VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hello,

Is there any microphone testing website that will enable me to test the microphone without installation. My microphone works in cell phone but after connecting it to pc it is giving its own different sound could it be a PC issue or microphone?

Let us know if you have any suggestions, or suggest a website to test the microphone!

Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by RosinaCross View Post
    Hello,

Is there any microphone testing website that will enable me to test the microphone without installation. My microphone works in cell phone but after connecting it to pc it is giving its own different sound could it be a PC issue or microphone?

Let us know if you have any suggestions, or suggest a website to test the microphone!

Thanks.
    if you have firefox web browser installed on your PC, go to youtube and use the microphone to search videos with your voice
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks. But I use Brave browser, due to which this problem seems to be coming to a lot of people. But it only happens for some time. And so I found out by checking the mic that it was the microphone issue not the PC's which helped us to test our mic through online mic test. Right now mic pc may running smoothly without giving any sound.
    Quote Quote