VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello guys. I want to reproduce the style of Pursuit of Wonder but I can't really make it work. Can you please help me? I want to knows how is called and maybe can someone send me some tutorials.

https://youtu.be/LaffA9EyUgo

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by dnzul69 View Post
    Hello guys. I want to reproduce the style of Pursuit of Wonder but I can't really make it work. Can you please help me? I want to knows how is called and maybe can someone send me some tutorials.

https://youtu.be/LaffA9EyUgo

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk
    What editor are you using?
    Quote Quote  
  3. It looks a lot like it was built in After Effects, from the particle snowflakes to the wiggler portrait photos.
    Mostly it's creativity. Hundreds of choices executed to get a desired effect.

You can find thousands of After Effects tutorials online -- depending on what you want to do.

And you can always ask them: "For inquiries, email at: pursuit.wonder.media@gmail.com"
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Those drunken moving stills are annoying!

Most any compositing app or NLE should be able to do this, though I agree that it likely was AfterEffect. Hardest part is prepping the stills to have proper alpha masks. Then it's just layering and animating, which detailed attention to event start/stop on the timeline.
    Even the particulate could be done once with an alpha channel (even in something separate like blufftitler) and then layered in where necessary if AE isn't available. Perhaps in a loop to extend the duration.

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  5. Kawaiiii
    Search Comp PM
    It's quite easy to do in Blender too (if you know the software enough).

Particles and glows are not a problem at all .. EEVEE has blooms and very simple movements like the ones is in that video are very easy to achieve. Assign images to planes, keep them oriented toward the camera (with costraints).. use a transparency mixed node with alpha blend to fade in/out on keyframes... activate motion blur.. Make different scenes if needed.. import all of them in VSE and add audio.. render out... you can do everything without any other softare.. easy-peasy lemon squeeze.
    Quote Quote