VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I want to record a 1080p video from a streaming only site with the best possible quality. I can't download it with IDM, or TVDownloader because the video is DRM Protected. When I try to download the ".ts" individual files it says the files are corrupted when I try to open them.

So I think the only alternative I have left is screen recording. I don't mind it it's a paid or free software, I just wanna make sure that I'm using the best one to get the best possible quality of the video + system audio.

I'm tired of opening all those review sites that gives me 15 different options. I wanna make sure I'm using the best one that will give me a good result. (I can edit it later on Premiere Pro)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Try OBS
    Quote Quote  
  3. OBS is pretty special.
    I use it all the time for capturing full screen content and also making video tutorials for YT
    Plenty of tutorials at YT to get you up and running with the best settings.
    I have an IPS HD screen on my laptop, when I capture it and play it back full screen, I can't tell the difference.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Before going screenrecord always try this chrome add on, works great on many sites: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stream-recorder-download/iogidnfllpdhagebkblkgbfijkbkjdmm
    Quote Quote  
  5. I think OBS is too difficult to use. Try RecMaster or Bandicam. Much user-friendly!
    Quote Quote