VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    can't help you with my5 app. not my concern. My5 app is obviously more secure compared to a browser, so quality will be shite on the browser.
    Read dm for all4.

2. anyone knows what this means plz?

PSSH obtained.
    AAAAZnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAEYIARIQAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAABCl4dRoIcmJtY2g0dHYiJDAwMDAwMDAwLTAw MDAtMDAwMC0wMDAwLTAwMDAwNDI5Nzg3NTIA

license response status: <Response [403]>
    server reports:
    server did not issue license, make sure you have correctly pasted all the required headers in the headers.py. Also check json/raw params of POST request.

3. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    Originally Posted by Sorenb View Post
    I thought you had your own cdm keys?
    i have l3 cdm yes but i cant seem to get keys for all4 for some reason only disney+ 720p so far using my tools, but my5 dont stream 1080p via website only via app
    You were the thread starter... did you not put in the title... "(ONLY Talk About Dumping L3 CDMS)"
    Last edited by T33V33; 12th Jan 2022 at 12:07.

4. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    Aye, been wondering that.
    He's been given edited scripts that work with all4. But he's not paying attention to what to do. I'm off. he can sort it himself. Seems to be needing someone to hold his hand through every step.

5. oi i got as far as adding the license url, mpd and pssh and its returning this error: so not my fault i followed his video step by step and its just sending this error back, and my5 streams 1080p via tv app yes on samsung appently but if u get the mpd and add _1080p after manifest you can download the 1080p manifest try it it really works!!!!!!!

license response status: <Response [403]>
    server reports:
    server did not issue license, make sure you have correctly pasted all the required headers in the headers.py. Also check json/raw params of POST request.

6. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    That response means your headers py is wrong. Check what you pasted into it, and what you left behind.

7. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    if u get the mpd and add _1080p after manifest you can download the 1080p manifest try it it really works!!!!!!!

Not quite sure what you mean... add _1080p to where after the mpd?

8. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    if u get the mpd and add _1080p after manifest you can download the 1080p manifest try it it really works!!!!!!!

Not quite sure what you mean... add _1080p to where after the mpd?
    yes when you get the my5 tv mpd add _1080p and then download the tv episode in 1080p it works because i have loads of my5 1080p encrypted files but need keys to decrypt them, also saves downloading them later

can anyone help with these headers plz they arnt correct appently but i followed instructions but im using windows not linux, if this is wrong please correct and paste correct version asap thanks

import requests

headers = {
    'Connection': 'keep-alive',
    'sec-ch-ua': '" Not A;Brand";v="99", "Chromium";v="96", "Google Chrome";v="96"',
    'DNT': '1',
    'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
    'User-Agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/96.0.4664.110 Safari/537.36',
    'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
    'Content-Type': 'application/json',
    'Accept': '*/*',
    'Origin': 'https://www.channel4.com',
    'Sec-Fetch-Site': 'cross-site',
    'Sec-Fetch-Mode': 'cors',
    'Sec-Fetch-Dest': 'empty',
    'Referer': 'https://www.channel4.com/',
    'Accept-Language': 'en-GB,en-US;q=0.9,en;q=0.8',
    }

data = {
    '{"request_id":5270822,"token":"U2hHTmdoTlOWPoaCIY RMfeFuqPTnaiNhpVp6GStkEV6naRp3L48Aq5SYSdgFdbIT9YzN mvAou5NQYVbSxfZWsSfKR0H-cVJN4goW0N05mu11a-A_ErwbLhuuy4csT-DUjCPRF2G0JUs0VcUhRP5bgJ3ta6M7TZUT","video":{"type ":"ondemand","url":"https://ak-jos-c4assets-com.akamaized.net/CH4_08_02_900_72591001001001_003/CH4_08_02_900_72591001001001_003_J01.ism/stream.mpd?c3.ri': '13628487079128191530',
    'filter': '(type=="video"&&((DisplayHeight>=288)&&(systemBit rate<4800000)))||type!="video"',
    'ts': '1640820702',
    'e': '600',
    'st': 'qe9evJmKxiNWif4QGqpGcnrOEdzi56YsggcPLZc-2h8',
    'mpd_segment_template': 'time"},"message":"CAQ="}'
    }

response = requests.post('https://c4.eme.lp.aws.redbeemedia.com/wvlicenceproxy-service/widevine/acquire', headers=headers, data=data)

headers = {
    'authority': 'drmtoday.vieon.vn',
    'sec-ch-ua': '"Google Chrome";v="95", "Chromium";v="95", ";Not A Brand";v="99"',
    'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
    'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/95.0.4638.54 Safari/537.36',
    'x-dt-custom-data': 'eyJ1c2VySWQiOiIxMi1hZmRjM2Y5Zjc0OTM4YWE4M2JlMmEzM GE4YzA2MGY3NyIsInNlc3Npb25JZCI6ImV5SmhiR2NpT2lKSVV 6STFOaUlzSW5SNWNDSTZJa3BYVkNKOS5leUp2Y0dWeVlYUnZjb DlwWkNJNk1USXNJbk5sYzNOcGIyNUpaQ0k2SW1GbVpHTXpaamx tTFRjME9UTXRPR0ZoT0MwelltVXlMV0V6TUdFNFl6QTJNR1kzT npFMk16a3pNakV3TURraUxDSjBhVzFsYzNSaGJYQWlPakUyTXp rek1qRXdNRGtzSW5WelpYSkpaQ0k2SWpFeUxXRm1aR016Wmpsb U56UTVNemhoWVRnelltVXlZVE13WVRoak1EWXdaamMzSW4wLmk 5dzdYZlZZYWVwTmQyU2t4YWZhRVZRSXJSOXcxbHBxRXJ5WEFld TJjaU0iLCJtZXJjaGFudCI6InFuZXQifQ==',
    'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
    'accept': '/',
    'origin': 'https://vieon.vn',
    'sec-fetch-site': 'same-site',
    'sec-fetch-mode': 'cors',
    'sec-fetch-dest': 'empty',
    'referer': 'https://vieon.vn/',
    'accept-language': 'en-US,en;q=0.9,vi;q=0.8',
    }
    params = (
    ('platform', 'BROWSER'),
    ('type', 'MOVIE'),
    )
    # params inserted below will be passed to data-raw

token = 'U2hHTmdoTlOWPoaCIYRMfeFuqPTnaiNhpVp6GStkEV6naRp3L 48Aq5SYSdgFdbIT9YzNmvAou5NQYVbSxfZWsSfKR0H-cVJN4goW0N05mu11a-A_ErwbLhuuy4csT-DUjCPRF2G0JUs0VcUhRP5bgJ3ta6M7TZUT'
    provider = 'kakaotv'

requestid='5270822'
    releasePid = "_qVpiY31v_oU"
    # response = requests.post('https://widevine-proxy.ott.yandex.ru/proxy', headers=headers, cookies=cookies, data=data)

# print(f'{chr(10)}widevine_license: {response.content}')
    #NB. Original query string below. It seems impossible to parse and
    #reproduce query strings 100% accurately so the one below is given
    #in case the reproduced version is not "correct".
    # response = requests.options('https://api.ott.kinopoisk.ru/v12/license-affected-content-metadata?contentIds=4b63db58ab27e92b90a457e533b000 07&serviceId=25', headers=headers)
    # dash-cenc/hdr10_uhd_hevc_ec3.mpd
    # https://strm.yandex.ru/vh-ottenc-converted/vod-content/4315082489d87677b21f7c83593fcb7...d_hevc_ec3.mpd

# 'GET /certificate HTTP/1.1'
    Last edited by Dannyboi; 29th Dec 2021 at 18:15.

9. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post
    yes when you get the my5 tv mpd add _1080p and then download the tv episode in 1080p it works because i have loads of my5 1080p encrypted files but need keys to decrypt them, also saves downloading them later

can anyone help with these headers plz they arnt correct appently but i followed instructions but im using windows not linux, if this is wrong please correct and paste correct version asap thanks
    So you are using an mpd like… https://blablabla.mpd_1080p ? What app are you using to download?

As for those headers… there are two separate sets of headers there

10. Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post

So you are using an mpd like… https://blablabla.mpd_1080p ? What app are you using to download?

As for those headers… there are two separate sets of headers there
    yes but only for my5 tv app mpds, so it will be the my5 mpd url_1080p

two separate sets of headers there? can u edit and correct for me then plz?

11. Originally Posted by Dannyboi View Post

two separate sets of headers there? can u edit and correct for me then plz?
    I can’t edit as I don’t know what’s correct… I can just see that you have the ‘headers =‘ bit twice

12. its ok i got the correct headers and now the key and its decrypted fine, its because it kept expiring so i didnt know, but atleast its worked now

13. Thanks for the help guys
    Last edited by mathieuthibault; 29th Dec 2021 at 20:20.

14. Hello! I have a problem where I have a device rooted and communicating with Frida, but after running the 'dump_keys' script, the 'Hooks completed' message and running DRM protected content on Prime Video, nothing happens. What happened?

15. Originally Posted by TheSomethingAboutThat View Post
    What happened?
    Android 6 might have happened, a "wrong" custom ROM might have happened, Samsung might have happened.
    Also try playing other content.
    Last edited by [ss]vegeta; 30th Dec 2021 at 02:56.

16. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    I give up, OP now wants, and I quote,
    yer thanks can u send me your working script plz
    Even though I've mentioned I don't use a script, Here's yt-dlp, mp4decrypt and ffmpeg. start learning.
    And again I'm asked, can I have a working web-dl script.
    Christ, tell you what, why don't I just download everything for you and post it on a torrent site for you to use. or some 2000's DDL site.
    That's me off the internet for a few days. Beggars, beggers beggars and one claims he wanted to learn l3 dumping. Well, that changed quickly.

17. Originally Posted by TheSomethingAboutThat View Post
    Hello! I have a problem where I have a device rooted and communicating with Frida, but after running the 'dump_keys' script, the 'Hooks completed' message and running DRM protected content on Prime Video, nothing happens. What happened?
    1. Prime Video usually doesn't allow to dump L3 CDM using this method, so you should use another app or website.
    2. Before running dump_keys.py on your PC, open the app/website on your Android device (without running the video). Then run dump_keys.py on your PC, and when you're at "Hooks completed" step, press Play on your app/website to run the DRM protected video.
    3. If everything goes well, the keys should be dumped.

I managed to dump several L3 CDMs from one device, for example by running a test video on https://bitmovin.com/demos/drm (in Chrome, installed from GooglePlay store on the android device)

18. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    You'll have better luck simply opening chrome on the device, and selecting "Desktop site" in the hamburger menu and going to the streaming sites that way. You capture your keys easier, and you'll not get nudged to download the apps.

19. Originally Posted by Sorenb View Post
    You'll have better luck simply opening chrome on the device, and selecting "Desktop site" in the hamburger menu and going to the streaming sites that way. You capture your keys easier, and you'll not get nudged to download the apps.
    Indeed. However, many websites detect that you're using Chrome's desktop mode and keep showing the "download our app" message. That's why the bitmovin sample video (or any other similar page) remains one of the easiest way to dump L3 CDM.

20. Do not send me DM's
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mathieuthibault View Post
    Originally Posted by Sorenb View Post
    Indeed. However, many websites detect that you're using Chrome's desktop mode and keep showing the "download our app" message. That's why the bitmovin sample video (or any other similar page) remains one of the easiest way to dump L3 CDM.
    Ahhh, i get ya. Wonder if fixing the ua string would stop that, shame Chrome on android removed that function ten years back, or so. But i think bromitewebview might allow changing UA string see https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/magisk-module-webview-manager.3936964/

21. Hello guys, is it possibe to get CDM from an ancient samsung galaxy tab 3 GT-P5200 WITH ANDROID VERSION 4.4.2?

22. Originally Posted by momo26 View Post
    Hello guys, is it possibe to get CDM from an ancient samsung galaxy tab 3 GT-P5200 WITH ANDROID VERSION 4.4.2?
    Most likely not.

23. Originally Posted by momo26 View Post
    Hello guys, is it possibe to get CDM from an ancient samsung galaxy tab 3 GT-P5200 WITH ANDROID VERSION 4.4.2?
    Nope. I already tried.

24. Originally Posted by darkw4v3 View Post
    Originally Posted by momo26 View Post
    Nope. I already tried.
    did you tried to install this android version on it https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-gt-p52xx-unofficial-7-1-2-lineageos-14-1.3587761/
    it says that

Code:
    What's working

RIL (audio calls, data, sms, mms)
    2D/3D acceleration
    HW video encoding/decoding
    Screen cast (Miracast/Wifi Display)
    MHL/HDMI
    Sound
    InfraRed
    Camera
    Wifi
    Bluetooth
    GPS
    Sensors
    SDCard, USB OTG
    Tethering (USB, Bluetooth, Wifi)
    Software DRM (Level 3, see below)

25. hello!

i set on my phone root and got something

2 files -
    key_dumps/Mi Note 10/key_boxes/15xxx/15xxx.bin
    key_dumps/Mi Note 10/key_boxes/15xxx/15xxx.json

What did I do wrong?

26. Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    hello!

2 files -

What did I do wrong?
    is likely not intercepting the function to load the private key or not reading client id data. These needs to be already captured before it saves this data. What does the log looks like before "All hooks completed"?

27. [QUOTE=EatThis;2643510]
    Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    looks like before "All hooks completed"?
    yes

28. Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    hello!

2 files -

What did I do wrong?
    DRM Info is showing whicih level of security ? L3 or L1 ?

29. Originally Posted by Keller501 View Post
    Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    hello!

2 files -

What did I do wrong?
    DRM Info is showing whicih level of security ? L3 or L1 ?

L1

30. Originally Posted by nickomaru View Post
    L1
    If your device is rooted with Magisk, inside Magisk find and install this module liboemcrypto.so disabler