VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

Closed Thread
Thread
  1. Banned
    Search PM
    HI to everyone I have got a question I need to ask and it Is about extracting a srr file

how do you extract a SRR files
    i found a website wwwrdb.com that has lots of movies and tv series and you can download them but you cant play them on your a windows pc cos it is a SRR files which windows does not Recognize them. so does anyone know of any software that will extract SRR FILES it is not a winrar files it is white files which windows does not Recognize and the site has everything in folders of tv series and movies. like there is a tv series i have downloaded called Holby City it has all the series of that and i can download the files on the site but they are SRR files. so does anyone know of a way to extract the SRR files to get the real files on a windows pc can anyone please help me with this problem.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 4th May 2021 at 09:27.

2. SRR files cannot be used to get the original content it used to encapsulate.
    Srrdb . com only contains the meta data of warez releases, not the contents itself!
    You need to learn how to properly torrent and not waste time your time on stuff like this.

3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Please don't discuss warez moviez sites.
    Last edited by Baldrick; 4th May 2021 at 09:35.