VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Hi!

I want to make such fantastic high quality Deep Fake video:

Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZZzmg8Jivg

Which softwares are necessary to do such?

I want to use it against some politicians for the upcoming elections....
    Last edited by Truthler; 2nd Nov 2021 at 10:14.

Search PM
    You know what's BETTER against politicians? More helpful and popular policies, the truth, better opposing candidates...

But, first, it isn't allowed to venture into politics in this forum.
    And, second, there is almost NEVER a good reason to promote faked media. Only exception I can think of might be in assisting partial reconstructions for restoration of poor masters. Even that is a stretch, and one which should be fully disclosed.

Scott

3. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
    You know what's BETTER against politicians? More helpful and popular policies, the truth, better opposing candidates...

And, second, there is almost NEVER a good reason to promote faked media. Only exception I can think of might be in assisting partial reconstructions for restoration of poor masters. Even that is a stretch, and one which should be fully disclosed.

Scott
    However I did not mention actual politician or political party, because I'm interested in technical detail to create such video. If I want to discuss politics, I will choose different special forums dedicated exactly for politics. It is so simple.
    It will be not only fake video, but even ridiculous and humiliating type of video... ))

All what I know, I had to chose a person who have sometwhat similar look, hair shape.. to the politician.
    Last edited by Truthler; 2nd Nov 2021 at 14:41.

4. Member
    Search Comp PM

Scott
    I hope VideoHelp doesn't become a place to get help with this technology. It doesn't seem to have many legitimate uses but certainly has plenty of illicit ones.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 2nd Nov 2021 at 20:26. Reason: typo
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329

Search PM
    This is as far as I will discuss this topic on this site. A couple of final points:
    IMO, being "against" something or someone will only get you so far, and may ultimately backfire. To be truly successful, you need to be FOR something.
    Modern politicians seem to be impervious to humiliation, so your attempts in that area will be an exercise in futility.
    And it smacks of juvenility, superficiality, and pretense anyway, so while I don't know about others, I would be avoiding it, nor would I be contributing to it, or even tangentially to this topic.

Scott

6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Truthler View Post

Scott
    However I did not mention actual politician or political party,....
    So what? That's just irrelevant to why political discussions aren't allowed here.

7. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Hoser Rob View Post
    Originally Posted by Truthler View Post

Scott
    However I did not mention actual politician or political party,....
    So what? That's just irrelevant to why political discussions aren't allowed here.
    However there was no political discussion there. Read the posts again and again if it is necessary for you to understand it better.

Search Comp PM
    Discussion need not be explicit. It can be implicit.

And as for your original question, why not contact the person who created the video ?

9. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Discussion need not be explicit. It can be implicit.

And as for your original question, why not contact the person who created the video ?
    Since he is very good in that...maybe it is his business secret...

That's why I turned to the more experienced Videohelp members (definetly you are not such person), because maybe the experienced members can figure it out. Members who are full professional and who have such video-related engineer degree (the true, real experts). At least I know only 3 such persons on VH.
    Last edited by Truthler; 3rd Nov 2021 at 14:42.

10. Banned
    Search PM
    USer DB83!

This is a snapshot from the 4K video what I've recorded on today, during an overcast weather. Can you see the individual bricks on that huge disctance on the building? Enlarge it to full screen, and press F11.

I won't think that your DSLR video can do the same. Can you see the details? This is a SONY camcorder sensor, the AX700. That's why it is legendary. They are the only one among consumer products, which can reach the maximum on the ISO resolution Chart (IMATEST) tests. Only the professional category products can reach that among other camera producer companies.

Search Comp PM
    Gee. And there was I thinking that this topic was about the creation of Deep Fakes !!!!

12. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Gee. And there was I thinking that this topic was about the creation of Deep Fakes !!!!
    Three guys can answer my original question. Corni, Selur, and Jaga.

Reaction for your flat humour, you are the incarnation of the "deep fake" on that forum. MAny people ask help on this forum, but you usually do not give them usable advices. You can choose the reason, 1st: the lack of knowledge or 2nd malevolence. Becuse you are not a bad guy, so I think the reason is the 1st.

13. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Locked!!!