VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi, guys

I'm very new to this, but recently I've tried to download a show from my local streaming platform and I have come to the step where I can download the file in mp4 form from the manifest.mpd link. However the downloaded file is totally unwatchable (all green color and no sound) so I suspected that it's DRM-protected and I need to encryption key, and KID to do it. I have managed to find it now, and I ran it in both mp4decrypt and FFMpeg. However the output file is still in green and unwatchable still. Do you know how to solve this, or am I understanding all of this incorrectly. These are the links for everything I got so far.

HTML Code:
    https://cdn208.stm.trueid.net/svod_wv/ASS202104013982_m_auto.smil/manifest.mpd?appid=trueid&type=svod&visitor=web&uid=24680881&did=MTA4MjI4OTExNy4xNjE5ODU2MjEx&sid=d37b1365d1&rt=1619857795&tk=KXCNCxruutpqylJ-eWfsR2VWlNKokB2dDGcjB38Eka4
    PHP Code:
    Keyac9cac0caf7dffd96e32e1ea0bd8c238 
    PHP Code:
    KID=67e5babd0e785cd0bccdbae46f10b3c6 
    Thanks everyone in advance. Any advice is appreciated.
    Quote Quote  
  2. file link not UP
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by WaitForIt View Post
    Hi, guys

I'm very new to this, but recently I've tried to download a show from my local streaming platform and I have come to the step where I can download the file in mp4 form from the manifest.mpd link. However the downloaded file is totally unwatchable (all green color and no sound) so I suspected that it's DRM-protected and I need to encryption key, and KID to do it. I have managed to find it now, and I ran it in both mp4decrypt and FFMpeg. However the output file is still in green and unwatchable still. Do you know how to solve this, or am I understanding all of this incorrectly. These are the links for everything I got so far.

HTML Code:
    https://cdn208.stm.trueid.net/svod_wv/ASS202104013982_m_auto.smil/manifest.mpd?appid=trueid&type=svod&visitor=web&uid=24680881&did=MTA4MjI4OTExNy4xNjE5ODU2MjEx&sid=d37b1365d1&rt=1619857795&tk=KXCNCxruutpqylJ-eWfsR2VWlNKokB2dDGcjB38Eka4
    PHP Code:
    Keyac9cac0caf7dffd96e32e1ea0bd8c238 
    PHP Code:
    KID=67e5babd0e785cd0bccdbae46f10b3c6 
    Thanks everyone in advance. Any advice is appreciated.
    There are a number of possibilities.
    Maybe your key is wrong.
    Maybe your mp4decrypt command is wrong.
    Maybe you joined the audio and video and then you tried to decrypt.
    Maybe something got corrupted during download.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Also i have done this a few times, if you are getting the Key and KeyID from Widevine Decrypt, it is backwards for MP4Decryt, it is in the format of KeyID:Key.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Did you make sure the track ID was correct when decrypting? Video and Audio may have different track IDs. You can confirm with mediainfo.
    Quote Quote  
  6. The game is over for now so further discussion is fruitless.
    Quote Quote  
  7. psaframe
    Search PM
    Game "cat & mouse" is over now.
    so further discussion is useless.
    Quote Quote