VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. When I send a video on my Android phone to someone using WhatsApp, WhatsApp (conveniently) compresses/downsizes the video. But if I just want to email the video to someone, then I'm dealing with the large original video. Is there some trustworthy free Android app that would do what WhatsApp does, and downsize the video for me, right on the device? I am a little cautious about malware, so in general I tend to only use apps from well-known publishers where I can make a fair judgement about whether or not they are trustworthy.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by osullic View Post
    When I send a video on my Android phone to someone using WhatsApp, WhatsApp (conveniently) compresses/downsizes the video. But if I just want to email the video to someone, then I'm dealing with the large original video. Is there some trustworthy free Android app that would do what WhatsApp does, and downsize the video for me, right on the device? I am a little cautious about malware, so in general I tend to only use apps from well-known publishers where I can make a fair judgement about whether or not they are trustworthy.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Send whatsapp compressed video to yourself, download it and send it via email
    Quote Quote