VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi, there is an option in the Mpc-Hc menu "Pan&Scan -> Scale to panoramic screen", but there are some way to assign a key to perform this action instead doing though the menu?
    Quote Quote  
  2. There isn't in the version I'm using.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's the latest, 1.7.13. Here is an screenshot of the menu. I'm in Spain, so these lines appears in spanish. It can be edited, but I never did, so seems the application created them in the system languaje although the application language was set to english.

So I would like to execute that action by pressing a key instead of having to go to the menus. If there is a way to assign a key to that menu line, as can be done with others.

Anyway, pressing numpad 9 several times achieves the same result.
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mpc-hc-menu.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	61797  

Quote Quote  
  4. Assign "VidFrm Outside" to a key. AKA Video Frame -> Touch Window From Outside.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I did understand your question and AFAIK the answer is/was no. I haven't been following the latest updates very closely though.

Latest release is 1.9.17 (November 9, 2021)
    https://www.videohelp.com/software/Media-Player-Classic-Home-Cinema

there is a startup switch to Specify Pan & Scan preset name to use if it helps:
    /pns "name"
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    Assign "VidFrm Outside" to a key. AKA Video Frame -> Touch Window From Outside.
    Depending on your usage "Video Frame > Touch window from outside" might do what you want.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    That's just what I was looking for. Thanks to both!

I didn't know that the MPC-HC had continued to develop, on its website it said that 1.7.13 was the last. I guess this is a fork, I'll take a look on it. Thanks.
    Quote Quote