VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Gerjan
    Hi all,

I have bought the Sony ZV1 for making Youtube video's. Now I just found out that Sony lately made an update so I can use the Cam for livestreams too.
    The quality compared to Logitech HD webcam that I used for livestreams this difference is amazing!
    See the Logitech quality here and the ZV1 quality here (the ones with the yellow/orange background) (please note that the logitech is livestream and the others are recorded sessions, but I tested it and the difference is huge also with livestream).

So from now on I will use the ZV1 for livestreaming.
    But now I thought that I not only want to livestream myself, but also the people in the large meditation room. So I actually need 2 camera's.
    The ZV1 I will point to myself. The ZV1 is also made for livestreaming from up close.
    But what is a good camera for livestreaming the large hall? I know my Logitech HD cam is not good enough.

It would be great if there is something that costs lets say maximum 400USD. So that's in between the Logitech and ZV1 camera.
    Is there something good enough in this price range?

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you...

Gerjan
    Quote Quote  
  2. Any camera with high angle lenses and clean output is alright.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Gerjan
    Ok, thank you. Is there anything you can recommend? I'm not that experienced with this so any info will be welcome. But the angle lenses is a good one.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Gerjan View Post
    Ok, thank you. Is there anything you can recommend? I'm not that experienced with this so any info will be welcome. But the angle lenses is a good one.
    a gopro hero 4 and hdmi capture card. later models can be modded to to the same thing.

you can also use DSLR/Mirror-less cameras but i'm no expert in their models
    Quote Quote  
  5. Banned
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by s-mp View Post
    Originally Posted by Gerjan View Post
    a gopro hero 4 and hdmi capture card. later models can be modded to to the same thing.

you can also use DSLR/Mirror-less cameras but i'm no expert in their models

If the quality is the most important thing: Sony FDR-AX700 with "Camlink 4K" stick. That is a really good combo, because AX700 has the highest real (visible) resolution, only horrible expensive big broadcast and studio cameras are better.
    Quote Quote