VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Can some1 help me how to merge/append + 50 vids 1080p without encoding? i have adobe premiere but its reencode and its mp4 so i am cutting out this tool . I have avidemux not fully helps its merging but suddenly appear " video incomplete" i was trying mkv merger created 2gb file but after playing its just one file nothing else. Do we have any free tool then? i want to put my own audio to this video but i cant event connect all vidz in 1 mp4/mkv file
    Quote Quote  
  2. i was trying mkv merger created 2gb file but after playing its just one file nothing else.
    Not sure if I understood that part correctly. You mean only the first (original) file is actually readable even though the output is 2GB ?
    It may work with MKVToolNix or a mkvmerge script. Beware of possible synchronization issues (apparently the goal is to change the audio afterward so that's not too much of an issue).
    Or with a ffmpeg script like this (provided by “Budman1” in this thread) :
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i input1.mp4 -c copy -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb -f mpegts intermediate1.ts
    ffmpeg -i input2.mp4 -c copy -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb -f mpegts intermediate2.ts
    ffmpeg -i input3.mp4 -c copy -bsf:v h264_mp4toannexb -f mpegts intermediate3.ts
    ffmpeg -i "concat:intermediate1.ts|intermediate2.ts|intermediate3.ts" -c copy -bsf:a aac_adtstoasc output.mp4
    (Replace “output.mp4” by “output.mkv” if you want mkv.)
    This method is lossless and is usually very reliable when it comes to preserving audio synchronization.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!