VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16
Thread
  1. hello

    please help download this video

    https://vod.tvp.pl/video/va-banque,odc-269,55411172

    thx in adv.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-unplayable-formats https://n-22-12.dcs.redcdn.pl/dash/o2/TVP/embeddrm/out/va-banque-20210907_15cba0d155ecdb0cd405f7dc9dd84c5a.mp4/Manifest.ism
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-unplayable-formats https://n-22-12.dcs.redcdn.pl/dash/o2/TVP/embeddrm/out/va-banque-20210907_15cba0d155ecdb0cd405f7dc9dd84c5a.mp4/Manifest.ism
    thanks for help
    Last edited by Silv3r; 10th Sep 2021 at 14:50.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Algeria
    Search PM
    @Silv3r

    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u "https://n-22-12.dcs.redcdn.pl/dash/o2/TVP/embeddrm/out/va-banque-20210907_15cba0d155ecdb0cd405f7dc9dd84c5a.mp4/Manifest.ism"
    work perfectly. use vpn "poland ip".
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    @Silv3r

    Code:
    yt-dlp --allow-u "https://n-22-12.dcs.redcdn.pl/dash/o2/TVP/embeddrm/out/va-banque-20210907_15cba0d155ecdb0cd405f7dc9dd84c5a.mp4/Manifest.ism"
    work perfectly. use vpn "poland ip".
    thx the problem was cmd needs to be run as administator
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Algeria
    Search PM
    @Silv3r
    my be probleme of yt-dlp.exe
    update it to the last version.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    @Silv3r
    my be probleme of yt-dlp.exe
    update it to the last version.
    video and audio is encrypted (DRM)
    Last edited by Silv3r; 10th Sep 2021 at 15:10.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    hawaii
    Search PM
    use this key to decrypt
    Code:
    8d091abf5ec34f9aa0a42f3971ab7c93:b5a3a6a5d8cb5a02133e15f296ffa8ba
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    use this key to decrypt
    Code:
    8d091abf5ec34f9aa0a42f3971ab7c93:b5a3a6a5d8cb5a02133e15f296ffa8ba
    I'm sorry I'm new to this.
    Where do I enter this code?
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    use this key to decrypt
    Code:
    8d091abf5ec34f9aa0a42f3971ab7c93:b5a3a6a5d8cb5a02133e15f296ffa8ba
    thanks could please tell me how did you get this key ?
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Location
    Algeria
    Search PM
    @Silv3r
    Bro, u are realy noob here.
    Try learning something useful than asking stupide question.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by Silv3r View Post
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    use this key to decrypt
    Code:
    8d091abf5ec34f9aa0a42f3971ab7c93:b5a3a6a5d8cb5a02133e15f296ffa8ba
    thanks could please tell me how did you get this key ?
    No, google.
    Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by lomero View Post
    use this key to decrypt
    Code:
    8d091abf5ec34f9aa0a42f3971ab7c93:b5a3a6a5d8cb5a02133e15f296ffa8ba
    Thanks, it works for me !
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Search Comp PM
    @lomero, can you have the key to decrypt this video, please ?
    https://vod.tvp.pl/video/kolo-fortuny,odc-1091,55830950
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by mohegan View Post
    @lomero, can you have the key to decrypt this video, please ?
    https://vod.tvp.pl/video/kolo-fortuny,odc-1091,55830950
    WidevineDecryptor: Found key: 5e5a347eb789c1924ad8a17ed2a49aa4 (KID=1855cabcf29f44d2bdceef382791f163)

    WidevineDecryptor: Found key: 5e5a347eb789c1924ad8a17ed2a49aa4 (KID=1855cabcf29f44d2bdceef382791f163)
    Quote Quote  
  16. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    France
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by mohegan View Post
    @lomero, can you have the key to decrypt this video, please ?
    https://vod.tvp.pl/video/kolo-fortuny,odc-1091,55830950
    WidevineDecryptor: Found key: 5e5a347eb789c1924ad8a17ed2a49aa4 (KID=1855cabcf29f44d2bdceef382791f163)

    WidevineDecryptor: Found key: 5e5a347eb789c1924ad8a17ed2a49aa4 (KID=1855cabcf29f44d2bdceef382791f163)
    Thanks.

    Finally, I have peek the key myself with help of the others feeds. I used yt-dlp / Widevine L3 Guesser / mp4decrypt !

    I had to use my wife's computer for Widevine L3 Guesser because I don't use Windows.
    Quote Quote