VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Please can anyone tell me can i record on smart tv with Minix neo u9-h and external hdd with 8TB,and if Minix cant, could you tell me which receiver or recorder can if that exists.Thank you,with respect.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by srle1980 View Post
    Please can anyone tell me can i record on smart tv with Minix neo u9-h and external hdd with 8TB,and if Minix cant, could you tell me which receiver or recorder can if that exists.Thank you,with respect.
    If a smart TV has a recording function, it can only record the output from its own internal tuner (or perhaps a conditional access card that is installed in the TV) to an attached USB drive. Smart TVs with a recording function are unable to record the video and audio output sent to the TV from another device attached to its HDMI or analog connections. Smart TVs are also unable to provide video and audio to a computer such as the Minix Neo u9-h or video recorder for recording.

You haven't said what are you trying to record or disclosed your location. Without that information, it is impossible to recommend a recorder or receiver.
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  3. Thank you for answer i am from small country Bosnia i have sony bravia with android and i would like to record movies,possible from kodi or other app which provides movies,so could you tell me whic box is the best for that if that exists,forgive me i am new here and dont know very much about all of this.Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by srle1980 View Post
    Thank you for answer i am from small country Bosnia i have sony bravia with android and i would like to record movies,possible from kodi or other app which provides movies,so could you tell me whic box is the best for that if that exists,forgive me i am new here and dont know very much about all of this.Thank you
    are you on cable tv or satellite ??
    your tv provider should provide a recorder box that allows you to record your movies.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I found this tutorial on youtube this guy could recorded if i had been careful listener https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUl_vzVeQms
    Quote Quote