VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    How stupid of the author of widevinely to claim copyright on something that itself is breaking the copyrights of others. Wasn't TPD94 was it; he does that?
    Noob Starter Pack. Just download everything Widevine! Not kidding!.
    https://files.videohelp.com/u/301890/hellyes5.zip
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    FYI, v6.1.8.3 of StreamFab finally gets Peacock working again.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by doctorm View Post
    I understand why people would want to try this software, but it's *** horrible to use. In the time it took to que up, analyze, download, and process one episode on Peacock, I could download an entire season using Devine.

At the very least, I hope people are using the cracked version and not paying the ridiculous price for it.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Sure Streamfab is crap, but I hadn't heard of Devine, and taking a look at it, I wouldn't even know where to start trying to understand how to use it.
    Also, Streamfab has been cracked for quite a while, so it's just as free if you know where to look.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by doctorm View Post
    Sure Streamfab is crap, but I hadn't heard of Devine, and taking a look at it, I wouldn't even know where to start trying to understand how to use it.
    Also, Streamfab has been cracked for quite a while, so it's just as free if you know where to look.
    Devine is far better then SF You can have a look at Devine here https://github.com/devine-dl/devine
    Quote Quote  
  6. @stabbedbybrick - what service code are you using to download from Pecock, and do you think it could be adapted for Sky UK/IE/IT?
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by stupid.345 View Post
    @stabbedbybrick - what service code are you using to download from Pecock, and do you think it could be adapted for Sky UK/IE/IT?
    I wrote my own service for it. I haven't really looked into Sky, but considering they use the same base as Peacock and SkyShowtime, I'm guessing you could adapt it fairly easily.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Ah ok. Regarding that, have the hmac keys changed since the old VT leaks?
    Quote Quote  
  9. I guess it depends on what you leak you have. But at least for the old VT 0.1.0, I'm pretty sure the hmac keys are outdated.
    Quote Quote  
  10. Ahh I see. Whats the best way to het the hmac then? I assume you need to have something like the channel5 webpage to grab the keys for you.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Originally Posted by stupid.345 View Post
    Ahh I see. Whats the best way to het the hmac then? I assume you need to have something like the channel5 webpage to grab the keys for you.
    You use a hook script to dump the keys from the android app.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Where are these programs that generate the Peacock key?
    Or how do you get to the Peacock key? The Headers that it gives me do not take me to the Key.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by axnspain View Post
    Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    Where are these programs that generate the Peacock key?
    Or how do you get to the Peacock key? The Headers that it gives me do not take me to the Key.

Thanks
    from there https://github.com/TheRoyJones/PeacockTv-Drm-Key-Solution
    but it already take down
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I've often wondered if the keys can be taken from StreamFab and used outside of their program.
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by iamghost View Post
    Originally Posted by axnspain View Post
    Originally Posted by iamghost View Post

Thanks
    from there https://github.com/TheRoyJones/PeacockTv-Drm-Key-Solution
    but it already take down
    How does it end? and there is no other place to download it from?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by axnspain View Post

Thanks
    Read the sticky threads, learn, understand, and then use Devine. You will learn a lot, gain a bunch of new skills, and be much better set up for the future than just asking odd questions here and there
    Quote Quote  
  17. delete
    Last edited by mazie_lynch; 23rd Jun 2024 at 01:59.
    Quote Quote  
  18. --deleted--
    Last edited by bamboobali; 23rd Jun 2024 at 01:11. Reason: Strange. I replied to a post that doesn't appear to be here anymore
    Quote Quote  
  19. i got vinetrimmer working up until decryption starts, then i get a HTTP Error 400: Bad request

any help would be appreciated! also i'm using an emu cdm i dumped.

2024-06-23 01:46:17 [I] PCOK : + Downloaded
    2024-06-23 01:46:17 [I] PCOK : Decrypting...
    2024-06-23 01:46:17 [D] urllib3.connectionpool : https://ovp.peacocktv.com:443 "POST /drm/widevine/acquirelicense?bt=52-bdxIsgveG9BdKt9zAzXdpyHWuc48htXFJf6w7j0HmFYJ6FoeSH 1Q3oCRfRZ7t3bNnqqdf1MRbiIPz7fPfC7lPDkJamLFg6E6Psja 5E-QC-YYvvsCtqtEUKMWiApIQ0u1qOQD3Q-YWa-QJ0Orge1yaSP9c1qxR0yTWHKo0CI9hDdA7XMuxf0Q9QLZS669S 1_EHJNczgA-O_f-Ra6rI4vEjmUuAz1EqLEPNwAUBttXIjS-nv4-XB6L8ueebS3hICVos3t8F0pIuqLBJrWi800SS_kNM0Ra0szWHN BGIYZO-ZhHad44pynn7aLli1OoijMjEztBxb0CjLYb8SjXHC8IKEmFVWE ff15BWL_0Q1AM_xYMf4ELcDu2wihOXb7dpx5PSAsm-EVFGdOsMbhot01cBg== HTTP/11" 400 66
    2024-06-23 01:46:17 [D] PCOK : Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\vinetrimmer\commands\dl.py", line 394, in result
    service.license(
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\vinetrimmer\services\peacock.py", line 212, in license
    return self.session.post(
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 637, in post
    return self.request("POST", url, data=data, json=json, **kwargs)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 589, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 710, in send
    r = dispatch_hook("response", hooks, r, **kwargs)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\hooks.py", line 30, in dispatch_hook
    _hook_data = hook(hook_data, **kwargs)
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\vinetrimmer\services\BaseService.py" , line 99, in <lambda>
    "response": lambda r, *_, **__: r.raise_for_status(),
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\models.py", line 1024, in raise_for_status
    raise HTTPError(http_error_msg, response=self)
    requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://ovp.peacocktv.com/drm/widevine/acquirelicense?bt=52-bdxIsgveG9BdKt9zAzXdpyHWuc...OsMbhot01cBg==

2024-06-23 01:46:17 [C] PCOK : - HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
    Last edited by mazie_lynch; 23rd Jun 2024 at 02:00.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    Originally Posted by doctorm View Post
    I understand why people would want to try this software, but it's *** horrible to use. In the time it took to que up, analyze, download, and process one episode on Peacock, I could download an entire season using Devine.

At the very least, I hope people are using the cracked version and not paying the ridiculous price for it.
    Its because those services on streamfab arent available on devine. Until people start sharing them, that crappy streamfab software will continue to be used.

Peacock does work with the latest version.
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by pauli3 View Post
    Originally Posted by stabbedbybrick View Post
    Originally Posted by doctorm View Post

Its because those services on streamfab arent available on devine. Until people start sharing them, that crappy streamfab software will continue to be used.

Peacock does work with the latest version.
    Or until people learn how to do things for themselves. You can't expect people to just give you everything.

Like I said, I understand why people use Streamfab. Most people aren't interested enough to learn programming. But you make it sound like users have no other option because people aren't willing to share their scripts, when the actual reason is that they're not willing to do any work. Any service is available for Devine if you want it to be.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by mazie_lynch View Post
    i got vinetrimmer working up until decryption starts, then i get a HTTP Error 400: Bad request

2024-06-23 01:46:17 [D] urllib3.connectionpool : https://ovp.peacocktv.com:443 "POST /drm/widevine/acquirelicense?bt=52-bdxIsgveG9BdKt9zAzXdpyHWuc48htXFJf6w7j0HmFYJ6FoeSH 1Q3oCRfRZ7t3bNnqqdf1MRbiIPz7fPfC7lPDkJamLFg6E6Psja 5E-QC-YYvvsCtqtEUKMWiApIQ0u1qOQD3Q-YWa-QJ0Orge1yaSP9c1qxR0yTWHKo0CI9hDdA7XMuxf0Q9QLZS669S 1_EHJNczgA-O_f-Ra6rI4vEjmUuAz1EqLEPNwAUBttXIjS-nv4-XB6L8ueebS3hICVos3t8F0pIuqLBJrWi800SS_kNM0Ra0szWHN BGIYZO-ZhHad44pynn7aLli1OoijMjEztBxb0CjLYb8SjXHC8IKEmFVWE ff15BWL_0Q1AM_xYMf4ELcDu2wihOXb7dpx5PSAsm-EVFGdOsMbhot01cBg== HTTP/11" 400 66
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\vinetrimmer\commands\dl.py", line 394, in result
    service.license(
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\vinetrimmer\services\peacock.py", line 212, in license
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 637, in post
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 589, in request
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\sessions.py", line 710, in send
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\hooks.py", line 30, in dispatch_hook
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\vinetrimmer\services\BaseService.py" , line 99, in <lambda>
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    File "C:\Users\GPC2\Downloads\CDM\WKS-KEYS\VineTrim\.venv\Lib\site-packages\requests\models.py", line 1024, in raise_for_status
    requests.exceptions.HTTPError: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://ovp.peacocktv.com/drm/widevine/acquirelicense?bt=52-bdxIsgveG9BdKt9zAzXdpyHWuc...OsMbhot01cBg==

your using old version vinetrimmer
    Quote Quote  
  23. There's a huge chasm of distinction between not wanting to do something for yourself and not having sufficient resources to go about it even with the desire to do so. I don't think it's fair to assume that a person who can't write their own Peacock service code is just too lazy to do so.

There are stickies on how to dump a CDM. How to get keys from simple sites. So I think it's reasonable to give an RTFM type response when questions are asked around those topics or things you can just google.

However, there is certainly no guide to writing a devine service from scratch. Just reading the example devine service just barely scratches the surface of that.
    Quote Quote  
  24. Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    There's a huge chasm of distinction between not wanting to do something for yourself and not having sufficient resources to go about it even with the desire to do so. I don't think it's fair to assume that a person who can't write their own Peacock service code is just too lazy to do so.

There are stickies on how to dump a CDM. How to get keys from simple sites. So I think it's reasonable to give an RTFM type response when questions are asked around those topics or things you can just google.

However, there is certainly no guide to writing a devine service from scratch. Just reading the example devine service just barely scratches the surface of that.
    You're right in some ways - but a lot of people are also very demanding and want people to just do everything for them. There likely won't ever be a "how to write a Devine service from scratch" guide, because services are often very distinct in nature. However it is about as boilerplate as it can get.

Consider the upsides of learning to write the code yourself. Spend the time googling and researching - it will benefit you a lot in the long-run. At the end of the day Devine is open-source software, and Streamfab charges like $200 a year or something, and when it breaks you simply can't do anything until they fix it. Devine is the opposite - you can fix it yourself, and it's free!
    Quote Quote  
  25. Originally Posted by mazie_lynch View Post
    i got vinetrimmer working up until decryption starts, then i get a HTTP Error 400: Bad request

service.license(
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CDM issue, use CDM from a real device
    Quote Quote  
  26. Many people of course want to get the keys themselves and so on and learn, the problem is that those of you who know take it for granted that everyone also knows and that is a mistake. Not everyone knows and there are programs that are well understood or explained well, but for others there is no where to take them if you don't know much, it's a world for you.
    Quote Quote  
  27. Well, writing a devine service is basically the same thing as writing your own script. If you can write your own script, you can convert your code to use the devine structure. One point I was trying to make is that just 'knowing python' is just the tip of the iceberg. Remember a few years ago, when pywidevine existed but wasn't a python module you could just install? People were playing hide the ball with pywidevine back then. Some people had it, and most did not. And those that did, did not want to share and just went around saying stuff like "learn python". It did leak eventually but to imply that one could come up with pywidevine if they just "learn python" is very disingenuous.

Also, streamfab uses Chrome CDM. I doubt anyone here can just reverse Chrome CDM on their own. So, the software does something you can't do with just 'learning python', googling and researching. "Free" isn't free if it costs you 1000s of hours and to learn what you need to begin with. Opportunity cost is a real phenomenon.
    Last edited by achilles; 24th Jun 2024 at 04:47.
    Quote Quote  
  28. Originally Posted by z1269925944 View Post
    Originally Posted by mazie_lynch View Post

service.license(
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

CDM issue, use CDM from a real device
    i figured. thank you!
    Quote Quote  
  29. Originally Posted by achilles View Post
    There's a huge chasm of distinction between not wanting to do something for yourself and not having sufficient resources to go about it even with the desire to do so. I don't think it's fair to assume that a person who can't write their own Peacock service code is just too lazy to do so.

Pretty much! you have the tiny minority here that have the time and skills to learn coding/programming, python etc to make these services and scripts, then gatekeep them, then complain "just read up" when others enquire about them.

Its not just assumed laziness either, there is no straight forward guides to follow to make services, as each unique service is the same. Its actually quite counter productive to the point of all this, sharing and collaboration.

(haha i made a script and i wont share it but promote it and whinge about others so you have to go through the same grueling process like i did..)
    Quote Quote  
  30. I never meant to imply that anyone is lazy for not writing their own code. The reason for not being willing to put in the work yourself can be anything from a busy life to simply not being interested enough. But if you have the resources to run a script, you also have the resources to write one. With everything being freely available, not knowing how to do so is a choice you made no matter how valid the reason behind it is. I learned by playing around for an hour in the evenings after work/family time, because that was the only time I had, and I had zero experience with programming beforehand. This time last year, I was still pasting headers in separate files and scratching my head at the error messages. So I know just how achievable it is to learn all this without spending money or an excessive amount of hours.

That being said, I'm not a complete idiot. I know how daunting it can seem, and how frustrating it can be when people seem to keep the good stuff to themselves. And while there certainly are kids who relish in feeling special for having or knowing something others don't, there are also legitimate reasons for not sharing. Too much publicity tends to kill the fun for everyone. There's a reason basically every public source containing Peacock code has been shut down. And something most don't seem to realize, is just how difficult and time-consuming it is to provide a script that anyone can just pick up and use. Solving the service itself is only half the work, the other half consist of catching all the different errors that might happen because the user don't know what they're doing, and then providing support on top of that.

The reason we often say "learn Python" is because that's the first step. If you know Python, you'll be able to read through Devine codebase and understand what it does. The example and publicly available services are about as perfect guides as you can find given the nature of how streaming services work, but they are useless if you don't understand the language.

After all the scripts and support I've provided, I think it's pretty clear I'm not a gatekeeper. And I don't whine when asked about the stuff I don't share. But I will get pissed off when people start acting entitled, like they somehow deserve to get everything when giving nothing in return. If you don't know how to do something, you should be happy with whatever is available. Otherwise, learn how to do it yourself.
    Quote Quote