VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi,

Basically I have a bunch of subtitles that are out of sync, and another that are in sync.
    I want to sync using those, I know I can use Subtitle Edit to do that in the GUI, but I don't want to manually synhronize them all. Is there a command for Subtitle Edit to do that in the cmd? I tried looking for it but can't find anything,
    I used a convert command (Subtitle Edit command) in the cmd to convert them from .ass to .srt to try and use ffsubsync, but this one was a little bit off (just a little, but still).

Both subtitles only need to be synced from the begining, once the delay is gone, the rest will be synced too, it's just a different timed start, but not all subtitles have the same delay.

How could I do that?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by UserName351 View Post
    Hi,

<SNIP>
    Both subtitles only need to be synced from the begining, once the delay is gone, the rest will be synced too, it's just a different timed start, but not all subtitles have the same delay.

How could I do that?
    Use the synchronization tools in Subtitle Edit
    sync/adjust all times
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    Originally Posted by UserName351 View Post
    Hi,

<SNIP>

How could I do that?
    Use the synchronization tools in Subtitle Edit
    sync/adjust all times
    Yes, I know about that, (even better is using point sync via other subtitle, however those are for 1 file only. I want to sync multiple files without having to manually sync them all one by one
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This program has a comand line interface. See if you can get that working, then maybe you can create a batch file
    and automate it
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    This program has a comand line interface. See if you can get that working, then maybe you can create a batch file
    and automate it
    That's what I hoped for, but the only thing I found it can do in the command line, is convert files
    Quote Quote