VideoHelp Forum


Try StreamFab All-in-One and download Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc! Or Try DVDFab and copy all Blu-rays and DVDs!

Try NordVPN to access Netflix or other streaming services from any country and also surf safely! Try NordVPN!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 54
FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,591 to 1,598 of 1598
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    IRL
    Search Comp PM
    I am looking for help once again my friends.

    PSSH:
    Code:
    AAAATXBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAC0IARIQ3SqTes487LIajAAAAWZYCRoNY3lmcm93eXBvbHNhdCIInIANAAAAAAA=
    License URL:
    Code:
    https://pro.hit.gemius.pl/redot.gif?l=41//id=nSeacT_zI7mAq5WPo29OjKbl3_LUxvtDXP.NXzWm5v..j7&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Fipla.tv%2F%3FCat%3Dundefined%26m%3DTom___Jerry%26mCat%3DWideo%2FFilm%26d%3DHBO%26l%3D15%26adf%3Dfalse&extra=GoalName%3DOdtwarzanie%2FNowy_Materia%C5%82%7Cua%3Dpbg_pc_windows_chrome_html%7Cc%3Dpbg-WWW%2F2.16.19-1%2FWindows%2FNT%2010.0%2Funknown%2Funknown%7Cuad_application%3Dchrome%7Cuad_build%3D2161901%7Cuad_deviceType%3Dpc%7Cuad_os%3Dwindows%7Cuad_player%3Dhtml%7Cuad_portal%3Dpbg%7Cp%3Dpolsatgo_pl&et=action
    headers.py
    curlconverter/com
    Code:
    import requests
    
    headers = {
        'authority': 'pro.hit.gemius.pl',
        'sec-ch-ua': '" Not;A Brand";v="99", "Google Chrome";v="97", "Chromium";v="97"',
        'dnt': '1',
        'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
        'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36',
        'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
        'accept': '*/*',
        'origin': 'https://polsatboxgo.pl',
        'sec-fetch-site': 'cross-site',
        'sec-fetch-mode': 'cors',
        'sec-fetch-dest': 'empty',
        'referer': 'https://polsatboxgo.pl/',
        'accept-language': 'pl,en-US;q=0.9,en;q=0.8,ru;q=0.7',
        'cookie': 'Gdyn=KlQTlRGGQMGGREhRT5AQl3iissGMaehFrsbxLbGHk1jGTK-nXG8ex4SS2B1sG0L5eM1mTKpw-LEXhH8PHss2GGiMySy8N6XmSssGraLYcbvlXnoOsaX7GMQSksoajeIGy2-7sG..',
    }
    
    params = (
        ('l', '41//id=nSeacT_zI7mAq5WPo29OjKbl3_LUxvtDXP.NXzWm5v..j7'),
        ('href', 'http://www/ipla.tv/?Cat=undefined&m=Tom___Jerry&mCat=Wideo/Film&d=HBO&l=15&adf=false'),
        ('extra', 'GoalName=Odtwarzanie/Nowy_Materia\u0142|ua=pbg_pc_windows_chrome_html|c=pbg-WWW/2.16.19-1/Windows/NT 10.0/unknown/unknown|uad_application=chrome|uad_build=2161901|uad_deviceType=pc|uad_os=windows|uad_player=html|uad_portal=pbg|p=polsatgo_pl'),
        ('et', 'action'),
    )
    
    response = requests.get('https://pro.hit.gemius.pl/redot.gif', headers=headers, params=params)
    
    #NB. Original query string below. It seems impossible to parse and
    #reproduce query strings 100% accurately so the one below is given
    #in case the reproduced version is not "correct".
    # response = requests.get('https://pro.hit.gemius.pl/redot.gif?l=41//id=nSeacT_zI7mAq5WPo29OjKbl3_LUxvtDXP.NXzWm5v..j7&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Fipla.tv%2F%3FCat%3Dundefined%26m%3DTom___Jerry%26mCat%3DWideo%2FFilm%26d%3DHBO%26l%3D15%26adf%3Dfalse&extra=GoalName%3DOdtwarzanie%2FNowy_Materia%C5%82%7Cua%3Dpbg_pc_windows_chrome_html%7Cc%3Dpbg-WWW%2F2.16.19-1%2FWindows%2FNT%2010.0%2Funknown%2Funknown%7Cuad_application%3Dchrome%7Cuad_build%3D2161901%7Cuad_deviceType%3Dpc%7Cuad_os%3Dwindows%7Cuad_player%3Dhtml%7Cuad_portal%3Dpbg%7Cp%3Dpolsatgo_pl&et=action', headers=headers)
    Error:
    PHP Code:
    E:\Inne\Wsio\VOD\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py:260RuntimeWarningUnexpected end-group tagNot all data was converted
      license
    .ParseFromString(base64.b64decode(license_b64))
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      
    File "l3.py"line 25in <module>
        
    correctkeys WV_Function(psshlic_url)
      
    File "l3.py"line 21in WV_Function
        wvdecrypt
    .update_license(license_b64)
      
    File "E:\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\decrypt\wvdecryptcustom.py"line 58in update_license
        self
    .cdm.provide_license(self.sessionlicense_b64)
      
    File "E:\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py"line 275in provide_license
        session
    .session_key oaep_cipher.decrypt(license.SessionKey)
      
    File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\Cryptodome\Cipher\PKCS1_OAEP.py"line 167in decrypt
        raise ValueError
    ("Ciphertext with incorrect length.")
    ValueErrorCiphertext with incorrect length
    Thank you for your help
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by amb3r View Post
    I am looking for help once again my friends.

    PSSH:
    Code:
    AAAATXBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAC0IARIQ3SqTes487LIajAAAAWZYCRoNY3lmcm93eXBvbHNhdCIInIANAAAAAAA=
    License URL:
    Code:
    https://pro.hit.gemius.pl/redot.gif?l=41//id=nSeacT_zI7mAq5WPo29OjKbl3_LUxvtDXP.NXzWm5v..j7&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Fipla.tv%2F%3FCat%3Dundefined%26m%3DTom___Jerry%26mCat%3DWideo%2FFilm%26d%3DHBO%26l%3D15%26adf%3Dfalse&extra=GoalName%3DOdtwarzanie%2FNowy_Materia%C5%82%7Cua%3Dpbg_pc_windows_chrome_html%7Cc%3Dpbg-WWW%2F2.16.19-1%2FWindows%2FNT%2010.0%2Funknown%2Funknown%7Cuad_application%3Dchrome%7Cuad_build%3D2161901%7Cuad_deviceType%3Dpc%7Cuad_os%3Dwindows%7Cuad_player%3Dhtml%7Cuad_portal%3Dpbg%7Cp%3Dpolsatgo_pl&et=action
    headers.py
    curlconverter/com
    Code:
    import requests
    
    headers = {
        'authority': 'pro.hit.gemius.pl',
        'sec-ch-ua': '" Not;A Brand";v="99", "Google Chrome";v="97", "Chromium";v="97"',
        'dnt': '1',
        'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
        'user-agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36',
        'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
        'accept': '*/*',
        'origin': 'https://polsatboxgo.pl',
        'sec-fetch-site': 'cross-site',
        'sec-fetch-mode': 'cors',
        'sec-fetch-dest': 'empty',
        'referer': 'https://polsatboxgo.pl/',
        'accept-language': 'pl,en-US;q=0.9,en;q=0.8,ru;q=0.7',
        'cookie': 'Gdyn=KlQTlRGGQMGGREhRT5AQl3iissGMaehFrsbxLbGHk1jGTK-nXG8ex4SS2B1sG0L5eM1mTKpw-LEXhH8PHss2GGiMySy8N6XmSssGraLYcbvlXnoOsaX7GMQSksoajeIGy2-7sG..',
    }
    
    params = (
        ('l', '41//id=nSeacT_zI7mAq5WPo29OjKbl3_LUxvtDXP.NXzWm5v..j7'),
        ('href', 'http://www/ipla.tv/?Cat=undefined&m=Tom___Jerry&mCat=Wideo/Film&d=HBO&l=15&adf=false'),
        ('extra', 'GoalName=Odtwarzanie/Nowy_Materia\u0142|ua=pbg_pc_windows_chrome_html|c=pbg-WWW/2.16.19-1/Windows/NT 10.0/unknown/unknown|uad_application=chrome|uad_build=2161901|uad_deviceType=pc|uad_os=windows|uad_player=html|uad_portal=pbg|p=polsatgo_pl'),
        ('et', 'action'),
    )
    
    response = requests.get('https://pro.hit.gemius.pl/redot.gif', headers=headers, params=params)
    
    #NB. Original query string below. It seems impossible to parse and
    #reproduce query strings 100% accurately so the one below is given
    #in case the reproduced version is not "correct".
    # response = requests.get('https://pro.hit.gemius.pl/redot.gif?l=41//id=nSeacT_zI7mAq5WPo29OjKbl3_LUxvtDXP.NXzWm5v..j7&href=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Fipla.tv%2F%3FCat%3Dundefined%26m%3DTom___Jerry%26mCat%3DWideo%2FFilm%26d%3DHBO%26l%3D15%26adf%3Dfalse&extra=GoalName%3DOdtwarzanie%2FNowy_Materia%C5%82%7Cua%3Dpbg_pc_windows_chrome_html%7Cc%3Dpbg-WWW%2F2.16.19-1%2FWindows%2FNT%2010.0%2Funknown%2Funknown%7Cuad_application%3Dchrome%7Cuad_build%3D2161901%7Cuad_deviceType%3Dpc%7Cuad_os%3Dwindows%7Cuad_player%3Dhtml%7Cuad_portal%3Dpbg%7Cp%3Dpolsatgo_pl&et=action', headers=headers)
    Error:
    PHP Code:
    E:\Inne\Wsio\VOD\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py:260RuntimeWarningUnexpected end-group tagNot all data was converted
      license
    .ParseFromString(base64.b64decode(license_b64))
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      
    File "l3.py"line 25in <module>
        
    correctkeys WV_Function(psshlic_url)
      
    File "l3.py"line 21in WV_Function
        wvdecrypt
    .update_license(license_b64)
      
    File "E:\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\decrypt\wvdecryptcustom.py"line 58in update_license
        self
    .cdm.provide_license(self.sessionlicense_b64)
      
    File "E:\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py"line 275in provide_license
        session
    .session_key oaep_cipher.decrypt(license.SessionKey)
      
    File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\Cryptodome\Cipher\PKCS1_OAEP.py"line 167in decrypt
        raise ValueError
    ("Ciphertext with incorrect length.")
    ValueErrorCiphertext with incorrect length
    Thank you for your help

    It is not a license
    Quote Quote  
  3. License url is wrong.
    You pasted a link to a gif.
    Filter on your browser network tab with "method:POST"
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    IRL
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    License url is wrong.
    You pasted a link to a gif.
    Filter on your browser network tab with "method:POST"
    PSSH:
    Code:
    AAAATXBzc2gAAAAA7e+LqXnWSs6jyCfc1R0h7QAAAC0IARIQ3SqTes487LIajAAAAWZYCRoNY3lmcm93eXBvbHNhdCIInIANAAAAAAA=
    Ok.New:

    License URL:
    Code:
    https://b2c-www.redefine.pl/rpc/drm/
    Image
    [Attachment 63077 - Click to enlarge]


    headers.py
    Code:
    import requests
    
    headers = {
        'Connection': 'keep-alive',
        'sec-ch-ua': '" Not;A Brand";v="99", "Google Chrome";v="97", "Chromium";v="97"',
        'Accept': 'application/json',
        'DNT': '1',
        'Content-Type': 'application/json;charset=UTF-8',
        'sec-ch-ua-mobile': '?0',
        'User-Agent': 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36',
        'sec-ch-ua-platform': '"Windows"',
        'Origin': 'https://polsatboxgo.pl',
        'Sec-Fetch-Site': 'cross-site',
        'Sec-Fetch-Mode': 'cors',
        'Sec-Fetch-Dest': 'empty',
        'Referer': 'https://polsatboxgo.pl/',
        'Accept-Language': 'pl,en-US;q=0.9,en;q=0.8,ru;q=0.7',
    }
    
    data = {
      '{"id":1,"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"checkProductAccess","params":{"product":{"id":"64bc1c1c79b5561a3e5e66ef1380529a","type":"media","subType":"movie"},"ua":"pbg_pc_windows_chrome_html/1 (Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36)","deviceId":{"type":"other","value":"1ba092ee-c95d-4f53-8c3a-a97de6830134"},"userAgentData":{"portal":"pbg","deviceType":"pc","application":"chrome","player":"html","build":1,"os":"windows","osInfo":"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/97.0.4692.99 Safari/537.36"},"authData":{"sessionToken":"84286b4d-b430-4565-8652-b19b118a1375|1643630536|drm|checkProductAccess|aCcQn5EHxV5IEHCadmNFoxA4hn3ZOcT3ftq62Mc-z-Q': '"},"clientId":"f7bddd8a-63fa-42de-9bf7-69cd10dcbce3"}}'
    }
    
    response = requests.post('https://b2c-www.redefine.pl/rpc/drm/', headers=headers, data=data)
    Error:
    PHP Code:
    E:\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py:260RuntimeWarningUnexpected end-group tagNot all data was converted
      license
    .ParseFromString(base64.b64decode(license_b64))
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      
    File "l3.py"line 25in <module>
        
    correctkeys WV_Function(psshlic_url)
      
    File "l3.py"line 21in WV_Function
        wvdecrypt
    .update_license(license_b64)
      
    File "E:\WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\decrypt\wvdecryptcustom.py"line 58in update_license
        self
    .cdm.provide_license(self.sessionlicense_b64)
      
    File "E:WKS-KEYS\pywidevine\L3\cdm\cdm.py"line 275in provide_license
        session
    .session_key oaep_cipher.decrypt(license.SessionKey)
      
    File "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\Cryptodome\Cipher\PKCS1_OAEP.py"line 167in decrypt
        raise ValueError
    ("Ciphertext with incorrect length.")
    ValueErrorCiphertext with incorrect length
    Last edited by amb3r; 24th Jan 2022 at 07:40.
    Quote Quote  
  5. This might be one of those license servers that's expecting json formatted data. Someone else might be able to help.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    IRL
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by ElCap View Post
    This might be one of those license servers that's expecting json formatted data. Someone else might be able to help.
    ok sad thx for help
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    Canada
    Search PM
    How to get around this error with Json protection? in WKS-KEYS.


    license response status: <Response [500]>
    server reports: {"message":null}
    server did not issue license, make sure you have correctly pasted all the required headers in the headers.py. Also check json/raw params of POST request.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Originally Posted by gareth41 View Post
    Custom headers on ghosts site are not working it seems.
    Excellent find.
    This is why the zee5 doesn't seem to work, or so I think.
    BRO Please help me gt keys from zee5
    Quote Quote