VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. currently i using "subtitle edit" app for convert PGS to SRT subtitle. but this is not perfect. some word get messed up. i am not sure if i using it wrong way. is there any alternative app available even paid one?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Aside from paying real people to do checking and fixing of ocr results I do not know of any free or payed tool which correctly does text ocr without errors so I would be interessed in this too.
    users currently on my ignore list: deadrats, Stears555
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Just correct the words and subtitle edit will remember so there will be less correcting.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  4. This old program SubExtractor still works quite OK.
    At the beginning you have to "teach" it quite a lot, but it will get faster, the more you convert.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by firekid View Post
    currently i using "subtitle edit" app for convert PGS to SRT subtitle. but this is not perfect. some word get messed up. i am not sure if i using it wrong way. is there any alternative app available even paid one?
    Use a newer tesseract version.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by LittleBull View Post
    This old program SubExtractor still works quite OK.
    At the beginning you have to "teach" it quite a lot, but it will get faster, the more you convert.
    I second that. It's little known but does the best OCR of all solutions I know! Also the I / l issue is comfortably solved.
    Quote Quote