VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. "IDM cannot download this protected stream for legal reasons. The download of such streams is not supported because IDM may not bypass the technological measures wich are made for protection of audio, video and data content."

"Content prohibited."

I belive that's the right link, can somebody help me? please

Just found a software at GitHub, was the only way that works, was at the hot mart plataforma, thank you everyone!
    Let me know if the video you are trying to download is from Hotmart, I can send you the software link or post here.
    Last edited by beccafelber; 15th Jun 2024 at 21:35.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by beccafelber View Post

I belive that's the right link, can somebody help me? please
    We need the mother url of the page you attempted to get the m3u8 from. As you may / may not have the m3u8 url correct. Plus we may need headers and other permissions.
    Last edited by codehound; 29th Sep 2021 at 18:10.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    You could use one of the many freeware screen recorders out there and forget trying to directly capture the stream itself.
    It's not important the problem be solved, only that the blame for the mistake is assigned correctly
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by sum_guy View Post
    You could use one of the many freeware screen recorders out there and forget trying to directly capture the stream itself.
    [Attachment 61063 - Click to enlarge]

Shall we ask the Admins to delete Video Streaming Downloading subforum then ?
    Last edited by codehound; 29th Sep 2021 at 18:44.
    Quote Quote