+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jack_666 View Post
    here is how it's done.
    First thank you jagabo. @[ss]vegeta it's much simpler than your suggestion, which is good by the way.

1) As jagabo pointed out ... install HTTP Header Live plugin for Firefox
    2) Go to link https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-bad-turn-worse-2013-4354.html and play the movie. Select the resolution that you desire. Restart movie with desired resolution
    3) All the while the plugin will be running
    4) From plugin select save
    5) Open saved log in text editor and search for .ff- and select the https://www ... .ff- with the desired resolution.
    6) enter url in browser and select download from the 3 vertical dots

Enjoy
    none of that works. I did exactly that and it doesn't work. There is nothing about any resolution. and the urls are all different. it's showing me the file in parts...I think....I don't understand any of this. I can't select any resolution. Nowhere is that an option.
    Last edited by Spottedfeather; 16th Dec 2021 at 14:39.
    Think about this. Once bread becomes toast, you can't make it back into bread.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by therain View Post
    try with method at post#11 it work fine
    incorrect.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    incorrect.
    Stop this arrogant "incorrect", "doesn't work" etc.
    Here
    https://streamable.com/drtlhk
    you satisfied now?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    incorrect.
    Here
    you satisfied now?
    you really need to check your attitude. it DOESN'T work. And it takes a special kind of jerk to tell someone that it does. I did exactly what that method said...and nothing worked. There is no mp4 file. It would probably help if someone told me how to actually find the video I'm looking for.

No, I'm NOT satisfied. What you posted doesn't make any more sense than what everyone else has posted, troll. You are all assuming that everyone has the same level of knowledge as you do. If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be asking for help.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    you really need to check your attitude. it DOESN'T work. And it takes a special kind of jerk to tell someone that it does. I did exactly what that method said...and nothing worked. There is no mp4 file. It would probably help if someone told me how to actually find the video I'm looking for.

No, I'm NOT satisfied. What you posted doesn't make any more sense than what everyone else has posted, troll. You are all assuming that everyone has the same level of knowledge as you do. If I knew what I was doing, I wouldn't be asking for help.
    lol, bye.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM

lol, bye.
    I already blocked you, jerk.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Mistral91 View Post
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Code:
    https://www2182.ff-05.com/token=iJ4vxtCc2ze4Oz87E8Uo1w/1639605873/151.44.0.0/66/5/36/4de31cebdf3ae6a07d909a2553c1a365-720p.mp4
    download fast. link expired soon.
    and not easy to get link.
    you need to try and try many times, at the end you find it ...
    and anyway when you get link with HTTP Header Live also IDM get link and work fine. but need to play video many time
    Yeah, it already doesn't work. I don't know what you mean by "try many times", but I've tried playing the video a few times and never managed to get any valid link!
    Don't worry about it. It DOESN'T make sense. I've been trying for over an hour and nothing happens.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    Code:
    https://www2182.ff-05.com/token=iJ4vxtCc2ze4Oz87E8Uo1w/1639605873/151.44.0.0/66/5/36/4de31cebdf3ae6a07d909a2553c1a365-720p.mp4
    and anyway when you get link with HTTP Header Live also IDM get link and work fine. but need to play video many time
    Yeah, it already doesn't work. I don't know what you mean by "try many times", but I've tried playing the video a few times and never managed to get any valid link!
    Don't worry about it. It DOESN'T make sense. I've been trying for over an hour and nothing happens.
    The instructions work fine... Read back through the previous posts in this thread and you will find out why its not working for you... Specifically this one: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404069-How-to-download-from-here#post2640788
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    The link may change soon...

https://www2182.ff-05.com/token=uA2_zK27L9Rj3eKWqXe3tA/1639526332/109.236.0.0/66/5/36/...1a365-720p.mp4

I used the HTTP Header Live plugin for Firefox to get the link.
    How ? I've been trying for over an hour and doing that doesn't work. I play the video and then click the extension. All that happens is that it shows me a blank white box. SOMETIMES, there's text in the box, but it stopped showing it. I click the extension first, and THEN play the video. Same thing. Just a plain white box. I don't understand any of this.
    Quote Quote  
  10. I did a check of the original link. If you chose the second server, disable adblocker and have Video Downloadhelper installed in your browser the movie is detected and is able to be downloaded. I tested with the Waterfox browser. I stopped the download and deleted after testing as I have no interest in those movies. It works as well on that other movie in a thread similar to this. However there are tons of pop ups and you need a Anti-virus that can block nasty stuff. You can chose 360p, 480p and 720p on the Q F server player and Video Downloadhelper can detect it and download it.

It is terrific to learn other ways to do the same thing, but if Video Downloadhelper can get it done use that.
    Last edited by Tom Saurus; 16th Dec 2021 at 15:27.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Tom Saurus View Post
    I did a check of the original link. If you chose the second server, disable adblocker and have Video Downloadhelper installed in your browser the movie is detected and is able to be downloaded. I tested with the Waterfox browser. I stopped the download and deleted after testing as I have no interest in those movies. It works as well on that other movie in a thread similar to this. However there are tons of pop ups and you need a Anti-virus that can block nasty stuff. You can chose 360p, 480p and 720p on the Q F server player and Video Downloadhelper can detect it and download it.

It is terrific to learn other ways to do the same thing, but if Video Downloadhelper can get it done use that.
    that doesn't do anything, either.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by T33V33 View Post
    Code:
    The instructions work fine... Read back through the previous posts in this thread and you will find out why its not working for you... Specifically this one: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/404069-How-to-download-from-here#post2640788
    I read that already hours ago. And I tried it over and over again for over an hour...nothing happened. I've read every post in this topic and I have no idea why it's not working for me. Do YOU know why it's not ?

I put https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-the-abyss-1989-1620.html into firefox. I start the video. I click HTTP Header Live. A little window pops up. A blank white window. When I first tried it, it would fill with text of what I think is separate bits of the movie. No links to any video files.

I put https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-the-abyss-1989-1620.html into firefox. I click HTTP Header Live first. A little windows pops up. A blank white window. I play the video. The window stays blank.

According to you, what am I doing wrong ? I'm doing what everyone here has said to do...
    Last edited by Spottedfeather; 16th Dec 2021 at 17:50.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think the server is always https://www2182.ff-05.com/... Try searching for 720p, 360p, mp4, etc. By the way, I switched to the #Q-F server to get my link.
    Clicking on Q-F doesn't do anything.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Make sure mp4 is in the "Include Text" option box of HTTP Header Live:

[Attachment 62380 - Click to enlarge]

With HTTP Header Live open switch to the #Q-F server to get the mp4 link:

[Attachment 62379 - Click to enlarge]
    as I said, I can't switch to Q-F
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    I did a check of the original link. If you chose the second server, disable adblocker and have Video Downloadhelper installed in your browser the movie is detected and is able to be downloaded. I tested with the Waterfox browser. I stopped the download and deleted after testing as I have no interest in those movies. It works as well on that other movie in a thread similar to this. However there are tons of pop ups and you need a Anti-virus that can block nasty stuff. You can chose 360p, 480p and 720p on the Q F server player and Video Downloadhelper can detect it and download it.

I am sorry it didn't work for you. I was surprised it worked with Video Downloadhelper and if it worked for me it should have worked for others as well. I checked with Firefox as well and it works. It doesn't work until you jump through the hoops of closing those pop up windows and all that jazz.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM

I am sorry it didn't work for you. I was surprised it worked with Video Downloadhelper and if it worked for me it should have worked for others as well. I checked with Firefox as well and it works. It doesn't work until you jump through the hoops of closing those pop up windows and all that jazz.
    I didn't get any pop up windows. I was doing all this on firefox.
    Quote Quote  
  17. @Spottedfeather

The people here are more than happy to help you, but you cannot call [ss]vegeta a jerk. That's impolite and out of place. You are biting the hands that you require to feed you. [ss]vegeta has a long history of going the extra mile when it comes to helping. Politeness and humility goes a long way. @Spottedfeather, there's an old saying. "You catch more flies with honey that with vinegar"

If something does not work for you, reread the threat because it worked for other people. If after rereading the thread, you still cannot get it to work , the proper thing is to write out exactly what you have done and what errors you got. You need to be humble in your request.

@Spottedfeather, I'm sorry to say but you came across as being arrogant. Tell me, what did you expect us to do when all you said was ... "none of that works" and "incorrect".

Dear sir, I had a feeling that you though that your mother was on line that you were speaking to her demanding a solution.

Please try to be cordial as we are trying hard to do as much as possible to help. I understand your frustrations.

@Spottedfeather, I do really believe you owe an apology to [ss]vegeta. Apologize and I will personally assist you in this endeavor.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards
    Last edited by jack_666; 16th Dec 2021 at 21:16.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @Spottedfeather

The people here are more than happy to help you, but you cannot call [ss]vegeta a jerk. That's impolite and out of place. You are biting the hands that you require to feed you. [ss]vegeta has a long history of going the extra mile when it comes to helping. Politeness and humility goes a long way. @Spottedfeather, there's an old saying. "You catch more flies with honey that with vinegar"

If something does not work for you, reread the threat because it worked for other people. If after rereading the thread, you still cannot get it to work , the proper thing is to write out exactly what you have done and what errors you got. You need to be humble in your request.

@Spottedfeather, I'm sorry to say but you came across as being arrogant. Tell me, what did you expect us to do when all you said was ... "none of that works" and "incorrect".

Dear sir, I had a feeling that you though that your mother was on line that you were speaking to her demanding a solution.

Please try to be cordial as we are trying hard to do as much as possible to help. I understand your frustrations.

@Spottedfeather, I do really believe you owe an apology to [ss]vegeta. Apologize and I will personally assist you in this endeavor.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards
    "what did you expect us to do when all you said was ... "none of that works" and "incorrect"."
    I would expect someone to go "hey. which part aren't you understanding ?" or "did you follow the instructions exactly ?"

"If something does not work for you, reread the threat because it worked for other people. If after rereading the thread, you still cannot get it to work , the proper thing is to write out exactly what you have done and what errors you got. You need to be humble in your request."
    I did read the post. I DID write out exactly what I did AND what errors I got.

I'm really struggling on how to respond without getting angry. I'm sorry I said anything.
    Last edited by Spottedfeather; 16th Dec 2021 at 22:17.
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM
    incorrect.
    Here
    you satisfied now?
    I'm sorry I said anything.
    Quote Quote  
  20. revised instructions

1) install HTTP Header Live plugin for Firefox
    2) run the plugin

[Attachment 62403 - Click to enlarge]

2) Go to link https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-bad-turn-worse-2013-4354.html and

click #q-f
    click triangle to play
    Select the resolution that you desire. Restart movie with desired resolution

[Attachment 62404 - Click to enlarge]

3) All the while the plugin will be running, refresh the page

[Attachment 62405 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 62406 - Click to enlarge]

4) search for .ff- or mp4 and select the https://www ... .ff- with the desired resolution.

https://www2182.ff-05.com/token=Xi5PfvMib9Z9pz0WEDXx2w/1639725158/67.70.0.0/66/5/36/4d...1a365-720p.mp4

5) enter url in browser
    and select download from the 3 vertical dots

[Attachment 62407 - Click to enlarge]

Enjoy and try to control your frustration
    Quote Quote  
  21. I think mp4 isn't in HTTP Header Live's default list of traffic to log. So you may need to add it. Or set it up to log everything.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Again....I've done that. Clicking Q-F, as I said before, doesn't do anything. It doesn't take me to any resolution choice, or any other webpage.

I clicked the little blue dot of the extension and the blank white window popped up. I then went to https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-the-abyss-1989-1620.html. I clicked Q-F. Nothing happened. The page is showing me a .jpg file of a video window that looks like it's buffering. But it's a picture.

revised instructions

1) install HTTP Header Live plugin for Firefox
    2) run the plugin

[Attachment 62403 - Click to enlarge]

2) Go to link https://m4uhd.tv/watch-movie-bad-turn-worse-2013-4354.html and

click #q-f
    click triangle to play
    Select the resolution that you desire. Restart movie with desired resolution

[Attachment 62404 - Click to enlarge]

3) All the while the plugin will be running, refresh the page

[Attachment 62405 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 62406 - Click to enlarge]

4) search for .ff- or mp4 and select the https://www ... .ff- with the desired resolution.

https://www2182.ff-05.com/token=Xi5PfvMib9Z9pz0WEDXx2w/1639725158/67.70.0.0/66/5/36/4d...1a365-720p.mp4

5) enter url in browser
    and select download from the 3 vertical dots

[Attachment 62407 - Click to enlarge]

Enjoy and try to control your frustration
    Quote Quote  
  23. Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    Clicking Q-F, as I said before, doesn't do anything.
    So that needs to be diagnosed first.
    Clicking Q-F should load the film again but from a different server.
    Try opening the page in different browsers to see if clicking Q-F will let you play the movie.
    If it plays in another browser, we need to diagnose why it doesn't play in Firefox (clearing cache, cookies, disabling extensions).
    If it doesn't open in any other browser, then it's a system wide issue on your part (firewall, antivirus, HOSTS file), or something with your ISP.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Q-F didn't do anything. Sometimes, all that shows is a jpeg of a buffering video player. I have to literally click reload several dozen times to get the actual video to show up.

I have windows 10, so that could be an issue. after an update a while back, the alt key no longer works. Maybe that did something to the site, too.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    I have windows 10, so that could be an issue. after an update a while back, the alt key no longer works. Maybe that did something to the site, too.
    No, Windows 10 can't be the issue and alt key has nothing to do with this. Do you have another device to try? Do you have access to a VPN?
    Did you try the q-f button on other movies on the same site?
    I have to literally click reload several dozen times to get the actual video to show up.
    If after the several refreshes it finally plays, the link should show up in the HTTP add-on, unless the several refreshes transfer you to another server.
    Last edited by [ss]vegeta; 17th Dec 2021 at 03:10.
    Quote Quote  
  26. I tried in Firefox, Chrome, and Edge. Q-F didn't do anything. Sometimes, all that shows is a jpeg of a buffering video player. I have to literally click reload several dozen times to get the actual video to show up.
    Ok .... you got the video to show up by hook or by crook. Repeat that process and please tell me if you can play the video once it shows up.
    Quote Quote  
  27. - use firefox
    - install idm https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/ - make sure idm extension activated on firefox
    - click #Q-F, play, choose quality
    - wait for idm to pop-up the download video button

looks like the site issues token everytime someone tries to watch. clicking the download button will return a smaller file size so that's not ideal
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by Spottedfeather View Post
    I clicked Q-F. Nothing happened. The page is showing me a .jpg file of a video window that looks like it's buffering.
    For me it's the other way around. #M gives me the infinite "buffering" image, #Q-F starts the movie (after skipping the popups and pressing the play button). Issues like this can be due to geographic blocking, Firefox configuration, system configuration, router configuration, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I clicked Q-F. Nothing happened. The page is showing me a .jpg file of a video window that looks like it's buffering.
    For me it's the other way around. #M gives me the infinite "buffering" image, #Q-F starts the movie (after skipping the popups and pressing the play button). Issues like this can be due to geographic blocking, Firefox configuration, system configuration, router configuration, etc.
    I'm really starting to not even care if I can ever get this movie download. It shouldn't be this difficult.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by maicdy View Post
    - use firefox
    - install idm https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/ - make sure idm extension activated on firefox
    - click #Q-F, play, choose quality
    - wait for idm to pop-up the download video button

looks like the site issues token everytime someone tries to watch. clicking the download button will return a smaller file size so that's not ideal
    - install idm....I did
    - click #Q-F....did. Can't play. Can't choose quality
    - wait for idm to pop up...can't
    Quote Quote