VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Cannot able to download this I tried the below

but not accept get method
    Please help me, thanks so much !
    Last edited by thinkpad9x; 14th Jun 2021 at 20:52. Reason: Removed
    Quote Quote  
  2. Change your user-agent to an Apple one.

I "cracked" this thanks to these awesome teachers, notaghost and LZAA.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Change your user-agent to an Apple one.

I "cracked" this thanks to these awesome teachers, notaghost and LZAA.
    I i change to
    Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 11_3) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/14.1 Safari/605.1.15
    But Url get
    https://hgev2dpwmdvod.vcdn.cloud/Video/0002186f-6d8d-464b-a7eb-1abdea57f063/480p-00021...mp4/index.m3u8

Code:
    Task CommandLine: "C:\Users\ThinkVN\Desktop\N_m3u8DL-CLI_v2.9.7_with_ffmpeg_and_SimpleG\N_m3u8DL-CLI_v2.9.7.exe" "https://hgev2dpwmdvod.vcdn.cloud/Video/0002186f-6d8d-464b-a7eb-1abdea57f063/480p-0002186f-6d8d-464b-a7eb-1abdea57f063.mp4/index.m3u8" --workDir "C:\Users\ThinkVN\Desktop\N_m3u8DL-CLI_v2.9.7_with_ffmpeg_and_SimpleG" --saveName "index1" --headers "user-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.0 Safari/605.1.15|referer: https://vietgrow.edu.vn/" --retryCount "1" --enableMuxFastStart 

11:20:07.134 / (NORMAL) Start Parsing https://hgev2dpwmdvod.vcdn.cloud/Video/0002186f-6d8d-464b-a7eb-1abdea57f063/480p-0002186f-6d8d-464b-a7eb-1abdea57f063.mp4/index.m3u8
    11:20:07.469 / (NORMAL) Parsing M3u8 Content
    11:20:07.485 / (NORMAL) Downloading M3u8 Key... https://drm.vcdn.cloud/license/verify/sigma?keyId=6b4d108b-1a89-43fc-b585-d40bf661c55d&assetId=Video_0002186f-6d8d-464b-a7eb-1abdea57f063_480p-0002186f-6d8d-464b-a7eb-1abdea57f063.mp4&uuid=34aef251-952e-4250-a745-4d561f08ab3a
    WWWOW , thanks so much !
    I change to IOS
    Quote Quote  
  4. It is not working now,
    Please help me more. I can easy download in the part, but they upgrade the method
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by thinkpad9x. View Post
    It is not working now,
    Please help me more. I can easy download in the part, but they upgrade the method
    WOW, so, that was fast. They are actively monitoring this forum, I suppose. Or you pretend to be an innocent downloader.
    And this is why people are so reserved in revealing the methods used to bypass DRM/security/encryption.

God damn it.
    I too should be more careful.
    Quote Quote  
  6. psaframe
    Search PM
    Spies of google and evry streaming service are every where & also in this forum trying to fish methodes...
    That why memberes are so reserved in revealing the methods used to bypass DRM/security/encryption...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by thinkpad9x. View Post
    It is not working now,
    WOW, so, that was fast. They are actively monitoring this forum, I suppose. Or you pretend to be an innocent downloader.
    And this is why people are so reserved in revealing the methods used to bypass DRM/security/encryption.

God damn it.
    I too should be more careful.
    Every corporation has spies on various forums.
    Due to such spies, people who want to use these methods cannot be used because, as you know, everyone who has such methods is afraid to share them.
    For example, just like me, when I get some non-public things from someone, it remains uncultivated but, unfortunately, nowadays everyone cheats / lies for their benefit, including corporations.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by thinkpad9x. View Post
    It is not working now,
    ?? who are you ?
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by thinkpad9x View Post
    It is not working now,
    ?? who are you ?
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309698
    Quote Quote  
  10. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by thinkpad9x View Post
    It is not working now,
    ?? who are you ?
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0309698
    you so funny ^ _ ^
    Quote Quote  
  11. Deceased
    Search PM
    <<
    <<
    It's easy to miss the period at the end of the second user name.

If one or both of them is not you, then the other must be your friends at the site where the video is hosted, or maybe a twin separated at birth?
    Quote Quote  
  12. Originally Posted by blimey View Post
    <<
    <<
    It's easy to miss the period at the end of the second user name.

If one or both of them is not you, then the other must be your friends at the site where the video is hosted, or maybe a twin separated at birth?
    I think they are the administrator of the Website
    and they fixed it
    Quote Quote  
  13. Hehe. You found me bros!

Yes! I am the owner of this website.

To be honestly, I really appreciate your hack action <= I fixed it and make my site more secure!

I think you you guys are nice person. And I wonder, Could you please help me more about how to protect the Video DRM.

I have 2 question (I hope you can help me )

#1 - You are very professional in this section, do you have any recommend for me to protect the video when user play video on iOS web (I can not use sigma DRM because Apple policy => so I must to play video without encode). I reseach about Fairplay but it is expensive.
    #2 - Is all DRM Video can download? (Not include screen recorder)

Thank you very much!

@ThinkPad9x (the real one): Why you want to download video in my site? If you want to learn this course, I will share the account for you to learn. We spend a lot of money to make the course like this and sale in the web. If you want to download and then public or sale the course => it is affect to many people
    Quote Quote  
  14. 2: yes

Even if you "fix" it. It will always stay vulnerable.
    discord=notaghost9997
    Quote Quote  
  15. Originally Posted by notaghost View Post
    2: yes

Even if you "fix" it. It will always stay vulnerable.

Thank you!
    I am really worry for my site now It is hard to provide something value but not free online!
    Quote Quote  
  16. Originally Posted by thinkpad9x. View Post
    but not free online!
    Well, isn't Widevine free?
    There's a lot of people that can't decrypt it.
    Quote Quote  
  17. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    but not free online!
    Well, isn't Widevine free?
    There's a lot of people that can't decrypt it.
    Widevine only good for Android device bro! <= I use sigmar DRM already good for Android & Windows.

More over, Widevine is not really free
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by thinkpad9x. View Post
    Widevine only good for Android device bro! <= I use sigmar DRM already good for Android & Windows.

More over, Widevine is not really free
    Tough is developer's life.
    Quote Quote