Hello, I am new to this forum and even new to capturing videos. I am currently using a VCR (PHILIPS VR899) to connect the RCA Cables to an EasyCap USB to my computer. I have recorded around 3 tapes and already noticed that the audio from EasyCap cuts out every now and then so I solved that problem by getting an aux cord and plugging that in from my VHS to mic in(that worked). The worry with these captures on my computer is, Green/Pink lines have been appearing on the screen horizontally. After looking through the forum for a short time I read that It could be the capture card. I am using the easycap and fancy that, the easycap is known as "easycrap". I tested playing back the same tape on my TV through the RCA cables again and there were no Green/Pink lines. I have started looking for new Capture Cards, I found the Avermedia PCIe Ce310b on Alixpress for roughly $80NZD which is a good enough price for me(is it a good device?). I have also looked into possibly using an RCA to HDMI adapter then using an HDMI Capture Card (to USB). What I really want to know is what's the best product for a cheap price? This is assuming that it is the video capture device at fault with the Green/Pink lines. All of my VHS tapes are in PAL format and I may also capture roughly 20 HI-8 Videotapes (if that makes a difference to what products are suggested). In general, I just want a capture device that will never crap out on me while I record the tapes and will give the best quality available from the VHS tape. I also have roughly a budget of $100 dollars (NZD). I have uploaded two examples of the Green/Pink lines below in case they are needed. I will reply ASAP, Thanks.

[Attachment 60598 - Click to enlarge]
[Attachment 60599 - Click to enlarge]