VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello,

I was hoping someone could help me out. I’m trying to rip a deleted scene from the movie “super dark times”. The scene was added to the iTunes purchase of this movie as a deleted scene in the bonus material section. I’ve tried several methods but have been unable to rip from iTunes as they protect it and will black out the screen recording. I’ve downloaded supposed apps programs to help to including dvdfab but nothing has worked. I bought the German version as that dvd/blue ray included the scene but alas it’s a different region and the region free player I bought didn’t work.

I just would like to get this Hd footage for my acting reel, not do anything nefarious with it lol.

The scene is the same as the following that was recorded on a phone.

https://youtu.be/s10ykyJOyKI

I’d really appreciate if anyone could help or at least point me in the right direction for help.

Thanks for your time!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search PM
    Bump
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Reading the forum rules would explain the lack of help.

Do NOT talk about copying rented/subscription material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented/subscribed video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for the response, and understood. I own the blu-Ray as well but it is region protected. Just looking for some solid guidance if possible.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Did you try to decrypt the BD to your HDD with Makemkv ? If Region protection still kicks in the you could try DVDFab Passkey (trial available) with that.
    Quote Quote