VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab All-in-One and rip streaming video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I agree too with @notaghost, do'nt fall for scammers & liears.
    I got everything for free a you can get it for free too but you still need to decrypt u brain.
    the mechanisme of getting encryption keys is so clearly now. nothing is possible...
    d'ont PM me please.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    I got everything for free a you can get it for free too but you still need to decrypt u brain.
    the mechanisme of getting encryption keys is so clearly now. nothing is possible...
    d'ont PM me please.
    PoC please.
    I don't believe a single word of what you are saying.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by moni View Post
    I can confirm that too. I have lotsa videos which have been downloaded way before the deadline of 31.05.2021. I have logged the MPD links and the pairs KID:Content key.
    I am _NOW_ downloading one of these and am able to decrypt it with the _OLD_ keys.
    That maybe means that the keys are somehow present "inside" the encrypted files.

Edit: I mean, is possible to get the default KID from an encrypted file using mp4info, so I suppose (from absolute ignorance) that the keys are somehow there too.
    Last edited by lfer94; 13th Jun 2021 at 16:12.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by lfer94 View Post
    That maybe means that the keys are somehow present "inside" the encrypted files.
    Definitely not.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by [ss]vegeta View Post
    Definitely not.
    It was something I thought from what tamagoyaki said.

Originally Posted by tamagoyaki View Post
    Based on the source code of that chrome extension, the process is like the following:

1. The client sends request message to the license server. It includes video/audio KID and some client information.

2. The server searches the content key that matches up the KID and sends back the response message. The message includes the encrypted content key and an encrypted session key.

3. The device private key is used to decrypt the session key. And the decrypted session key is then used to combine with client request message and calculate the CMAC tag (it is like a fingerprint of request message mixed with session key).

4. The CMAC tag is served again as a key and is used to decrypt the content key.

5. Finally what you see on the console output is the pair of KID and content key (the KEY that can decrypt the video/audio).
    I don't know how mp4decrypt works or how it use the content key to decrypt the files, but what is marked in bold caught my attention and for some reason I related it to the decryption process.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    d'ont PM me please.
    If you have a way to get the keys, send me on priv
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by staszek1503 View Post
    Originally Posted by naim2007 View Post
    d'ont PM me please.
    If you have a way to get the keys, send me on priv
    Me too
    Quote Quote  
  8. sure everyone is waiting for a solution.
    Quote Quote