VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    Do you know of a m3u8 link of a live DRM Widevine I would like to try.
    Quote Quote  
  2. can you share widevine addon (extracted zip fil) to place location? for chrome?I did installed old chrome v 83

its not normally intsall ads addon like most other addon double click and add it
    Last edited by hasmevask; 11th Sep 2021 at 06:23.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by d0b View Post
    Do you know of a m3u8 link of a live DRM Widevine I would like to try.
    Again: An mpd,but also WV and Live:
    "https://ac-009.live.p7s1video.net/3b8e1ea1/t_009/kabeleinsclassics-de-hd/cenc-default.mpd"

Good luck!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search PM
    It must be m3u8, live and widevine.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by LZAA View Post
    h**ps://tvvvideolive.solocoo.tv/hlstvv2/smil:11sports1nlhd.ism/chunklist_b4096000.m3u8?nimblesessionid=1817627485

How are you going to decipher 'PlayReady'?
    Where did you get this link from?
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by d0b View Post
    It must be m3u8, live and widevine.
    Overwhelming majority of WV live streams are mpd, with separate and multiple video + audio streams. At least one of each you will have to decode simultaneously if Live. Could be possible with your own custom CDM.

When you have cracked it post your methods please.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Bento4 mp4Decrypt has multiple --key parameters, as I understand it each for one multiplexed stream inside the container. Correct me if wrong. Not the decryption is the problem, but the dynamic mpd.
    You can download easily with yt-dlp but only parts in the once specified mpd.
    ffmpeg downloads as long as you want, but changes always something it shouldn't with -c copy, so that you can't decrypt in the end.
    Nothing else works. Yes, you can write your own script staff, but there has to be an easy solution we just don't see at the moment, I guess.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Banned
    Search PM
    This direct offers an m3u8 with widevine.
    Last edited by d0b; 13th Sep 2021 at 17:11.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Bento4 mp4Decrypt has multiple --key parameters, as I understand it each for one multiplexed stream inside the container. Correct me if wrong. Not the decryption is the problem, but the dynamic mpd.
    You can download easily with yt-dlp but only parts in the once specified mpd.
    ffmpeg downloads as long as you want, but changes always something it shouldn't with -c copy, so that you can't decrypt in the end.
    Nothing else works. Yes, you can write your own script staff, but there has to be an easy solution we just don't see at the moment, I guess.
    You would need 2 instances of yt-dlp running simultaneously - 1 to grab the Video - 1 to grab the Audio.

Yep, and the mpd renews every few fragments dynamically. How are you going to determine the new url every few seconds ?

And once the whole lot is downloaded - how do you know the keys issued at the start apply to every part of the mess of video+audio fragments ?

This is an unbelievably ridiculous pursuit. Even the scene can't crack this.

Watch the waterfall in DevTools.
    Last edited by codehound; 11th Sep 2021 at 17:53.
    Quote Quote  
  10. It's not quite as complicated.

Originally Posted by codehound View Post

You would need 2 instances of yt-dlp running simultaneously - 1 to grab the Video - 1 to grab the Audio.
    Yes, no bigger problem, I already tested it.

Yep, and the mpd renews every few fragments dynamically. How are you going to determine the new url every few seconds ?
    The URL is always the same. The content changes. Would also be no bigger problem, if each entry would be kept unique: Let's say, 10 entries, parts, then a longer pause, then a new mpd with entries that begin exactly one part after the last in the last mpd. But it is more complicated, because the new mpd contains some overlapping entries, and even not always the same count of overlaps... This is the point, and because of this you can't make it with yt-dlp unless the developers add this functionality inside their proggi.
    The simplest way without this would be to create a big mpd with all entries, that also lie in the future, enough to save the programme you like, put it on a local server, and download from this with yt-dlp with certain pauses to keep the downloading process about as long as the programme is. That's what I am going to try when I will finally find the time for such experiments.

And once the whole lot is downloaded - how do you know the keys issued at the start apply to every part of the mess of video+audio fragments ?
    Those keys are seldom changed, at least never in between a live stream. The key for the channel I specified is the same since months.

This is an unbelievably ridiculous pursuit. Even the scene can't crack this.
    This really isn't difficult at all. The very tough part in all this was to get the keys, which I personally admire!
    Quote Quote  
  11. Good luck. Please post back your results.
    Quote Quote  
  12. I will, but can last about two or three months until I have time for such experiments, although I'd love to do such things...
    Quote Quote  
  13. Banned
    Search PM
    I can't get this VOD, if someone can get it, please tell me the command and the program to use.

Code:
    h**ps://livemanifest.hulustream.com/ltv_dash/EPLUS079-1-DSS.mpd?start=1631971210&end=1631978600&ad_markers=False&cdn=all&max_h264_codec=avc1.640029&max_frame_rate=60&enabled_audio_codecs=AAC&cluster=green&origin_location=aor&repeat=1&use_events=1&fill_gap=1&include_segment_type=1&authToken=1632129230_829ffadcf56299f8d870d3605ad58f72
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by d0b View Post
    I can't get this VOD, if someone can get it, please tell me the command and the program to use.

Code:
    h**ps://livemanifest.hulustream.com/ltv_dash/EPLUS079-1-DSS.mpd?start=1631971210&end=1631978600&ad_markers=False&cdn=all&max_h264_codec=avc1.640029&max_frame_rate=60&enabled_audio_codecs=AAC&cluster=green&origin_location=aor&repeat=1&use_events=1&fill_gap=1&include_segment_type=1&authToken=1632129230_829ffadcf56299f8d870d3605ad58f72
    And do you have the keys?
    ytdlp can get it, you need US VPN

Also, audio and video are in parts, so it's gonna be a little bit tiresome.
    Keys might be different for different parts.

Code:
    ytdlp.exe --allow-u --external-downloader aria2c -f DSS_VIDEO_7_3500000-0,DSS_VIDEO_7_5600000-0 "https://livemanifest.hulustream.com/ltv_dash/EPLUS079-1-DSS.mpd?start=1631971210&end=1631978600&ad_markers=False&cdn=all&max_h264_codec=avc1.640029&max_frame_rate=60&enabled_audio_codecs=AAC&cluster=green&origin_location=aor&repeat=1&use_events=1&fill_gap=1&include_segment_type=1&authToken=1632129230_829ffadcf56299f8d870d3605ad58f72"
    This will download one part of the audio and one part of the 720p version.
    you can see all the video/audio parts with -F instead of -f "name"
    Quote Quote  
  15. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by d0b View Post

Code:
    And do you have the keys?
    ytdlp can get it, you need US VPN

Also, audio and video are in parts, so it's gonna be a little bit tiresome.
    Keys might be different for different parts.

Code:
    ytdlp.exe --allow-u --external-downloader aria2c -f DSS_VIDEO_7_3500000-0,DSS_VIDEO_7_5600000-0 "https://livemanifest.hulustream.com/ltv_dash/EPLUS079-1-DSS.mpd?start=1631971210&end=1631978600&ad_markers=False&cdn=all&max_h264_codec=avc1.640029&max_frame_rate=60&enabled_audio_codecs=AAC&cluster=green&origin_location=aor&repeat=1&use_events=1&fill_gap=1&include_segment_type=1&authToken=1632129230_829ffadcf56299f8d870d3605ad58f72"
    This will download one part of the audio and one part of the 720p version.
    you can see all the video/audio parts with -F instead of -f "name"
    I'll give it a try and let you know.
    Quote Quote  
  16. Banned
    Search PM
    @[ss]vegeta

All the pieces of the audio are downloaded and joined successfully but the video also but not as it should have to wait to do the 10 retries (because some fragments do not exist) at the end so that you can then join all the pieces but at least it works which is important even if it is a little orthodox with errors at the end of the video as it allows you to decrypt then with the mp4decrypt the m4a file and the mp4, the command that I have been using at least for this event that I have published only allowed me three fragments instead the command that you have told me if it allows me all that are in total 1477, I will be eternally grateful to you.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by d0b View Post
    I will be eternally grateful to you.
    You are welcome.

Yes, it errored on my end too, and retried 10 times. It's probably server side error.
    Not sure, maybe there's a way to not wait the retries.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    use this project https://github.com/xhlove/XstreamDL-CLI
    Code:
     pip install -r requirements.txt
    Code:
    XstreamDL-CLI_v1.2.9_fix.exe --key c4837b45c6b44daabde7e789efddc5bc:29377b2c1b87e16e95e0874c48a2bbc3 --raw-concat --select --overwrite --enable-auto-delete "https://tvvvideolive.solocoo.tv/dashtvv2/smil:11sports1nlhd.ism/manifest.mpd"
    this only downloads ~15 MB flie then you have remove the output file and repeat the process
    i tried this command but i'm getting this error can you help please ?
    "/root/mpd/XstreamDL-CLI/Downloads/index_audio_AAC_und_96.44kbps_decrypted.mp4: not found"

[Attachment 61183 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  19. Mother url of page you are trying to download video from ? So we can get the correct mpd.........
    Last edited by codehound; 7th Oct 2021 at 17:18.
    Quote Quote