VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Wow , really thanks to you .

So it's WV L1 , i have only CDM L3 , i don't understand why some videos in 720p are L3 and others like these L1 ...

Thanks again
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by bader View Post
    Wow , really thanks to you .

So it's WV L1 , i have only CDM L3 , i don't understand why some videos in 720p are L3 and others like these L1 ...

Thanks again
    i want to know too
    Quote Quote  
  3. Hi!

I just managed to download and decrypt a 6play video with the help of other threads on this forum, but it raised a few questions.

The video I wanted to download is:
    https://www.6play.fr/capital-p_860/black-friday-revelations-sur-les-nouveaux-geants-du...rce-c_12979867

Using the "Network" tab of Firefox, I've found this MPD file among 6 results:
    https://par5-edge-02.cdn.bedrock.tech/m6web/output/6/9/1/691bd0b8f0fe7c959dbc0483d0e40...Q&e=1669021190

Inside I've found the PSSH:
    AAAAbXBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAE0IARIQrK MEbV4rG4VTUXl2t51kMRoIY2FzdGxhYnMiJGV5SmhjM05sZEVs a0lqb2lZMnhwY0Y4eE1qazNPVGcyTnlKOTIHZGVmYXVsdA==

There are 2 things I haven't found myself and found from @vegeta from this thread:
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/406792-how-to-get-the-key-with-push

The license URL, which is:
    https://lic.drmtoday.com/license-proxy-widevine/cenc/?specConform=true

And the headers I needed to copy paste in GetWVKeys to get the key:
    Code:
    'x-dt-auth-token': 'eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzUxMiJ9.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.mJAnRz558t5p-DBFBH_Ba7qa8bDPrS2PGaVarxD_2oKsBQ8Wg-Em93UqnD0Yp2YUJv_t77OCKN5XizofncrZ7w',
    Can someone explain me how you get the license URL and the headers? Or point me to a tutorial like @A_n_g_e_l_a's Decryption and the Temple of Doom thread?

Thank you very much anyway for all the help you're providing here!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Romano2K View Post
    Can someone explain me how you get the license URL and the headers?
    That's also in the developer tools -> network
    Just type license or cenc in the filter box.
    Watch this
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pfw9WFQggRl_Oe2Pr-5WSE-cTEopBO6b/view?usp=share_link
    Quote Quote  
  5. Thank you very much for your time vegeta! A screencast is worth a million words.

Gotta love tAtU, this reminds me of my younger years

Why have you filtered the string "gen" in the console tab?
    I have found the PSSH inside the MPD. Does it always work?

Lastly, why would you need your own CDM with GetWVKeys?
    Last edited by Romano2K; 21st Nov 2022 at 07:27. Reason: worst > worth
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Romano2K View Post
    Thank you very much for your time vegeta!
    No problem
    Originally Posted by Romano2K View Post
    A screencast is worst a million words.
    That typo is killing me.

Gotta love tAtU, this reminds me of my younger years
    Exactly, I too was young when they became very popular via Eurosong.

Why have you filtered the string "gen" in the console tab?
    I have found the PSSH inside the MPD. Does it always work?
    Because I have Tamper monkey add-on installed, with Eme logger script.
    The Eme logger script can show a lot of (unnecessary) stuff in the console, and filtering with "gen" you can make it show the PSSH only.

A lot of the times, for other sites, you will not find the PSSH inside the mpd. That's why we use this script.

Lastly, why would you need your own CDM with GetWVKeys?
    Generally you don't. But, for vdocipher and perhaps other sites, you can't use one of their CDMs so you can use your own.
    Quote Quote  
  7. lol at my typo, I've fixed it!

Thank you again for the infos.
    Quote Quote