VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. My cable has an option in which you can watch programmes that have already happened (EDIT: it has both website and TV app/digital receiver capable of doing it). I tried downloading one of them (nothing special, just short news) by going onto network tab under inspect element and typing m3u. It seems like the website is dividing all the clips into short 2MB segments. Every time i try to download one of them with jdownloader i get a file with no extension. adding .mp4 onto it gives me a working 5 second h264 file.

Is there any way i could download those segments automatically??
    Last edited by rrats; 21st Sep 2021 at 18:37.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Of course there is. Find the pattern in the links.

Show us a few links.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Of course there is. Find the pattern in the links.

Show us a few links.
    Even if they last for only a minute before getting unusable?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by s-mp View Post
    I'm confused.
    Originally Posted by s-mp View Post
    My cable has an option in which you can watch programmes that have already happened
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    I'm confused.
    My cable has an option in which you can watch programmes that have already happened
    Sorry for not making it clear... See, the links of mp2t streams that it produced were downloadable with jdownloader only for a minute or so. After that they wouldn't work
    Quote Quote  
  6. And, did you find m3u8 or mpd or something?
    Provide us/me a link, if login is needed, send via private message user/pass and mention if VPN needed.
    If it's widevine encrypted livestream, as far as I know, no known public tools for that.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Nevermind, it's not DRM protected. Since all streams are 25fps, screen recording gives out pretty good looking results
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by s-mp View Post
    Nevermind, it's not DRM protected. Since all streams are 25fps, screen recording gives out pretty good looking results
    Eeewwww

Is there any way i could download those segments automatically??
    always
    Quote Quote