VideoHelp Forum
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Truthler View Post
    Sony PXW-Z90 , PXW-NX80 are not handycams, but professional camcorders, because thy have mounted XLR audio input, all of their other features are the same, lens system and imege sensor, menu system buttons etc... See: https://pro.sony/en_FI/products/handheld-camcorders/pxw-z90
    Now try comparing recording formats, they aren't just a consumer camcorder with XLR inputs tacked on.....

2. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Richard_G View Post
    Sony PXW-Z90 , PXW-NX80 are not handycams, but professional camcorders, because thy have mounted XLR audio input, all of their other features are the same, lens system and imege sensor, menu system buttons etc... See: https://pro.sony/en_FI/products/handheld-camcorders/pxw-z90
    Now try comparing recording formats, they aren't just a consumer camcorder with XLR inputs tacked on.....
    The menu system is the same, except the extra audio options for the XLR panel on the bridge of the z-90 camcorder. You don't have access to the menu system of the camcorder, because the manual contain only some parts of it. Even some Youtube tutorial videos show more about the menus of the camcorders than the user's manual.

I have the best recording format. Lossless Utvideo directly from HDMI signal, and later I compress it on PC. Watch this small short video ( 4GB )

Iris and shutter speed were handled manually.

Content: Seemingly foreign looking tourists and many war refugees from Ukraine. Video url: https://sendgb.com/rt2GUpyKXFA
    Last edited by Truthler; 10th Mar 2022 at 05:52.

3. Watch this small short video ( 4GB )
    Lmfao, you can't be serious

4. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by s-mp View Post
    Watch this small short video ( 4GB )
    Lmfao, you can't be serious
    What is your problem? The traditional dial up telephone modem with 56Kbit/s internet access?

I can not understand, if you are dealing with video tech stuffs, why don't you use 2Gbit/s optical internet? You can upload even with 250 MBYTE/sec speed to Youtube.
    Of course it is not possible with Firefox, only with Chrome browser.
    Last edited by Truthler; 10th Mar 2022 at 15:07.

Search Comp PM
    Drifting off-topic again are we ? I am sure that the comment had nothing to do with internet speed but just the pointless sample (which will, as with all the others you upload, vanish soon so anyone at a later time will not have the benefit of viewing)

The only purpose of most of your topics/posts is that you want to proove you have more red smarties in your tubes than anyone else on here.

The is little or no help in any of your posts just product promotion/glorification. Not that you have prooved that you can use the stuff you 'promote' in the manner it was designed for.

Search Comp PM
    The traditional dial up telephone modem with 56Kbit/s internet access?
    Says the kid who wasn't even born when those were used.

Just FYI, external 56k modems were rarely used. Almost everything 56k was an internal "winmodem" that relied on software drivers, not hardware. By the time 56k came out, almost nobody used external hardware modems. That was true of 14.4 and 28.8 as well, rarely externals. 14.4 was about the changeover point of external to internal. I don't even remember seeing an external after 2400 baud.

FYI, you got that link from Office Depot. I'm amused. Do they really have serial port modems? Hilarious! Again, rarely used, which must be why those are still sitting in a warehouse decades later. That modem is older than you.

And 56k was never 56k. Mid 40s, maybe. The trunk lines didn't even support more than 53k at best.

Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    t just the pointless sample ... will not have the benefit of viewing)
    That's a feature, not a bug. It saves them from wasting time to download crap. Been there, done that.

more red smarties in your tubes
    Where's the British-to-American dictionary when you need it.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS

7. Banned
    Search PM
    I had 56K modem at home until 1999, when I switched to DSL, than I switched to optical in 2008. But I want to switch to 10 gigabit home net. Which is faster than your old SSD or HDD.

Read about it: https://www-hwsw-hu.translate.goog/hirek/63887/digi-ftth-optikai-halozat-savszelesseg...._x_tr_pto=wapp

When I opened the topic about the AX700, I've just wanted to switch the trends on videohelp, when the most topic is about average 20-40 years old borig technology. (like VHS mini-DV Super etc... etc....)
    Last edited by Truthler; 11th Mar 2022 at 08:59.

Search Comp PM
    Well if these '20-40 old boring technolgy' topics appear 'boring' to you I respectively suggest you look for a new home for your missives.

The 'magic' word here is HELP. And the forum provides help as and when - subject to the active contributors - it is required.

I hardly see a topic where you have provided any help (but do correct me should I have missed any of your 'helpful' posts)

BTW I have no direct influence on what you are allowed to post here, The topic guide says 'Any'. Yet I would still expect such a post to obide by the quoted guidlines >> if you are not expecting help then at the very least you provide guidance/help to others. Do direct me to posts which comply to such a basic understanding of how these forums work.

9. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DB83 View Post
    Well if these '20-40 old boring technolgy' topics appear 'boring' to you I respectively suggest you look for a new home for your missives.

The 'magic' word here is HELP. And the forum provides help as and when - subject to the active contributors - it is required.

I hardly see a topic where you have provided any help (but do correct me should I have missed any of your 'helpful' posts)

BTW I have no direct influence on what you are allowed to post here, The topic guide says 'Any'. Yet I would still expect such a post to obide by the quoted guidlines >> if you are not expecting help then at the very least you provide guidance/help to others. Do direct me to posts which comply to such a basic understanding of how these forums work.
    When was the last occassion when you could provide help for anybody with correct info? Maybe you can cite it.

10. When was the last occassion when you could provide help for anybody with correct info? Maybe you can cite it.
    from 3 days ago:

If you have access to various OS I would settle for Win7 if you are going to use a Canopus. The reason being that later OS's are not very kind to DV (IEEE1394) transfer. Win10 should work but you would probably require legacy Win8 drivers.

Of course on the hardware front if your PC does not have a IEEE1394 port you will require an add-on card

Many on here will Poo Poo the idea of using a Canopus due to the crippled chroma sub-sampling of NTSC DV (PAL is fine). Of course for DV you have little choice although you would not require a Canopus just for that. And you can read on here of much better solutions for other SD/Analog formats

11. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Time to close this thread.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.