 8th Jan 2022 at 00:24.

25. Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    i run this script

no errors message but no create key and no json and bin
    nothing

i copy all log
    You will want to remove that entire log, it has your device ID. But you are getting the same results as the other user. Its not intercepting the private key fuction and not hooking it. Although your case appear to be a very recent build of it and may not be very successful on it depending how much it has changed. If any of you can PM me libwvhidl.so, libmediadrm.so, libwvdrmengine.so from your device I may be able to help. I was unable to find one online and even if I do, it may not apply to your devices. You would need a root explorer app to be able to navigate into the system files and copy those shared libraries.

26. Originally Posted by EatThis View Post

You will want to remove that entire log, it has your device ID. But you are getting the same results as the other user. Its not intercepting the private key fuction and not hooking it. Although your case appear to be a very recent build of it and may not be very successful on it depending how much it has changed. If any of you can PM me libwvhidl.so, libmediadrm.so, libwvdrmengine.so from your device I may be able to help. I was unable to find one online and even if I do, it may not apply to your devices. You would need a root explorer app to be able to navigate into the system files and copy those shared libraries.
    Disassembly may not be required....

What I did for this was to modify the dumper JS to log out the names of all exports that it didn't hook. It was pretty obvious (in Android 10 at least) which one was the dynamic function I needed based on the short, random character name. Worked like a charm.

27. Originally Posted by darkw4v3 View Post

What I did for this was to modify the dumper JS to log out the names of all exports that it didn't hook. It was pretty obvious (in Android 10 at least) which one was the dynamic function I needed based on the short, random character name. Worked like a charm.
    and what result?

28. Originally Posted by darkw4v3 View Post

That is definitely a more efficient option.

29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    hi

I'm looking for an answer.
    I have:
    SM-G930F - Samsung Galaxy S7
    android 8
    frida-server-15.1.14-android-arm

Such errors after firing the dumper:

PS C:\Users\USER\Desktop\L3\dumper-main\dumper-main> py dump_keys.py
    2022-01-10 08:18:43 PM - root - 16 - INFO - Connected to SM G930F
    2022-01-10 08:18:43 PM - root - 17 - INFO - scanning all processes for the following libraries
    File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\L3\dumper-main\dumper-main\dump_keys.py", line 18, in <module>
    File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pytho n39\lib\site-packages\frida\core.py", line 26, in wrapper
    File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Pytho n39\lib\site-packages\frida\core.py", line 110, in enumerate_processes
    return self._impl.enumerate_processes(*args, **kwargs)
    frida.NotSupportedError: unable to handle 64-bit processes due to build configuration
    PS C:\Users\USER\Desktop\L3\dumper-main\dumper-main>

30. Originally Posted by amb3r View Post
    hi

I'm looking for an answer.
    I have:
    SM-G930F - Samsung Galaxy S7
    I hope you can afford to brick it if it goes wrong.

Dont undertake this task lightly.