Hi everyone, I hope you are alright.
I have a problem that I can't find a solution, I'm trying to use z_convertformat for a test, but every time I try it returns the following problem: "Clip must be Frame-Based". I tried a lot of things I could think of, including the obvious one being adding "AssumeFrameBased" and it didn't work. And I can't find anything on the avisynth wiki that gives me a better result.
If I change nnedi3_rpow to AIUpscale it works without errors, but this filter is too slow for my setup. I know I could use ColorMatrix, but z_convertformat seems to return a better result.
Thanks for your time and help.Code:##Sourcer DGDecode_mpeg2source("C:\Encoder\Anime\T01.d2v", info=3) ##matrix ColorMatrix(hints=true, threads=4) ##Deinterlace AnimeIVTC(mode=1, threads=4) ##crop crop(4, 0, -4, -0) ##Bits-depth #ConvertBits(16) ##Scale #AiUpscale(Factor=2, Luma="HQ Sharp", Chroma="Spline36", mode="LineArt", OutDepth=16) nnedi3_rpow2(rfactor=2, nsize=4, nns=3, qual=1, etype=0, pscrn=2, cshift="Spline36Resize", fapprox=0, threads=4) z_ConvertFormat(width=960, height=720, resample_filter ="Spline36", colorspace_op="470bg:601:470bg:f=>709:709:709:f", dither_type="none") ##Bits-depth #Convertbits(8) #fin
Ps: This script works with nnedi3 or AI if I change the input video to any progressive mkv video.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1