VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for a few years now, and to be honnest you guys helped my so many times on video decrypting issues, so thanks for the hard work provided here...

Until last June, I used to download and decrypt videos from MyCanal (french VOD service) with Widevine L3 decryptor tool. Since Google revoked the key, I've been using the new Widevine Guesser tool, which is working fine.
    Obviously, i'm able to decrypt MyCanal's videos only in 720p maximum, as L3 devices are limited to 720p on this website (only L1 devices are able to watch MyCanal's content in 1080p and higher).
    I can download 1080p encrypted files, but can't decrypt them as I only have KID, not the decryption key.

The thing is that I've been able to get a working CDM from a L1 device (Nexus 6), including a private key, from someone I know. But he won't help me further

Here is what it looks like :

[Attachment 61266 - Click to enlarge]

Unfortunately, I dont know how to use these files in order to get decryption keys of 1080p videos that requires L1 widevine level. I tried to find some documentation about it, looks like it requires some Python skills (not sure) ? Anyway, I couldn't find any relevant informations or how-to guide.

So I was wondering if I could get some help here and some clues about that. That's kinda frustrating when you have a working CDM like this one, but you don't know how to exploit it lol

Thanks for your help!

Regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. I hardly doubt that's a working CDM.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I know the guy, he uses that private key to decrypt some videos from several services. I just don't know how.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I hope to god no one spouts the methodology out on a public forum.

Many years ? You have only just joined....

Go fish somewhere else.

FYI this cdm is revoked so if you have paid for it your friend has had your pants down. As is the Nvidia Shield one thats doing the rounds.
    Last edited by codehound; 12th Oct 2021 at 18:11.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    I hope to god no one spouts the methodology out on a public forum.

Many years ? You have only just joined....

Go fish somewhere else.

FYI this cdm is revoked so if you have paid for it your friend has had your pants down. As is the Nvidia Shield one thats doing the rounds.
    Many years i've been reading threads and messages on this forum, yeah. And many members helped me learning things, through their participation and explanations to people who ask questions. What's your point ? Didn't know it was forbiden to read threads without registering on this forum...

And for the CDM, I didn't pay for it at all. I don't know how he got it, he just sent me one Nexus6_L1.rar file, and one Shield_L1.rar file (both "device_private_key" files look similar).

Anyway, no need to be rude like that
    Last edited by mathieuthibault; 12th Oct 2021 at 19:43.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Nexus L1 has been revoked for a long time now. Shahid mbc .net does not need L1. You may have one of the android L3 generals. This is example of how android general looks like most common system I'd 4464 https://github.com/astravaganza/android_general Widevine L1 can get update really quick if not used carefully and tough to crack unlike L3 . L1 requires skill to use unlike L3. With the skills you have the L1 will be just wasted. If you don't even know how to use L3 please do not practice on L1. If you still think you have L1, contact me on the discord and I can verify that
    Last edited by notaghost; 12th Oct 2021 at 22:37.
    discord=notaghost#9997
    Quote Quote