VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi ,

I don't know what I am doing wrong , I have created bd25gb iso images with menu using DVDFab and today I got a Blu-ray burner with 25 pack of Mediarange BD-R 25gb.

I have burned the first image using ImgBurn , the verification was 100% successful , the disc does play on my PC with VLC player but when trying to play it on my PS3 or ps4 the disc appears as BD-R it opens but the screen stays black.

I have no idea what is wrong or what should I have done differently.

It's my first attempt to burn some bd .

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thank you! I will try to burn it with that settings , also I would like to ask , my iso images only have folders :BDMV , Certificate there is no DCopy file is that a problem?

Also would like to ask you if I have to set the region of the disc? I am in UK region B not sure if that's important .
    Quote Quote  
  3. I think the first iso file I had was badly made and had some errors , I have burned another image I made and now it plays although it takes about a minute on my ps4 for the Blu-ray to start from the menu.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    A minute is nothing for blu-ray menus to appear,dvd menus are worse.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by johns0 View Post
    A minute is nothing for blu-ray menus to appear,dvd menus are worse.
    Can't say that is always the case... My Star Wars Blu-Rays take a good 3-4 minutes to get to the screen and then you can't skip the animations so it is more like 5 minutes to start poking around and then the transitions take time etc etc etc.

Because the media had less space I felt DVDs didn't faff around as much.

In either case, if the disc was not full of extras I often made a "move only" disc that made the movie start once the disc was inserted. The menus added no value...
    Quote Quote