VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello
    I'm getting error saying "Can't verify license request signature; either the platform is wrong or the key has changed!" when i use widevine decryptor to get dec key of mpd files it was working fine two days ago now it's showing this message can any one help me to solve this problem ?!
    Thank you
    Quote Quote  
  2. Average video editor Sviests's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Update Chrome to newest version,then replace widevinecdm.dll & widevinecdm.dll.sig files with older versions (older version dll link were somewhere here in forum) in folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\90.0.4430.212\Wide vineCdm\_platform_specific\win_x64\
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by thegeek View Post
    Hello
    I'm getting error saying "Can't verify license request signature; either the platform is wrong or the key has changed!" when i use widevine decryptor to get dec key of mpd files it was working fine two days ago now it's showing this message can any one help me to solve this problem ?!
    Thank you
    dont worry 31 may all will stopped xd
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by Sviests View Post
    Update Chrome to newest version,then replace widevinecdm.dll & widevinecdm.dll.sig files with older versions (older version dll link were somewhere here in forum) in folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\90.0.4430.212\Wide vineCdm\_platform_specific\win_x64\
    Solved thx !
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by mzikagate View Post
    Originally Posted by thegeek View Post
    Hello
    Thank you
    dont worry 31 may all will stopped xd
    So, what's the alternative after May 31st?
    Quote Quote  
  6. screen recording for public
    Quote Quote