VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello Everyone,

Currently attempting to complete a collection that is one of my favorites, however I am struggling on getting Keys currently. I've been reading guides and got fairly far, but I believe I am missing a step somewhere. Here is the information that I have so far:

MPD: https://globaltvvideo.corusdigitaldev.com/globaltv/content/vod/Shaw_-_GlobalTV/871/155...21d3f.ism/.mpd

License: https://global.corusappservices.com/authorization/widevine/getresourcekey

PSSH: AAACvnBzc2gAAAAAmgTweZhAQoarkuZb4IhflQAAAp6eAgAAAQ ABAJQCPABXAFIATQBIAEUAQQBEAEUAUgAgAHgAbQBsAG4AcwA9 ACIAaAB0AHQAcAA6AC8ALwBzAGMAaABlAG0AYQBzAC4AbQBpAG MAcgBvAHMAbwBmAHQALgBjAG8AbQAvAEQAUgBNAC8AMgAwADAA NwAvADAAMwAvAFAAbABhAHkAUgBlAGEAZAB5AEgAZQBhAGQAZQ ByACIAIAB2AGUAcgBzAGkAbwBuAD0AIgA0AC4AMAAuADAALgAw ACIAPgA8AEQAQQBUAEEAPgA8AFAAUgBPAFQARQBDAFQASQBOAE YATwA+ADwASwBFAFkATABFAE4APgAxADYAPAAvAEsARQBZAEwA RQBOAD4APABBAEwARwBJAEQAPgBBAEUAUwBDAFQAUgA8AC8AQQ BMAEcASQBEAD4APAAvAFAAUgBPAFQARQBDAFQASQBOAEYATwA+ ADwASwBJAEQAPgAzAEEAVABwAEcAVgBqAG4AQwBVAEkAbwBKAE IATgBQADgAaQBxAFoANABnAD0APQA8AC8ASwBJAEQAPgA8AEMA SABFAEMASwBTAFUATQA+AGoAcgBrAEcAdwA3ADYAaQBxAHMAbw A9ADwALwBDAEgARQBDAEsAUwBVAE0APgA8AEwAQQBfAFUAUgBM AD4AaAB0AHQAcABzADoALwAvAHAAbABhAHkAcgBlAGEAZAB5AC 0AbABpAGMAZQBuAHMAZQAuAGQAcgBtAC4AdABlAGMAaABuAG8A bABvAGcAeQAvAHIAaQBnAGgAdABzAG0AYQBuAGEAZwBlAHIALg BhAHMAbQB4ADwALwBMAEEAXwBVAFIATAA+ADwALwBEAEEAVABB AD4APAAvAFcAUgBNAEgARQBBAEQARQBSAD4AAAAATnBzc2gAAA AA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAC4SEMNgbThE/1d2osXn+QloSL0aBnZ1YWx0byIMOTQ3OTUyNzA3NjE3SOPclZs G

I put all that information in l3.py, but then I get the following error:

"ValueError: byte must be in range(0,256)"

Now I am assuming that due to the length of the PSSH, but I am not sure where to go from here. I'm curious if this method is obsolete, as I have read individuals are now using mobile phones to get keys, but thought I would ask in the hopes there is something I am missing.

Thanks for the help in advance. (By the way, if anyone is looking to complete Big Brother or Survivor collection, it's my mission to get them all. )
    Quote Quote  
  2. How did you get that PSSH?
    Did you try EME logger with Tamper Monkey?
    Search the forum for this.
    Also, you have KID inside this MPD
    Code:
    19E904DCE75842092824134FF22A99E2
    You can try a script (also somewhere on this forum) that turns this KID into a PSSH.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    maybe you wrong pssh, try with new pssh
    Code:
    PSSH AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEBnpBNznWEIJKCQTT/IqmeI=
    Quote Quote  
  4. PSSH : AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEBnpBN znWEIJKCQTT/IqmeI=
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Also, you have KID inside this MPD
    Code:
    19E904DCE75842092824134FF22A99E2
    You can try a script (also somewhere on this forum) that turns this KID into a PSSH.
    Okay, thank you for the hint, I was able to figure out where you found the KID, I'll look for that script you mentioned. And then hopefully I can see where the other individual got that PSSH from to match it.

I do have TamperMonkey installed, just trying to learn how to navigate through it all.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Yeah, I'm not sure if I'm doing this correctly, but I get the following:

"license response status: <Response [406]>
    server reports: {"detail":"Could not satisfy the request Accept header."}
    server did not issue license, make sure you have correctly pasted all the required headers in the headers.py. Also check json/raw params of POST request."

I'm going to take a break for a bit, been trying to set it up for the past 8 hours. Thanks for those who helped so far, I'll try again in a couple of hours. I'm wondering if it's because the video I am trying to get is PlayReady and not WideVine. Not sure if there is a difference.

I was able to Download the Video and Audio file, but I am assuming the decrypt steps are what I am missing for my knowledge.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Civilian View Post
    I'm wondering if it's because the video I am trying to get is PlayReady and not WideVine. Not sure if there is a difference.
    Nah, no difference at all

A lot of the times the information inside the MPD can be misleading. It might say there's PlayReady while it's actual DRM is Widevine.

Post the contents of your header.py
    Quote Quote  
  8. You are probably going to mention that I need to modify the Headers.py based on the comment you made. Yeah, not really sure how that works, since there was information I did not have. But here was the contents of the header.py that I have.

https://throwbin.in/rph78k

**Edited for new link. Sorry about that
    Last edited by Civilian; 21st Dec 2021 at 16:47.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    error Forbidden (#403) Error, this is a private paste or is pending moderation. If this paste belongs to you, please login to Pastebin to view it. Why you not write here for more help?
    Quote Quote  
  10. yep Forbidden

[Attachment 62482 - Click to enlarge]

change site. try to post header here (and save after paste text): https://throwbin.in
    Quote Quote  
  11. Try these. The third should work or all of that =D

AAAAMHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABAZ6QTc51 hCCSgkE0/yKpni
    AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEBnpBN znWEIJKCQTT/IqmeI=
    AAAAOHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABgSEBnpBN znWEIJKCQTT/IqmeJI49yVmwY=
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    contents of your header.py it correct or not ?

I see you get it from --> https://github.com/medvm/widevine_keys/blob/main/headers.py
    Quote Quote  
  13. Originally Posted by therain View Post
    contents of your header.py it correct or not ?

I see you get it from --> https://github.com/medvm/widevine_keys/blob/main/headers.py
    I guess not =D I also tried it to check the PSSH.
    Last edited by zackmark29; 21st Dec 2021 at 17:29.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Yeah, I got it from that Repo, since I know the other method through the website is no longer available. I believe in another post, it linked to a repo for key creation.

I was trying to follow this post, https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404052-Help-downloading-some-videos , but with the step for the keys is missing. Obviously figuring this out on my own would be great, but just could someone confirm if you are able to download this video?

https://www.bigbrothercanada.ca/video/Finale/947952707617/ (You need to be in Canada to Download it, if you are in another country.)

If you tell me it is possible, I will continue trying different solutions.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Of course it's possible.

Oh wait, this thing has json parsing -_-.
    Need someone with more knowledge, I haven't figured this out properly yet.
    Last edited by [ss]vegeta; 21st Dec 2021 at 18:09.
    Quote Quote  
  16. It's not only json but also the json object for the challenge is sent in decimal bytearray.

Code:
    "license_request_data\":[8,4]}"
    This is unlike most other implementations of json which use base64.

Code:
    [x for x in bytearray(wv_challenge)],  # convert challenge to a list of bytes
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by DrNumands View Post
    It's not only json but also the json object for the challenge is sent in decimal bytearray.

Code:

Code:
    Indeed. Are you able to figure this out fully and edit Pywidevine license request to get keys?
    I really appreciate what you wrote.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by DrNumands View Post
    It's not only json but also the json object for the challenge is sent in decimal bytearray.

Code:

Code:
    Thank you for the tip
    I managed to get it work!
    Quote Quote  
  19. someone explain to me how I get pssh from KID, step by step by step, please
    Quote Quote