VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello,
    i would like to download full course from this site
    https://devacademy.it/corsi/gestione-dei-layout-con-sass/

I can do it with IDM but required a lot of times
    Is there any fast way to get all videos?

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. all lessons require a basic plan or pro to see, so it's not free...
    so, if you don't provide your login details, how can you hope someone here will help you?
    Quote Quote  
  3. lol why i have to provide a login data? i know perfectly that i need for a valid subscription. I just asking if there's a better way to download all course as fast possible, that's all
    Quote Quote  
  4. but how can you get an answer from us if we don't have the chance to try? this is really foolish ...
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    but how can you get an answer from us if we don't have the chance to try? this is really foolish ...
    Are you stupid or what? My question is clear stop. If don't have the answer for my question, don't reply thank you. I don't like to waste my time.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Presentation of the course video seems to be hosted on Vimeo youtube-dl and video download helper can easily download them. If that was your question it has been answered.

If you want to know how to download paid course we need access to the paid videos . And you should be more greatful to people who are willing to spend their previous time for your problem.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by Glory Feel View Post
    Yes.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    Presentation of the course video seems to be hosted on Vimeo youtube-dl and video download helper can easily download them. If that was your question it has been answered.
    I was thinking about a solution like udemy: paste course link -cookie.txt and should works but i'm not sure.

And you should be more greatful to people who are willing to spend their previous time for your problem.

Yes, you're right, i over-overreacted, i'm so sorry @lomero

Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by Glory Feel View Post
    Yes.
    Any tips?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by Glory Feel View Post
    Yes.
    If you are thinking of using aria2c with youtube-dl I have heard that idm being paid software seems to be little faster than aria2c
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote