VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone!

I just uploaded all the VirtualDub plugins I have on Mediafire.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/52wlckew3xuzmu1/VirtualDud_Plugins_32bits_V2021.11.11.zip/file

This collection of plugns is made of 226 plugins for the 32 Bits version of VirtualDub. Some of them are no more available on internet.

Just add them (the .vdf files) in the "plugins32" directory of VirtualDub.

If you recommend some plugins that sould be in this archive, please name them in this thread, I will try to add them.

Edit : Those plugins work also with VirtualDub2 32 Bits version not on 64 Bits version) but beware some may crash VirtualDub2 when it launches.
    For example : wnr_mmx2.vdf crashed VirtualDub2 on my computer . I removed it and then it was OK.

Best regards
    Last edited by Hunk91; 11th Nov 2021 at 09:42.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    With only a 10 mb file size it could be more useful to upload this direct to this topic as an attachment.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes, it could work that way!
    Quote Quote  
  4. DECEASED
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Hunk91 View Post
    Hi everyone!

I just uploaded all the VirtualDub plugins I have on Mediafire.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/52wlckew3xuzmu1/VirtualDud_Plugins_32bits_V2021.11.11.zip/file

This collection of plugns is made of 226 plugins for the 32 Bits version of VirtualDub. Some of them are no more available on internet.

Just add them (the .vdf files) in the "plugins32" directory of VirtualDub.

If you recommend some plugins that sould be in this archive, please name them in this thread, I will try to add them.

Edit : Those plugins work also with VirtualDub2 32 Bits version not on 64 Bits version) but beware some may crash VirtualDub2 when it launches.
    For example : wnr_mmx2.vdf crashed VirtualDub2 on my computer . I removed it and then it was OK.

Best regards
    Thanks a lot.

VirtualDud
    "Programmers are human-shaped machines that transform alcohol into bugs."
    Quote Quote