VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,

I have problem with activation VOB2MPG program, I got error: Unable to connect to the Registration server.

Can someone fix it?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try instead DVDVob2Mpg
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Try instead DVDVob2Mpg
    I paid 12 £ for the program to use it, not for forget about it and use freeware software, which not have functions like in VOB2MPG, but thanks. I will still wait for resolve this problem.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Have you emailed the developer? http://www.svcd2dvd.com/Contact.aspx
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by zzz View Post
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Try instead DVDVob2Mpg
    I paid 12 £ for the program to use it, not for forget about it and use freeware software, which not have functions like in VOB2MPG, but thanks. I will still wait for resolve this problem.
    see this thread - https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/387259-Unable-to-connect-to-the-Registration-server
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Have you emailed the developer? http://www.svcd2dvd.com/Contact.aspx
    I send message on Saturday and still not got response... Great program, great job.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I've always wondered why they would go to the trouble of making a license server for 12 £ product. Makes no sense, especially if it is no longer in development (is it?). If not in development, then make a server less license check version.
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search PM
    I have the same problem. This is the reported error

Server Error in '/' Application.
    A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.64.86.182:25
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.64.86.182:25

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[SocketException (0x274c): A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.64.86.182:25]
    System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress) +194
    System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Bool ean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception) +591

[WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server]
    System.Net.ServicePoint.GetConnection(PooledStream PooledStream, Object owner, Boolean async, IPAddress& address, Socket& abortSocket, Socket& abortSocket6) +6858897
    System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object owningObject, Boolean async, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback) +315
    System.Net.PooledStream.Activate(Object owningObject, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback) +24
    System.Net.ConnectionPool.GetConnection(Object owningObject, GeneralAsyncDelegate asyncCallback, Int32 creationTimeout) +340
    System.Net.Mail.SmtpConnection.GetConnection(Servi cePoint servicePoint) +148
    System.Net.Mail.SmtpTransport.GetConnection(Servic ePoint servicePoint) +237
    System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.GetConnection() +47
    System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) +1630

[SmtpException: Failure sending mail.]
    System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient.Send(MailMessage message) +1998
    www.svcd2dvd.com.Common.Email(String To, String Cc, String From, String Subject, String EmailBody, Boolean BCC) in C:\2backup\www.svcd2dvd.com\htdocs\Common.cs:176
    www.svcd2dvd.com.Users._default.SendSerial2Email(String email) in C:\2backup\www.svcd2dvd.com\htdocs\Users\default.aspx.cs:202
    www.svcd2dvd.com.Users._default.btnSubmit_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\2backup\www.svcd2dvd.com\htdocs\Users\default.aspx.cs:128
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +9796242
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t(String eventArgument) +211
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPo stBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +12
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +15
    System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCol lection postData) +35
    System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1696

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.8.4330.0

Hello,

I have problem with activation VOB2MPG program, I got error: Unable to connect to the Registration server.

Can someone fix it?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Why have such nonsense license checking for a 12 £ product. Makes no sense, especially if it is no longer in development (is it?). If not in development, then make a serverless license check version.
    'Do I look absolutely divine and regal, and yet at the same time very pretty and rather accessible?' - Queenie
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Try instead DVDVob2Mpg

The last update for this program was in 2010 -no longer developed. My guess is you have lost your registration fee somewhere in the banking system. Good luck
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by deadmort View Post
    I have the same problem. This is the reported error

[B]Server Error in '/' Application.
    A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 192.64.86.182:25
    Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
    Port 25 is blocked by many ISPs, which would result in this error.
    Last edited by zing269; 10th Nov 2021 at 19:58. Reason: readability
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    there is a specific email address to send reg issues to. did you follow the instructions? registration_issues(at)svcd2dvd(dot)com chris is pretty good at fixing problems.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by aedipuss View Post
    there is a specific email address to send reg issues to. did you follow the instructions? registration_issues(at)svcd2dvd(dot)com chris is pretty good at fixing problems.

The problem is that the registration server is offline, quite possibly for good and the website does not load up either. Basically we are stuffed.

I intend to use this in future https://www.dvdvobtompg.com/
    Quote Quote  
  14. No chance anymore to re-register this Pro-version-software? I get this message while trying: Please wait a few seconds whilst your machine license is generated... And I wait and nothing happens
    Quote Quote