"Fast Video Cataloger 8 is a video clip management software (DAM) for 64 bit Windows designed to handle thousands of video files on a standard PC. The program extracts a wall of thumbnail images representing scenes in each video. This provides a visual search through inside video files instead of watching the duration of clips. Each thumbnail doubles as a playable bookmark for that scene and can be enriched with keywords for filtering and searching. Thumbnails can easily be added, removed, or annotated with keywords."
New in the 8.x version of Fast Video Cataloger:
- Indexing always running in a separate process, for improved stability.
- XMP metadata extraction ( optional from preferences ).
- Assign keywords based on video paths.
- Expanded playlist functionality including exports in xml or edl.
- Extended the C# script API with indexing callback functionality
Download link: https://videocataloger.com/download/
Whats New: https://videocataloger.com/fast-video-cataloger-8/
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Version 8.6 is now available for download at : https://videocataloger.com/download/
Among the new features in this update are:
- You can now customize columns in VideoBins, and they can have extended properties (XMP and more).
- Improved export of playlists. It is now a step-by-step wizard with new supported formats, and It can copy all videos in the playlist to a folder to make import into video editing software easier.
- A general notes field in the catalog lets you store project notes with the catalog
+ Lots of minor improvements and bug fixes.