VideoHelp Forum

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 61 to 84 of 84
Thread
  1. Member notaghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Pakistan
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by andreus View Post
    Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    Originally Posted by andreus View Post
    Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    For vdocipher go to scripts and download vdocipher.py file and run it with python.
    Ok it works fine with python 3! Thanks!!!

    The only thing I have encountered is that it often gives me this error:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "vdocipher.py", line 83, in <module>
    start.main ()
    File "vdocipher.py", line 77, in main
    print ("\ n" + self.decrypter (license_request, license_response) .replace ("<br>", "\ n"))
    File "vdocipher.py", line 71, in decrypter
    raise Exception ('API ERROR')
    Exception: API ERROR

    Is it normal? What can it depend on?
    Make sure your PSSH is correct
    Yes, the PSSH is correct! it is the same PSSH that I copy and paste, it gives me the error, but after 2-3 times it works.
    It was known issue can you try again with the

    http://getwvkeys.cc/ url?
    discord=notaghost#9997

  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Italy
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    Originally Posted by andreus View Post
    Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    Originally Posted by andreus View Post
    Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    For vdocipher go to scripts and download vdocipher.py file and run it with python.
    Ok it works fine with python 3! Thanks!!!

    The only thing I have encountered is that it often gives me this error:

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "vdocipher.py", line 83, in <module>
    start.main ()
    File "vdocipher.py", line 77, in main
    print ("\ n" + self.decrypter (license_request, license_response) .replace ("<br>", "\ n"))
    File "vdocipher.py", line 71, in decrypter
    raise Exception ('API ERROR')
    Exception: API ERROR

    Is it normal? What can it depend on?
    Make sure your PSSH is correct
    Yes, the PSSH is correct! it is the same PSSH that I copy and paste, it gives me the error, but after 2-3 times it works.
    It was known issue can you try again with the

    http://getwvkeys.cc/ url?
    Tried now, it works perfectly! Thank you!!!
    I don't know how you did it, but I think your script is currently the only one in the world that works so well for decrypting vdocipher videos! Thanks again!!!

  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Indonesia
    Search Comp PM
    what happen? It shows error 502 Bad Gateway

  4. hellos I used the system before but now I can't use it even though I did the same way and the error "WRONG SENDING LICENSE REQUEST " gives this cause

  5. https://widevine-proxy.drm.technology/proxy
    Status 200 OK
    Versie: HTTP/1.1
    Referrer-policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
    access-control-allow-headers: Content-Type,X-Vudrm-Token
    access-control-allow-methods: GET,POST,OPTIONS
    access-control-allow-origin: *
    Connection: keep-alive
    Content-Length: 716
    content-type: application/octet-stream
    date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 12:20:32 GMT
    server: istio-envoy
    x-b3-parentspanid: 986c29a222451b52
    x-b3-sampled: 0
    x-b3-spanid: 16ed7f267fcebdc4
    x-b3-traceid: 2391d0000ba298f8986c29a222451b52
    x-envoy-upstream-healthchecked-cluster: widevine-license.default
    x-envoy-upstream-service-time: 20
    x-forwarded-for: 37.120.236.230,10.100.115.59
    x-request-id: 7b624d7c-3dff-406a-89fe-3da92228b988
    x-vudrm: app=widevine-proxy; version=2.4.0

    Any idea what I can use for License in getwvkeys. Only https://widevine-proxy.drm.technology/proxy doesn't work and give me 404 error.

    thnx in advance for your help.

  6. Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    where the stars go
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Byter432 View Post
    https://widevine-proxy.drm.technology/proxy
    Status 200 OK
    Versie: HTTP/1.1
    Referrer-policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin
    access-control-allow-headers: Content-Type,X-Vudrm-Token
    access-control-allow-methods: GET,POST,OPTIONS
    access-control-allow-origin: *
    Connection: keep-alive
    Content-Length: 716
    content-type: application/octet-stream
    date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 12:20:32 GMT
    server: istio-envoy
    x-b3-parentspanid: 986c29a222451b52
    x-b3-sampled: 0
    x-b3-spanid: 16ed7f267fcebdc4
    x-b3-traceid: 2391d0000ba298f8986c29a222451b52
    x-envoy-upstream-healthchecked-cluster: widevine-license.default
    x-envoy-upstream-service-time: 20
    x-forwarded-for: 37.120.236.230,10.100.115.59
    x-request-id: 7b624d7c-3dff-406a-89fe-3da92228b988
    x-vudrm: app=widevine-proxy; version=2.4.0

    Any idea what I can use for License in getwvkeys. Only https://widevine-proxy.drm.technology/proxy doesn't work and give me 404 error.

    thnx in advance for your help.



    post site link/ page link

  7. https://widevine-proxy.drm.technology/proxy

    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
    Accept-Language: nl,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
    Connection: keep-alive
    Content-Length: "20811"
    Origin: https://www.vrt.be
    Referer: https://www.vrt.be/
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:97.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/97.0

    https://remix-cf-vrt.akamaized.net/remix/8eccdb29-78cc-408d-b833-b91d047168f3/remix.ism/.mpd

    AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEM4twO 5o/W3EDXxambAOnEw=

    Error 404: invalid request

    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Byter432; 4th Mar 2022 at 18:22.

  8. Originally Posted by Byter432 View Post
    From Belgium:

    https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/inside-edinburgh-zoo/1/inside-edinburgh-zoo-s1a6/

    https://widevine-proxy.drm.technology/proxy

    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
    Accept-Language: nl,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
    Connection: keep-alive
    Content-Length: "20811"
    Origin: https://www.vrt.be
    Referer: https://www.vrt.be/
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:97.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/97.0

    https://remix-cf-vrt.akamaized.net/remix/8eccdb29-78cc-408d-b833-b91d047168f3/remix.ism/.mpd

    AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEM4twO 5o/W3EDXxambAOnEw=

    Error 404: invalid request

    Thanks in advance
    It's not a direct license request just with headers. You also need to send some data. Click on the request from Network tab and then click on Payload on the top right. You'll see it sends "drm_info" and "token". License request sent as a bytearray with "drm_info" parameter. Modify your script according to that and it should be working.

  9. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    Modify your script ... what script mate?
    this user tried with ghost site ...

    anyway Byter432 try this:
    Code:
    ce2dc0ee68fd6dc40d7c5a99b00e9c4c:4e4b2fdb9ab7ac56ec5a8745fe16021e

  10. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Modify your script ... what script mate?
    this user tried with ghost site ...

    anyway Byter432 try this:
    Code:
    ce2dc0ee68fd6dc40d7c5a99b00e9c4c:4e4b2fdb9ab7ac56ec5a8745fe16021e
    In theory, it shouldn't work with the site since it sends extra data. That's why I said it like that.

  11. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    and you are right.
    but i think this user don't know py script, then used ghost site only.
    and this site not work for this purpose

  12. I am used to use webdl.py and still using it with other sites by changing the keys.json

    Which script do I need for getting keys for this website?

    Thank you lomero but can you help me further. Which info to add to keys.json perhaps?
    I have found the token.

    thnx
    Last edited by Byter432; 4th Mar 2022 at 03:19.

  13. Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    where the stars go
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Modify your script ... what script mate?
    this user tried with ghost site ...

    anyway Byter432 try this:
    Code:
    ce2dc0ee68fd6dc40d7c5a99b00e9c4c:4e4b2fdb9ab7ac56ec5a8745fe16021e


    can you please explain how to get around this sites drm??

  14. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Byter432 View Post
    From Belgium:

    https://www.vrt.be/vrtnu/a-z/inside-edinburgh-zoo/1/inside-edinburgh-zoo-s1a6/

    https://widevine-proxy.drm.technology/proxy

    Accept-Encoding: gzip, deflate, br
    Accept-Language: nl,en-US;q=0.7,en;q=0.3
    Connection: keep-alive
    Content-Length: "20811"
    Origin: https://www.vrt.be
    Referer: https://www.vrt.be/
    User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:97.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/97.0

    https://remix-cf-vrt.akamaized.net/remix/8eccdb29-78cc-408d-b833-b91d047168f3/remix.ism/.mpd

    AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISEM4twO 5o/W3EDXxambAOnEw=

    Error 404: invalid request

    Thanks in advance
    also wrong pssh. right is:
    Code:
    AAAATHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAACwiJDhlY2NkYjI5LTc4Y2MtNDA4ZC1iODMzLWI5MWQwNDcxNjhmM0jj3JWbBg==

  15. WKS or another script?

    Thnx

  16. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    WKS is a system, but you need proper script to put token data

  17. That's good to know but where can I get the script or further information.

  18. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Search PM
    I keep getting error "401 Authorization Required", could anyone please help me?

    PSSH: AAAAXHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAADwIARIQfP iwmA+pUvLqoNVkiWbvqRoIdXNwLWNlbmMiGGZQaXdtQStwVXZM cW9OVmtpV2J2cVE9PSoAMgA=

    License URL: https://npo-drm-gateway.samgcloud.nepworldwide.nl/authentication

    Headers:
    accept-encoding: gzip, deflate, br
    accept-language: en
    origin: https://start-player.npo.nl
    referer: https://start-player.npo.nl/
    user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.102 Safari/537.36

    Video URL (geo locked, use Dutch VPN): https://www.npostart.nl/even-tot-hier/06-11-2021/BV_101406592

    The site uses deeplinks, so sharing the MPD URL directly won't work.
    The DASH MPD manifest: https://anonfiles.com/heK9edM8x1/stream_mpd

    When I look at the network tab, I also see x-custom-data, but adding that also doesn't work.

    Image
    [Attachment 63674 - Click to enlarge]


    (censored because it has your IP-address in Base64)

    Thanks in advance!

  19. Originally Posted by TopSkillGamer View Post
    I keep getting error "401 Authorization Required", could anyone please help me?

    PSSH: AAAAXHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAADwIARIQfP iwmA+pUvLqoNVkiWbvqRoIdXNwLWNlbmMiGGZQaXdtQStwVXZM cW9OVmtpV2J2cVE9PSoAMgA=

    License URL: https://npo-drm-gateway.samgcloud.nepworldwide.nl/authentication
    PSSH and license url are correct.
    the only header that you need is the x-custom-data.
    the license server compares the ip address you are using for the license request against the ip address in the custom data, so it needs to be from the same ip.

  20. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    Code:
    7cf8b0980fa952f2eaa0d5648966efa9:b1108740491ef7d90e3790fd32a7dfc5

  21. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Search PM
    Thank you both so much!

    I was able to download and decrypt the same video myself with only the x-custom-data header.

    But now when I'm downloading any other video, I get the same error 401 as before.

    AAAAXHBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAADwIARIQCT o5K1sOX55sc127OWXEsRoIdXNwLWNlbmMiGENUbzVLMXNPWDU1 c2MxMjdPV1hFc1E9PSoAMgA=
    is the PSSH of one of them

    https://www.npostart.nl/van-der-laan-woe/26-12-2020/BV_101402201
    https://anonfiles.com/d5YflbMdx8/stream_10_mpd

    Any idea what may cause this?

    Image
    [Attachment 63677 - Click to enlarge]


    Thanks a lot!

  22. Originally Posted by TopSkillGamer View Post
    Thank you both so much!

    I was able to download and decrypt the same video myself with only the x-custom-data header.

    But now when I'm downloading any other video, I get the same error 401 as before.

    Any idea what may cause this?

    Thanks a lot!
    As i said, ip address validation.
    when you try to get the keys from that site, the site is sending the license request to the license server with the info you put in.
    the sites ip address doesnt match the ip address thats in your x-custom-data, so it fails.

  23. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2022
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Search PM
    Okay, thanks! That makes sense, but I am really confused by how I ended up being able to download one video.

    How would I go about downloading other videos, though? Is there a way to send the requests myself, to match the IP-address?

  24. theres 2 parts
    - downloading the video
    - decrypting the video

    you seem to be able to download the video and you got the keys from lomero in order to decrypt it.

    heres some options for getting the keys to decrypt the video.

    easiest one:
    install python, download the getwvkeys.py script from http://getwvkeys.cc/scripts
    edit the script replacing pssh, license url and adding the header
    run the script to get the keys
    Code:
    >python getwvkeys.py
    pywidevine-api 1.0 BY NOTAGHOST
    
    --key 7cf8b0980fa952f2eaa0d5648966efa9:b1108740491ef7d90e3790fd32a7dfc5

    harder one:
    install python, get a L3 cdm, get wks-keys (or similar) and use the scripts to get the keys




Similar Threads