VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi! I took a video of me singing, staying in the same position for the whole video, but the camera was held by another person. In the end, the camera was moved a lot to the left and I wanted to trim out the desk that can be seen on that side. How can I cut it? I'll attach the first frame and the last one, so you can see how much the camera moved and what i wanna cut.
    [Attachment 62176 - Click to enlarge]

[Attachment 62177 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's just a matter of cropping the video on the left and right sides. Since the camera was moved, you can split the video and crop the sections individually.

After cropping, you will be left with space on either side of the clips unless you scale the clips up (not preferred since you'll lose quality). One way to deal with the space if you don't scale up is to duplicate the clips and stack the clips on top of each other (Clip 1 on top of it's duplicate and clip 2 on top of its duplicate) on the timeline. Then scale the bottom clips up and apply a gaussian blur to each bottom clip. You see this a lot on Youtube videos.

Hope this help.
    Quote Quote