VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 66
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. psaframe
    Search PM
    I agree too with @notaghost, do'nt fall for scammers & liears.
    I got everything for free a you can get it for free too but you still need to decrypt u brain.
    the mechanisme of getting encryption keys is so clearly now. nothing is possible...
    d'ont PM me please.

2. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    I got everything for free a you can get it for free too but you still need to decrypt u brain.
    the mechanisme of getting encryption keys is so clearly now. nothing is possible...
    d'ont PM me please.
    PoC please.
    I don't believe a single word of what you are saying.

3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by moni View Post
    I can confirm that too. I have lotsa videos which have been downloaded way before the deadline of 31.05.2021. I have logged the MPD links and the pairs KID:Content key.
    I am _NOW_ downloading one of these and am able to decrypt it with the _OLD_ keys.
    That maybe means that the keys are somehow present "inside" the encrypted files.

Edit: I mean, is possible to get the default KID from an encrypted file using mp4info, so I suppose (from absolute ignorance) that the keys are somehow there too.
    Last edited by lfer94; 13th Jun 2021 at 17:12.

4. Originally Posted by lfer94 View Post
    That maybe means that the keys are somehow present "inside" the encrypted files.
    Definitely not.

5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Definitely not.
    It was something I thought from what tamagoyaki said.

Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    Based on the source code of that chrome extension, the process is like the following:

1. The client sends request message to the license server. It includes video/audio KID and some client information.

2. The server searches the content key that matches up the KID and sends back the response message. The message includes the encrypted content key and an encrypted session key.

3. The device private key is used to decrypt the session key. And the decrypted session key is then used to combine with client request message and calculate the CMAC tag (it is like a fingerprint of request message mixed with session key).

4. The CMAC tag is served again as a key and is used to decrypt the content key.

5. Finally what you see on the console output is the pair of KID and content key (the KEY that can decrypt the video/audio).
    I don't know how mp4decrypt works or how it use the content key to decrypt the files, but what is marked in bold caught my attention and for some reason I related it to the decryption process.

6. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    d'ont PM me please.
    If you have a way to get the keys, send me on priv

7. Originally Posted by staszek1503 View Post
    Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    d'ont PM me please.
    If you have a way to get the keys, send me on priv
    Me too

8. sure everyone is waiting for a solution.

9. Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    3. The device private key is used to decrypt the session key. And the decrypted session key is then used to combine with client request message and calculate the CMAC tag (it is like a fingerprint of request message mixed with session key).

4. The CMAC tag is served again as a key and is used to decrypt the content key.
    Thank you very much for this finally understandable and detailled explanation! But I don't get the exact point of 3. and 4. What do you mean by "is served again as a key"?
    Is there a "3b."? Another request to the server with the fingerprint, because you write "is served again" in 4. I really don't get it. Can you please explain again for an even bigger dummy?

10. I have the same problem, apparently peaco-cktv also encrypts video and there is no way to get the key

11. Originally Posted by Quint View Post
    Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post

Thank you very much for this finally understandable and detailled explanation! But I don't get the exact point of 3. and 4. What do you mean by "is served again as a key"?
    Is there a "3b."? Another request to the server with the fingerprint, because you write "is served again" in 4. I really don't get it. Can you please explain again for an even bigger dummy?
    I simply mean the CMAC tag is used to decrypt the content key.
    There is no new request to the server during 3. and 4.

The device private key is used to decrypt the encrypted session key.
    → The session key is used to calculate the CMAC tag from the request message.
    → The CMAC tag is used to decrypt the encrypted content key.

12. Im struggling trying to get those encrypted keys, but theres no way with my knowledge to get them. I know theres a way to get them (some uploader from my country are getting videos without encryption from vod sites) but no pubic info is avalible to normal people.

13. I dont know if this is step in the right direcction...

If you play the video you want to download (I used chrome), open the taskmanager under processes choose chrome , right click and "create dump/image"
    if you open this dump with an hexeditor you can search for the KID (which you can take from the mpd file cenc:default_KID="...") without the "-".

maybe the decryption key is in the dump too... but I had no time yet to check it

14. Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    The device private key is used to decrypt the encrypted session key.
    → The session key is used to calculate the CMAC tag from the request message.
    → The CMAC tag is used to decrypt the encrypted content key.
    Got it! Thanks!

15. Originally Posted by krazykenny View Post
    I dont know if this is step in the right direcction...

If you play the video you want to download (I used chrome), open the taskmanager under processes choose chrome , right click and "create dump/image"
    if you open this dump with an hexeditor you can search for the KID (which you can take from the mpd file cenc:default_KID="...") without the "-".

maybe the decryption key is in the dump too... but I had no time yet to check it
    no. mpd have kid inside. key is response server side.

16. From all the researching I have done, if the way to get the keys was identified, I have the feeling it would require a high level of coding knowledge. Even from just looking at code that people post on websites, it’s like reading another language for me. Plus I think everyone’s video website they have an interest in downloading from are structured differently too - some code provided here doesn’t work on mine because there is no Ajax-admin.php file, whilst others have broken down segments of init files that need merging, expiring tokens etc - the list goes on.

17. can someone teach me pywidevine please?

18. this method does not work anymore, including pywidevine, decryptor and a largue etc of amateur apps. The only thing that is working now for common people is some paid software.

19. Please clarify.

20. Originally Posted by cntnes View Post
    this method does not work anymore, including pywidevine, decryptor and a largue etc of amateur apps. The only thing that is working now for common people is some paid software.
    do you know where to buy that software ?

21. Originally Posted by yassmine007 View Post
    don't bother. that doesn't work anymore either.

22. Originally Posted by tripnikk View Post
    Originally Posted by yassmine007 View Post
    don't bother. that doesn't work anymore either.
    there is a method still working i see a lot of websites upload drm videos today

23. Originally Posted by yassmine007 View Post
    there is a method still working i see a lot of websites upload drm videos today
    Yes! there is a method that works which people are keeping quiet, but I meant most software that was being sold stopped working around the same time the widevine decryptor plugin stopped working as well.

24. you can buy these software in "underground" scene forums
    but the prices are 250-1000 Euro depends if there is a update support

25. No, AS is still working even with the exploit patched. Yesterday I downloaded The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles (with has a remastered Audio/Video and they're not from DVD ones) from P+ USA using a VPN.

Only works with NF,D+ (720p) and AMZN(including suscriptions channels inside their app).

I really dont care about these sites, i was using the L3 Decryptor to save some videos from national vod services that im suscribed. Now i cant, no ones offer support for minority vod services.

I also made some scripts using youtube-dl, aria2c and l3 decrypter to download "massively" from these vod with multiples audios, subtitles, titles, covers and merge them in a single mkv ready to play.
    Last edited by cntnes; 1st Jul 2021 at 06:58.

26. Originally Posted by cntnes View Post
    No, AS is still working even with the exploit patched. Yesterday I downloaded The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles (with has a remastered Audio/Video and they're not from DVD ones) from P+ USA using a VPN.

Only works with NF,D+ (720p) and AMZN(including suscriptions channels inside their app).

I really dont care about these sites, i was using the L3 Decryptor to save some videos from national vod services that im suscribed. Now i cant, no ones offer support for minority vod services.

I also made some scripts using youtube-dl, aria2c and l3 decrypter to download "massively" from these vod with multiples audios, subtitles, titles, covers and merge them in a single mkv ready to play.
    Good for you but the original author of the widevine decrypt plugin simply refused to go further and have already published a white paper on the old exploit /which ofcourse means the new patch covered the exploit and cannot be exploited the same way/. P.S. I am in the same situation. Not everything is Amazon/Netflix/Disney located you know and the minor VODs are not longer recordable. It's just the way it is.
    Last edited by moni; 3rd Jul 2021 at 03:00.

27. Moni, you want get key and kid for which page ? amazon or netflix ? Tell me some movie name i will try to get you key with kid.

28. Hello, how get the key from amazon ?
    I'm on linux so that dvdfab doesn't work.
    The best would be get the key, but if there are other solutions please let me know it.

29. copied
    Note :- The extension doesn't work on chrome version 95.
    (To capture keys from the extension you need a chrome version below 95 or a compatible Widevine CDM!)
    If you used to get keys from the extension and if it doesn't work for you now please first check your chrome version!
    You can do this by the following method. 👇

Open chrome > Go to the top right corner and click the three dots > Go below an click "Help" > Click "About Google Chrome" > Check what is your version.

So if you have been updated to the 95th version already, here are two main things that you could do!

1. Chrome updates automatically. So without your knowledge it would have been updated to the version 95 already! But you don't have to downgrade it. You can use the newest version and also capture keys by the following method!

🔰 So as shown in this video (https://t.me/botzupdate/15) extract this zip file (https://t.me/botzupdate/14), copy the extracted folder, go to your chrome 95 folder!

🔰 You can do this by, right clicking your chrome icon > "Open file location" > Go the folder which has the number 95 or paste "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\95.0.4638.54" in the address bar of your file explorer.

🔰 Once you are in your chrome 95 folder paste the copied (extracted) folder there!

🔰 Make sure you did everything exactly as shown in this video (https://t.me/botzupdate/15). Then you will be good to go and capture keys again!

2. If you don't prefer the above way but you have been updated to the version 95 already, you can uninstall your current chrome application and reinstall an old version and stop automatic updates! Then also you will still be able to capture keys.

🔰 First Watch this video (https://t.me/botzupdate/16) and note closely all the steps!

🔰 Then download one of the below chrome versions first from the given links. 👇
    92 (https://edgedl.me.gvt1.com/edgedl/release2/chrome/acqkdyz3x6ktjenzze3rojk4hs5a_92.0.45..._installer.exe), 93 (https://edgedl.me.gvt1.com/edgedl/release2/chrome/iqpk575b5oapeemzff6rvxw7qu_93.0.4577..._installer.exe), 94
    (https://edgedl.me.gvt1.com/edgedl/release2/chrome/hg74zdeasfwf26u7qbznpdm5va_94.0.4606..._installer.exe)
    🔰 Go to Control Panel > Uninstall a program > choose Google chrome and first uninstall your current version. (you don't have to tick the box of "Also delete your browsing data?")

🔰 Then double click the chrome installer exe which you downloaded in the first step and install it.

🔰 Now you will have a chrome version installed with the capability of capturing keys again from the extension!

Note :- If you follow the 2nd method, even after the installation of the old version, automatic updates could happen. (automatically So you may have to try and stop chrome automatic updates in order to keep your version for a longer time! You will be able to do it by following one of these methods (https://www.webnots.com/7-ways-to-disable-automatic-chrome-update-in-windows-and-mac/) or by watching this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HmoaXPNkGA)!

Important Note:- The extension's end will come soon So make sure to grab your videos quickly!

discord=notaghost9997

30. Important Note:- The extension's end will come soon So make sure to grab your videos quickly!
    Saaaad.