VideoHelp Forum


Try NordVPN to access Netflix or other streaming services from any country and also surf safely!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread
  1. For the recent time i'm using MeGui... Some of my projects are getting messed up, like:
    In the very short beginning it starts synchronized, then small delay happens, then a complete messed up video!
    What's the problem?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Germany
    Search PM
    Impossible to know without any knowledge about the source of your original material.

    MeGUI uses AviSynth source filters, you may have a chance to select an alternative one. In general it is recommendable to use the indexer with either FFMS2 or LSMASH Works source filter.

    If your source is a DVD Video or Blu-ray, a possible reason might be that the decryption failed or the playlist was misinterpreted.

    In any other case, the video might be corrupt as you received it, try to check that with VLC or SMplayer or MPC-HC / MPC-BE; they all use their own decoders, independent of codecs installed in your Windows system, and very similar to those used by MeGUI.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Yes i use the indexer to bring the file. And it's a bluray one.
    I also use VLC and MPC-HC to play it. But not all my file go corrupted... only some!


    Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    Impossible to know without any knowledge about the source of your original material.

    MeGUI uses AviSynth source filters, you may have a chance to select an alternative one. In general it is recommendable to use the indexer with either FFMS2 or LSMASH Works source filter.

    If your source is a DVD Video or Blu-ray, a possible reason might be that the decryption failed or the playlist was misinterpreted.

    In any other case, the video might be corrupt as you received it, try to check that with VLC or SMplayer or MPC-HC / MPC-BE; they all use their own decoders, independent of codecs installed in your Windows system, and very similar to those used by MeGUI.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Germany
    Search PM
    Then you may need to find an alternative way to rip those.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    Then you may need to find an alternative way to rip those.
    Do you have any idea?! I'm not that much into MeGui language!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Central Germany
    Search PM
    That is not related to MeGUI. "Ripping a Blu-ray disc" mainly means circumventing its copy protection. MeGUI is not able to convert the content of encrypted Blu-ray discs. First you need to learn how to copy the content from a Blu-ray disc to your harddisk while decrypting the encrypted parts. That's important basic knowledge...
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by LigH.de View Post
    That is not related to MeGUI. "Ripping a Blu-ray disc" mainly means circumventing its copy protection. MeGUI is not able to convert the content of encrypted Blu-ray discs. First you need to learn how to copy the content from a Blu-ray disc to your harddisk while decrypting the encrypted parts. That's important basic knowledge...
    No! The Bluray file has already been compressed! It's now 5GB coz i had it from a torrent website and just wanna make it smaller in size!
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads