VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Hello, I have the amazon prime app to download the movies. But my windows is a virtual machine and the amazon prime app can't play movies with a virtual vga.
    My host machine is a linux and I'm trying to download and then decrypt the movies, so that I can move the files to linux and play it.
    I download the movies with the amazon prime video app and I found the movies splitted in video and audio files in a certain path. Also I found the mpd file with the key ids, but I have'nt found the keys.

Anyone can help me how to decrypt the files so that I can move them to my linux host and play ?
    Under windows I installed Internet download manager and now I'm able to download the entire movie in a single file, but it's still encrypted.
    Then my questions are:

- I tried the Widevine Decryptor chrome extension to find the keys and it worked till the 31 may, how can make working Widevine Decryptor agin ?
    - Is there any other way to download the movies ? For example, are there any extension that allow me to download the video already decrypted ?
    - From the mpd file is there way to get the key ?

Thanks for any help.

2. You can't. Most of mere mortals, can't.
    No.
    No, you need more 'tools'.

3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Against Forum Rules

"Do NOT talk about copying rented/subscription material
    You are not allowed to rip/copy/record rented video. It includes streaming rented/subscribed video like netflix, itunes, hulu plus, etc."

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/72386-Forum-rules-Acceptable-Use-Policy-(AUP)

4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Lewis8,please do not ask for help on downloading subscription videos,this is against forum rules,this thread is closed.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.