VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3
1 2 3 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Dear all

My 5 years old PC is based on an intel i7 6700k, Nvidia GTX 960 and Asus Z170 Pro gaming M/B. I have been struggling to play 4K videos and occasional 4k games.

Just wondering if upgrading my video card into something more powerful such as GTX 1660 at £400.00 is will do the job or I will have to ditch it in favour of a new PC with faster processor and or a graphic card.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It will be better to get a new computer with a decent video card since it's almost impossible to buy a good card unless you want to pay more than a $1000 for a $350 card.The 1660 might cut it but i would buy a new computer.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Johns0:

Thanks for your reply. A new decent pc is certainly an easy option but a bit expensive at present. I really would like to know if the combination of i7 6700k and the GTX 1660 [which I can get at £400] is helpful and if it is not then I would have to buy a new pc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Can't really say,your cpu is outdated and not sure if a 1660 will play a 4k video decently but will still struggle to play 4k games decently,in other words if you want to play 4k games and 4k videos buy a new system with a 3060ti video card at least,your system will still choke using a 1660 for 4k games.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The GTX 1660 can decode 4K video using NVDEC for the following codecs: VP9, H.264, and HEVC. However, it doesn't support decoding VC1 AV1 with NVDEC. (VC1 AV1 is what YouTube uses for many 4K videos.) From what I was able to find out, the GTX 1660 is not recommended for 4K gaming.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nvidia_NVDEC and https://www.techpowerup.com/gpu-specs/geforce-gtx-1660.c3365
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 29th Nov 2021 at 10:09. Reason: Correct codec name/
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  6. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    The GTX 1660 can decode 4K video using NVDEC for the following codecs: VP9, H.264, and HEVC. However, it doesn't support decoding VC1 with NVDEC. (VC1 is what YouTube uses for many 4K videos.)
    You meant AV1, it seems.
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote  
  7. From a PC media playback perspective, get a product with a built-in hardware AV1-decoder. Probably wait until January (CES 2022) for release dates.

This could be 11th or 12th gen intel igpu, a discrete intel gpu or a nvidia rtx3050.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by El Heggunte View Post
    The GTX 1660 can decode 4K video using NVDEC for the following codecs: VP9, H.264, and HEVC. However, it doesn't support decoding VC1 with NVDEC. (VC1 is what YouTube uses for many 4K videos.)
    You meant AV1, it seems.
    Yes. I will fix that.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by butterw View Post
    From a PC media playback perspective, get a product with a built-in hardware AV1-decoder. Probably wait until January (CES 2022) for release dates.

This could be 11th or 12th gen intel igpu, a discrete intel gpu or a nvidia rtx3050.
    And then wait another six months before you can get one. At highly inflated prices.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by butterw View Post
    From a PC media playback perspective, get a product with a built-in hardware AV1-decoder. Probably wait until January (CES 2022) for release dates.

11th gen CPUs (Tiger Lake and Rocket Lake) have support for 10-bit AV1. Laptops with Tiger Lake are already available. Rocket Lake CPUs are available but I don't know which pre-built desktops if any are using them. 12th gen (Alder Lake) was just released and a few desktop CPUs are available. I don't know if any pre-built desktops or laptops with Alder Lake are available yet.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Originally Posted by butterw View Post

And then wait another six months before you can get one. At highly inflated prices.
    Could be. The discrete gpu market has been a mess for more than a year.

For up-to-date PC media on desktop, intel core i5 11400 (6/12 cores) + b560 motherboard is good value.
    I would expect new lower end (12th gen, 11th gen ?) desktop parts to release April 2022.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Oh dear!

I thought I knew something about videos but amongst you video giants I feel myself to be tiny!

Now I have to read about AV1 to understand what you are saying.

Do I have to buy a new PC with a processor supporting AV1 hard coding in order to play 4k? Certainly such a pc would be rather expensive.

I will have a look at i5 11400 as suggested. Thanks for every one
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by shaema View Post
    Now I have to read about AV1 to understand what you are saying.

Do I have to buy a new PC with a processor supporting AV1 hard coding in order to play 4k? Certainly such a pc would be rather expensive.
    AV1 is a new, highly compressed open format that is a low-cost alternative to HEVC. YouTube uses it instead of HEVC for UHD resolutions.

Decompressing 4K AV1 using a software codec requires a lot of processing power. Where AV1 decoding is supported, hardware decoding using Nvidia's NVDEC or Intel's Quick Sync Video is much faster, especially for 4K video. AV1 has been added to QSV for 11th gen and 12 gen Intel Core i processors. Unfortunately, since AV1 is so new, only a small number of expensive new Nvidia's discrete graphics cards can decode it (GeForce RTX 3070, RTX 3080, RTX 3090). AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series graphics cards are the first AMD graphics cards where AMD's Unified Video Decoder can decode AV1. No AMD APUs support AV1 decoding.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 1st Dec 2021 at 18:20. Reason: Added model numbers for the Nvidia graphics cards that can decode AV1
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    AV1 has been added to QSV for 11th gen and 12 gen Intel Core i processors.
    Do you know what frame rates are supported for 4K AV1? Full 60 fps? Or limited to 24 or 30 fps?
    Quote Quote  
  15. You should probably look at the codec and details of the videos you are having trouble playing with mediainfo.

To play 4K video smoothly, a hardware decoder (dgpu, igpu) for the desired codec (ex: h264, h265 10bit, vp9, av1) is typically required, not Cpu.

av1 is a quite recent codec and so far it is only really used by youtube (like vp9), but it may see wider adoption for streaming/web video in the future.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    AV1 has been added to QSV for 11th gen and 12 gen Intel Core i processors.
    Do you know what frame rates are supported for 4K AV1? Full 60 fps? Or limited to 24 or 30 fps?
    Unfortunately, my new laptop won't come until after Christmas so I can't test anything. I also failed to find a reference with information about the maximum fps for 4K AV1 decoding. (QSV for Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics can only decode AV1. AV1 encoding isn't available.)
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK guys, I have looked for RTX 3060 ti and come up with the following options:

1 - Ryzen 5 5600x CPU + 16 GB DDR4 RAM from Chillblast.com at £1580

2 - Intel i5 11600k CPU + 16 GB DDR4 RAM from Chillblast.com at £1650

3 - Intel i7 11700k CPU + 16 GB DDR4 RAM from Dell at £1600

The last option is from Alienware:

4 - Ryzen 7 5800X CPU + AMD Radeon™ RX 6600XT 8GB GDDR6 at £1500

I have read that Intel latest generations CPUs have issues with overheating so should I avoid them?

Please bear with me for my next question: Is 32 MB RAM better than 16 MB RAM whether it is DDR4 or GDDR6 ?

Many thanks for your support
    Quote Quote  
  18. Why don't you just spend US$20 to US$50 on a media player for 4K? The only thing you'll be missing is AV1 decoding. About the only source of AV1 videos is youtube and everything they have in AV1 they also have in VP9. Get a new computer later when you need it. Or a new graphics card once AV1 is supported and prices come down -- probably a year or more from now.
    Quote Quote  
  19. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I would get the Ryzen 5 5600x CPU + 16 GB DDR4 RAM from Chillblast.com at £1580,it will play 4k games,as to ram DDR6 is for video card memory and DDR4 is for computer memory with DDR5 trickling in,16gb of ram is good enough for gaming.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Why don't you just spend US$20 to US$50 on a media player for 4K? The only thing you'll be missing is AV1 decoding. About the only source of AV1 videos is youtube and everything they have in AV1 they also have in VP9.
    I have the Chromecast With Google TV, which is also available in the UK. Currys has it for £59.99. I have been using mine for a year and like it very much. It is 4K-capable but since I don't have broadband Internet with enough bandwidth to stream 4K I haven't tried it for that.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Here are my specs, play 4k no stutter, perfect.
    Not a high end machine by far...

Number of cores 4 (max 4)
    Number of threads 8 (max 8)
    Manufacturer AuthenticAMD
    Name AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
    Specification AMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics
    Package Socket AM4

Memory Type DDR4
    Memory Size 32 GBytes
    Memory Frequency 1064.5 MHz
    Memory type DDR4
    Module format UDIMM
    Module Manufacturer(ID) Corsair
    SDRAM Manufacturer (ID) SK Hynix
    Size 8192 MBytes
    Max bandwidth DDR4-2132 (1066 MHz)
    Part number CMK16GX4M2B3000C15

Mainboard Model PRIME B450M-A
    DMI Baseboard
    vendor ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    model PRIME B450M-A
    revision Rev X.0x

Drive 0
    Name WDC WDS500G2B0A
    Revision X61190WD
    Capacity 465.8 GB
    Type Fixed, SSD
    Bus Type SATA (11)

Display adapter 0
    Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Board Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
    Memory type GDDR5 (Samsung)
    Memory size 4 GB

Software
    Windows Version Microsoft Windows 10 (10.0) Home 64-bit (Build 19042)
    DirectX Version 12.0
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Between the two of them, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and the AMD Ryzen 5 2400G's Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics decode most of the codecs used for 4K video other than 4:4:4 HEVC and AV1.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 1st Dec 2021 at 17:07. Reason: removed typo
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Between the two of them, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and the AMD Ryzen 5 2400G's Radeon RX Vega 11 Graphics decode most of the codecs used for 4K video other than of 4:4:4 HEVC and AV1.
    The internal GPU of the AMD chip is at best anemic... would hardly support 1080 gaming. It is disabled in the BIOS, the 1050 is the only video device being used.

I did run the AMD GPU until I was able to save up for a real video solution. Even at $300, the 1050 TI is still a lower end card, but at least I can encode at 200fps 1080 video using NVENC (Vs. 70fps with CPU).
    Quote Quote  
  24. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by RogerTango View Post
    The internal GPU of the AMD chip is at best anemic... would hardly support 1080 gaming. It is disabled in the BIOS, the 1050 is the only video device being used.

I did run the AMD GPU until I was able to save up for a real video solution. Even at $300, the 1050 TI is still a lower end card, but at least I can encode at 200fps 1080 video using NVENC (Vs. 70fps with CPU).
    My point was that lots of discrete GPUs and processor graphics (including yours) can provide smooth playback for 4K video of one kind or another but only a few new ones can decode all of the codecs commonly used for 4K video at present.

The relatively puny Intel UHD 630 graphics provided by my HTPC's Intel i5-10400 and my desktop PC's Intel i5-8400 can play some 4K video smoothly (4:2:0 HEVC video from UHD Blu-ray and 4K H.264 video) but can't play the 4K VP9 videos or 4K AV1 videos from YouTube. Your 1050 TI can do a bit better than that but it still won't decode 4K AV1 YouTube videos.

shaema never mentioned wanting to encode 4K video in his posts.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 1st Dec 2021 at 17:58.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Why don't you just spend US$20 to US$50 on a media player for 4K? The only thing you'll be missing is AV1 decoding. About the only source of AV1 videos is youtube and everything they have in AV1 they also have in VP9.
    I have the Chromecast With Google TV, which is also available in the UK. Currys has it for £59.99. I have been using mine for a year and like it very much. It is 4K-capable but since I don't have broadband Internet with enough bandwidth to stream 4K I haven't tried it for that.
    Yes, I've had the Chromecast for a year now too. It's been my main media player since getting it. For me it's important to be able to play videos stored on my NAS as well as Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.

I recently bought the Walmart Onn Android TV player just to see what the US$20 Android TV device could do. It's almost as good as the Chromecast. It's capable of playing 4K, HDR, 60 FPS, 10 bi,t VP9 video. But like the Chromecast, similar AV1 video doesn't play smoothly. Neither has a hardware decoder for AV1 and both have insufficient CPU power for software AV1 decoding at that frame rate and frame size.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM

My point was that lots of discrete GPUs and processor graphics (including yours) can provide smooth playback for 4K video of one kind or another but only a few new ones can decode all of the codecs commonly used for 4K video at present.

The relatively puny Intel UHD 630 graphics provided by my HTPC's Intel i5-10400 and my desktop PC's Intel i5-8400 can play some 4K video smoothly (4:2:0 HEVC video from UHD Blu-ray and 4K H.264 video) but can't play the 4K VP9 videos or 4K AV1 videos from YouTube. Your 1050 TI can do a bit better than that but it still won't decode 4K AV1 YouTube videos.

shaema never mentioned wanting to encode 4K video in his posts.
    I *think* most of the current GPUs are tuned for DX12/H264/HEVC codec. Might explain why VP9 etc may not be as smooth...

At any rate, there is no 4k media with various codecs even higher bitrate that the 1050 cannot play smooth, all the way to 120fps source.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I *think* most of the current GPUs are tuned for DX12/H264/HEVC codec. Might explain why VP9 etc may not be as smooth...
    The GPU's ability to decode all of its supported video codecs is integrated into the hardware. If a GPU doesn't support decoding a particular codec then the CPU and software codecs are responsible for decoding. Since all the codecs used for 4K are highly compressed, that is a heavy lift for most processors.

At any rate, there is no 4k media with various codecs even higher bitrate that the 1050 cannot play smooth, all the way to 120fps source.
    Your GPU has support for VP9 decoding. See https://developer.nvidia.com/video-encode-and-decode-gpu-support-matrix-new ...but try playing a 4K 30fps VC1 AV1 video from YouTube.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 1st Dec 2021 at 21:06. Reason: I keep typing VC1 when I mean AV1
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by RogerTango View Post
    It does not play AV1. Download some 4K HDR 10bit AV1 videos from youtube and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkggXE5e2yk

MediaInfo report:

Code:
    Video
    ID                                       : 1
    Format                                   : AV1
    Format/Info                              : AOMedia Video 1
    Format profile                           : Main@L5.1
    HDR format                               : SMPTE ST 2086, HDR10 compatible
    Codec ID                                 : V_AV1
    Duration                                 : 59 s 993 ms
    Width                                    : 3 840 pixels
    Height                                   : 2 160 pixels
    Display aspect ratio                     : 16:9
    Frame rate mode                          : Constant
    Frame rate                               : 59.940 FPS
    Color space                              : YUV
    Chroma subsampling                       : 4:2:0
    Bit depth                                : 10 bits
    Title                                    : ISO Media file produced by Google Inc.
    Default                                  : Yes
    Forced                                   : No
    Color range                              : Limited
    Color primaries                          : BT.2020
    Transfer characteristics                 : PQ
    Matrix coefficients                      : BT.2020 non-constant
    Mastering display color primaries        : Display P3
    Mastering display luminance              : min: 0.0099 cd/m2, max: 2000 cd/m2
    Maximum Content Light Level              : 2000
    Maximum Frame-Average Light Level        : 300
    first 60 seconds (the full video was too big for this site):
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by jagabo; 1st Dec 2021 at 20:37.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    EDIT: If playing in the browser
    Right click > "Stats for nerds" to see what format you are getting served.
    Last edited by butterw; 2nd Dec 2021 at 09:16.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Originally Posted by butterw View Post
    Right click > "Stats for nerds" to see what format you are getting served.
    I wasn't being served anything. I downloaded the version I wanted (4K, 60Hz, 10 bit, HDR, AV1) with yt-dlp. Then I cut it down to one minute and uploaded it here.

available streams:
    Code:
    C:\Youtube-dl>yt-dlp -F https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkggXE5e2yk
    [youtube] mkggXE5e2yk: Downloading webpage
    [youtube] mkggXE5e2yk: Downloading android player API JSON
    [info] Available formats for mkggXE5e2yk:
    ID  EXT  RESOLUTION FPS |  FILESIZE    TBR  PROTO | VCODEC                           VBR  ACODEC     ABR  ASR    MORE INFO
    --- ---- ---------- --- - ---------- ------ ----- - ------------------------------ ------ --------- ---- ------- ---------------------------------
    139 m4a  audio only     |  946.14KiB   48k  https |                                       mp4a.40.5  48k 22050Hz low, m4a_dash
    249 webm audio only     |  1.16MiB     61k  https |                                       opus       61k 48000Hz low, webm_dash
    250 webm audio only     |  1.53MiB     80k  https |                                       opus       80k 48000Hz low, webm_dash
    140 m4a  audio only     |  2.45MiB    129k  https |                                       mp4a.40.2 129k 44100Hz medium, m4a_dash
    251 webm audio only     |  2.94MiB    155k  https |                                       opus      155k 48000Hz medium, webm_dash
    17  3gp  176x144    7   |  1.48MiB     77k  https | mp4v.20.3                        77k  mp4a.40.2   0k 22050Hz 144p
    394 mp4  256x144    30  |  1.32MiB     69k  https | av01.0.00M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0   69k                         144p HDR, mp4_dash
    160 mp4  256x144    30  |  1.91MiB    100k  https | avc1.4d400c                     100k                         144p, mp4_dash
    278 webm 256x144    30  |  1.78MiB     94k  https | vp9                              94k                         144p, webm_dash
    694 mp4  256x144    60  |  3.75MiB    198k  https | av01.0.00M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0  198k                         144p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    330 webm 256x144    60  |  4.29MiB    226k  https | vp9.2                           226k                         144p60 HDR, webm_dash
    395 mp4  426x240    30  |  2.78MiB    146k  https | av01.0.00M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0  146k                         240p HDR, mp4_dash
    133 mp4  426x240    30  |  4.15MiB    219k  https | avc1.4d4015                     219k                         240p, mp4_dash
    242 webm 426x240    30  |  4.08MiB    215k  https | vp9                             215k                         240p, webm_dash
    695 mp4  426x240    60  |  8.25MiB    436k  https | av01.0.01M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0  436k                         240p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    331 webm 426x240    60  |  8.82MiB    466k  https | vp9.2                           466k                         240p60 HDR, webm_dash
    396 mp4  640x360    30  |  5.77MiB    304k  https | av01.0.01M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0  304k                         360p HDR, mp4_dash
    134 mp4  640x360    30  |  10.65MiB   563k  https | avc1.4d401e                     563k                         360p, mp4_dash
    18  mp4  640x360    30  |  15.01MiB   793k  https | avc1.42001E                     793k  mp4a.40.2   0k 44100Hz 360p
    243 webm 640x360    30  |  7.98MiB    422k  https | vp9                             422k                         360p, webm_dash
    696 mp4  640x360    60  |  17.06MiB   902k  https | av01.0.04M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0  902k                         360p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    332 webm 640x360    60  |  18.86MiB   997k  https | vp9.2                           997k                         360p60 HDR, webm_dash
    397 mp4  854x480    30  |  10.27MiB   543k  https | av01.0.04M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0  543k                         480p HDR, mp4_dash
    135 mp4  854x480    30  |  19.57MiB  1035k  https | avc1.4d401f                    1035k                         480p, mp4_dash
    244 webm 854x480    30  |  14.32MiB   757k  https | vp9                             757k                         480p, webm_dash
    697 mp4  854x480    60  |  31.98MiB  1691k  https | av01.0.05M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 1691k                         480p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    333 webm 854x480    60  |  35.54MiB  1879k  https | vp9.2                          1879k                         480p60 HDR, webm_dash
    22  mp4  1280x720   30  |            2169k  https | avc1.64001F                    2169k  mp4a.40.2   0k 44100Hz 720p
    136 mp4  1280x720   30  |  38.57MiB  2040k  https | avc1.4d401f                    2040k                         720p (maybe throttled), mp4_dash
    247 webm 1280x720   30  |  29.31MiB  1550k  https | vp9                            1550k                         720p (maybe throttled), webm_dash
    398 mp4  1280x720   60  |  30.46MiB  1611k  https | av01.0.08M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 1611k                         720p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    698 mp4  1280x720   60  |  73.35MiB  3879k  https | av01.0.08M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 3879k                         720p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    298 mp4  1280x720   60  |  58.52MiB  3095k  https | avc1.4d4020                    3095k                         720p60, mp4_dash
    302 webm 1280x720   60  |  50.30MiB  2660k  https | vp9                            2660k                         720p60, webm_dash
    334 webm 1280x720   60  |  81.02MiB  4285k  https | vp9.2                          4285k                         720p60 HDR, webm_dash
    399 mp4  1920x1080  60  |  56.50MiB  2988k  https | av01.0.09M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 2988k                         1080p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    699 mp4  1920x1080  60  |  121.74MiB 6439k  https | av01.0.09M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 6439k                         1080p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    299 mp4  1920x1080  60  |  98.25MiB  5197k  https | avc1.64002a                    5197k                         1080p60, mp4_dash
    303 webm 1920x1080  60  |  85.52MiB  4523k  https | vp9                            4523k                         1080p60, webm_dash
    335 webm 1920x1080  60  |  124.25MiB 6572k  https | vp9.2                          6572k                         1080p60 HDR, webm_dash
    400 mp4  2560x1440  60  |  123.03MiB 6507k  https | av01.0.12M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 6507k                         1440p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    700 mp4  2560x1440  60  |  285.37MiB 15094k https | av01.0.12M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 15094k                        1440p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    308 webm 2560x1440  60  |  234.03MiB 12379k https | vp9                            12379k                        1440p60, webm_dash
    336 webm 2560x1440  60  |  295.29MiB 15619k https | vp9.2                          15619k                        1440p60 HDR, webm_dash
    401 mp4  3840x2160  60  |  248.27MiB 13131k https | av01.0.13M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 13131k                        2160p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    701 mp4  3840x2160  60  |  527.70MiB 27912k https | av01.0.13M.10.0.110.09.16.09.0 27912k                        2160p60 HDR, mp4_dash
    315 webm 3840x2160  60  |  475.87MiB 25171k https | vp9                            25171k                        2160p60, webm_dash
    337 webm 3840x2160  60  |  528.65MiB 27962k https | vp9.2                          27962k                        2160p60 HDR, webm_dash
    yt-dlp command to download it:
    Code:
    yt-dlp -f 701+251 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkggXE5e2yk
    Last edited by jagabo; 2nd Dec 2021 at 09:06.
    Quote Quote