VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. With Google changing the game for everyone on 31 May 2021, when I check the videos I used to download, I can now see a message in the developer tools console tab:
    Can't verify license request signature; either the platform is wrong or the key has changed!

There is a javascript file that I download and opened in Notepad and it contains a string of code under a public key and private key such as:

The public 2048-bit RSA key Widevine uses for Chrome devices in L3, on Windows
    WidevineCrypto.chromeRSAPublicKey =
    `-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----

-----END PUBLIC KEY-----`;

// The private 2048-bit RSA key Widevine uses for authenticating Chrome devices in L3, on Windows
    // Extracted by applying some mathematical tricks to Arxan's white-box algorithm
    WidevineCrypto.chromeRSAPrivateKey =
    `-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----

-----END PRIVATE KEY-----`;

My question is, can the decryption keys everyone is looking for in their websites be extracted from these javascript files? I've found some information regarding this using openssl but it's way above my knowledge level, but would be interested to know what others experience is.
    Quote Quote  
  2. The public and private keys that you are referring to are associated with chrome 1610. The question is, have they been changed for the new CDM or are they the same with more obfuscation? These are the unknowns.

My question is, can the decryption keys everyone is looking for in their websites be extracted from these javascript files?
    The answer is no. To get this to work again, you will have to modify the eme_interception.js and the content_key_decryption.js files.

I've found some information regarding this using openssl but it's way above my knowledge level, but would be interested to know what others experience is.
    Maybe you can share this info with the community or myself so that it can be evaluated.
    Quote Quote  
  3. It was a YouTube video I found on ssl.com but it was a little too technical for me. Hopefully you can get something out of it. The link can be found HERE
    Quote Quote  
  4. ...
    Last edited by moni; 13th Jun 2021 at 04:57.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Can someone post, hypothetically, what would need changing in the old extension besides the public and private keys in order for it to work again?
    Quote Quote  
  6. To make extension work again you only need to add new working chrome cdm RSA private keys.
    Last edited by notaghost; 10th Jul 2021 at 06:09.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    To make extension work again you only need to add new working chrome cdm RSA private keys.

That is sadly not true.
    Quote Quote  
  8. It is.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    To make extension work again you only need to add new working chrome cdm RSA private keys.
    can you help me for extract KEY bro... i'm looking for long time but not found any solution
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by DonSeenu View Post
    Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    can you help me for extract KEY bro... i'm looking for long time but not found any solution
    If just doing L3, you can either pass cookies or you can use l3 guesser to get the keys.
    Quote Quote  
  11. psaframe
    Search PM
    new working chrome cdm RSA private keys comming soon...
    leaked keys from brocel team. hhhh
    cdm google down again.
    Quote Quote  
  12. Are there any updates on the new chromeRSAKey for version 95.0.4638.69?
    Quote Quote  
  13. i found a private key from this site how do i download the video further any help

`-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
    MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAtdHcRB iDWWxdJyKDLTPO9OTapumVnW+9g6k3RSflM0CESFEufZUJGC73 UKe9e+u789HVZT04pB5or3WB0XOx
    aOibJklLBkd7Yfn1OndVrenMKTE1F4/6jg5rmwyv4qFQ1u8M/ThZUrAgb8pTmKfb9vrv1V8AApwVzcQg3s48eESnKjBU99Vk8al PTjPSfOgoTDluGxQONWiwCaMwftNs
    YrOzlde+V3UOb5FVzPcrOmaERfyujV3h4sHGRbTCsqYVwMalO7 hmNmtemwt0xBuf5Juia7t1scuJypQ8lI1iEsB+JZVo3Uovfa9n NX0gl5TAq1tAh6M55/ttpWAirWHv
    CQIDAQAB
    -----END PUBLIC KEY-----`;

// The private 2048-bit RSA key Widevine uses for authenticating Chrome devices in L3, on Windows
    // Extracted by applying some mathematical tricks to Arxan's white-box algorithm
    WidevineCrypto.chromeRSAPrivateKey =
    `-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----
    MIIEvQIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCBKcwggSjAgEAAoIBAQ C10dxEGINZbF0nIoMtM8705Nqm6ZWdb72DqTdFJ+UzQIRIUS59 lQkYLvdQp71767vz0dVlPTikHmiv
    dYHRc7Fo6JsmSUsGR3th+fU6d1Wt6cwpMTUXj/qODmubDK/ioVDW7wz9OFlSsCBvylOYp9v2+u/VXwACnBXNxCDezjx4RKcqMFT31WTxqU9OM9J86ChMOW4bFA41a LAJ
    ozB+02xis7OV175XdQ5vkVXM9ys6ZoRF/K6NXeHiwcZFtMKyphXAxqU7uGY2a16bC3TEG5/km6Jru3Wxy4nKlDyUjWISwH4llWjdSi99r2c1fSCXlMCrW0CHo znn+22l
    YCKtYe8JAgMBAAECggEAGOPDJvFCHd43PFG9qlTyylR/2CSWzigLRfhGsClfd24oDaxLVHav+YcIZRqpVkr1flGlyEeitt jQ1OAdptoTGbzp7EpRQmlLqyRoHRpT+MxO
    Hf91+KVFk+fGdEG+3CPgKKQt34Y0uByTPCpy2i10b7F3Xnq0Si cq1vG33DhYT9A/DRIjYr8Y0AVovq0VDjWqA1FW5OO9p7vky6e+PDMjSHucQ+uaLz VZSc7vWOh0tH5M
    0GVk17YpBiB/iTpw4zBUIcaneQX3eaIfSCDHK0SCD6IRF7kl+uORzvWqiWlGzp dG2B96uyP4hd3WoPcZntM79PKm4dAotdgmalbueFJfpwKBgQDU y0EyA9Fq0aPF4LID
    HqDPduIm4hEAZf6sQLd8Fe6ywM4p9KOEVx7YPaFxQHFSgIiWXs wildPJl8Cg5cM2EyMU1tdn5xaR4VIDk8e2JEDfhPtaWskpJp2r U2wHvAXOeAES7UFMrkhKVqqVOdbo
    IhlLdcYp5KxiJ3mwINSSO94ShwKBgQDavJvF+c8AINfCaMocUX 0knXz+xCwdP430GoPQCHa1rUj5bZ3qn3XMwSWa57J4x3pVhYmg Jv4jpEK+LBULFezNLV5N4C7vH63a
    Zo4OF7IUedFBS5B508yAq7RiPhN2VOC8LRdDh5oqnFufjafF82 y9d+/czCrVIG43D+KO2j4F7wKBgDg/HZWF0tYEYeDNGuCeOO19xBt5B/tt+lo3pQhkl7qiIhyO8KXr
    jVilOcZAvXOMTA5LMnQ13ExeE2m0MdxaRJyeiUOKnrmisFYHuv NXM9qhQPtKIgABmA2QOG728SX5LHd/RRJqwur7a42UQ00Krlr235F1Q2eSfaTjmKyqrHGDAoGAOTrd
    2ueoZFUzfnciYlRj1L+r45B6JlDpmDOTx0tfm9sx26j1h1yfWq oyZ5w1kupGNLgSsSdimPqyR8WK3/KlmW1EXkXIoeH8/8aTZlaGzlqtCFN4ApgKyqOiN44cU3qTrkhx
    7MY+7OUqB83tVpqBGfWWeYOltUud6qQqV8v8LFsCgYEAnOq+Ls 83CaHIWCjpVfiWC+R7mqW+ql1OGtoaajtA4AzhXzX8HIXpYjup PBlXlQ1FFfPem6jwa1UTZf8CpIb8
    pPULAN9ZRrxG8V+bvkZWVREPTZj7xPCwPaZHNKoAmi3Dbv7S5S EYDbBX/NyPCLE4sj/AgTPbUsUtaiw5TvrPsFE=
    -----END PRIVATE KEY-----`;

WidevineCrypto.initializeKeys = async function()
    {
    // load the device RSA keys for various purposes
    this.publicKeyEncrypt = await crypto.subtle.importKey('spki', PEM2Binary(this.chromeRSAPublicKey), {name: 'RSA-OAEP', hash: { name: 'SHA-1' },}, true, ['encrypt']);
    this.publicKeyVerify = await crypto.subtle.importKey('spki', PEM2Binary(this.chromeRSAPublicKey), {name: 'RSA-PSS', hash: { name: 'SHA-1' },}, true, ['verify']);
    this.privateKeyDecrypt = await crypto.subtle.importKey('pkcs8', PEM2Binary(this.chromeRSAPrivateKey), {name: 'RSA-OAEP', hash: { name: 'SHA-1' },}, true, ['decrypt']);
    Last edited by sika; 11th Feb 2022 at 22:25.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Originally Posted by sika View Post
    i found a private key from this site how do i download the video further any help

Are you on drugs ?
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by codehound View Post
    Originally Posted by sika View Post
    i found a private key from this site how do i download the video further any help

Are you on drugs ?
    i am new to this stuff just needed someone to guide me further.
    Quote Quote  
  16. further on what?
    youve posted on an old thread with some random private key from an unknown site and asking for help to download an unknown video...
    no one can help if you dont provide any information
    Quote Quote  
  17. okay let me explain better for people who did not understand.
    you can only use chrome cdm private rsa keys extracted from widevinecdm.dll (windows) with the widevine decrypter extension then only it will work these private rsa keys expire after certain time.

you cannot use android cdm private rsa keys with the extension they are entirely from different modules and decrypter function will fail. in this case you might have android private rsa keys which wont work on the extension.

this topic is old and can misguide others.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  18. i am trying to download from this website mubi.com and the video is https://mubi.com/films/meeting-the-man-james-baldwin-in-paris/player i have the widevine decryptor and widevine guesser i tried using it but i dont think i got the keys. when i used N_m3u8DL-CLI_v2.9.9.exe i got the video and audio file which was encrypted. that was a dead end for me.
    now other way around i downloaded the same video on android which gave me a dash folder with audio and video files in .mp4 format and an .mpd file now when i try to join the video and audio still the same encrypted video that was a dead end too. if anyone can guide me to downloading from mubi.com without obs and any other method will be appreciated. thank you
    Quote Quote  
  19. your video is encrypted. so need to decrypt and after merge audio and video.
    to decrypt old guesser that you have is dead, no longer works.
    we have other method to get key to decrypt.
    wait may someone here be generous to offer you the key.
    same for android
    Quote Quote  
  20. https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/401717-How-are-you-going-to-respond-to-widevine-l3...52#post2645668
    you need the license url, pssh and the dt-custom-data header from the license request and then you can feed it into getwvkeys.cc to get the keys to decrypt
    Quote Quote  
  21. i got the pssh from .mpd file the license url i am unable to find it gives this .
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (69).png
Views:	965
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	63307  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (71).png
Views:	404
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	63308  

Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by sika View Post
    i got the pssh from .mpd file the license url i am unable to find it gives this .
    this is the mpd file of the video i am trying to download
    Image Attached Files
    Quote Quote  
  23. Did you read the other thread?
    Open up http://getwvkeys.cc
    Put the pssh you found in the pssh field
    Put the following in the license url field:
    https://lic.drmtoday.com/license-proxy-widevine/cenc/?specConform=true
    From that license request in your screenshot, left click it, find the request header with "dt-custom-data: long string" copy it and put it into the headers field. Untick cache and then click send.
    If it doesn't work, copy all the fields that you are trying to use and paste it here.
    Quote Quote  
  24. There's no pssh in that mpd file, but you can create it from the kid: 25671567-937E-483B-8ECC-FC97CF896697
    Pssh: AAAAMnBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAABISECVnFW eTfkg7jsz8l8+JZpc=
    Quote Quote  
  25. I'm a beauty, aren't I? L4D2's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    There's no pssh in that mpd file, but you can create it from the kid: 25671567-937E-483B-8ECC-FC97CF896697

And how did you create from kid key, in pssh ?

пробовал тут, не получается...
    [Attachment 76151 - Click to enlarge]
    Quote Quote  
  26. Originally Posted by L4D2 View Post
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    There's no pssh in that mpd file, but you can create it from the kid: 25671567-937E-483B-8ECC-FC97CF896697

And how did you create from kid key, in pssh ?

пробовал тут, не получается...
    [Attachment 76151 - Click to enlarge]
    here
    https://tools.axinom.com/generators/PsshBox

for widevine
    system id : widevine google
    data : widevine PSSH Data -> input kid

then, generate
    Quote Quote  
  27. I'm a beauty, aren't I? L4D2's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by jckzz View Post
    here
    https://tools.axinom.com/generators/PsshBox

for widevine
    system id : widevine google
    data : widevine PSSH Data -> input kid

then, generate
    Thanks, it worked out. I did it in the wrong section)))
    Quote Quote