Hello,

So I've been adding subtitles to .mkv files and make sure the order of the tracks, the default and forced options and track names stay the same.
My method is set it on up the GUI, copy the command for the cmd, paste it on a batch file a bunch of times and replace the episode numbers (most of the time i just have to change the number, but sometimes there are outliers..) and then run the batch file.

And I was wondering if it was possible to use the exit codes of mkvmerge to change the color of the cmd text if there's an error, to make it easier to spot.
I have no idea how to use the exit code (if it's even possible) and how to change the color of the cmd text

EDIT from before submiting the post: I'll leave it as it, maybe someone knows how to do it easely, but for the color part I tried googling it a bit before submiting the post, changing text color in the cmd seems way too much complicated for what I want to do.
So probably a simpler way for me to see if a file returned an error would just to have at the end of the commands, a list of files that didn't get processed because of an error.

And by the way, when I say error, I mean error from my side, like i forgot to change something in the command for that specific file, for what I'm doing, I don't think mkvmerge would fail for something that's not my fault

Any ideas?