VideoHelp Forum


Try StreamFab All-in-One and rip streaming video! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread
  1. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    France
    Search PM
    Good afternoon everyone!

    So I'm new here, since Tubedigger advised me to go there to potentially get help. haha

    For year, I've only been using Tubedigger to get videos from a little everywhere.

    It's a very good app when you pay, but I know it can't always get everything (which is fine it still helped me quite a lot for so many things)

    So currently I'd like to have this video = https://www.tvnow.de/shows/ninja-warrior-germany-allstars-19580/staffel-1/episode-1-1-...rrunde-3963204

    The past seasons, I could download the show just fine, but now, as Tubedigger said "They completely switched to D|)M", and maybe I can get help from here, please?

    If I did something wrong with my post, don't hesitate to tell me. =)
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    France
    Search PM
    Thanks for the try but the app doesn't work at all.

    It stays open 2 seconds and then closes itself on its oown.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Germany
    Search Comp PM
    Can someone explain this in more detail?
    What do you have to do to get all the data for this video, for example?

    https://www.tvnow.de/shows/die-wollnys-eine-schrecklich-grosse-familie-1708/2021-02/ep...wanger-3930374

    So that you can then download them with the programme "N_m3u8DL-CLI".

    Where do you get the key to decrypt the whole thing?

    Thanks for the help
    Quote Quote  
  4. Average video editor Sviests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    USA,Sweden
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by DJCoci View Post
    What do you have to do to get all the data for this video, for example?

    https://www.tvnow.de/shows/die-wollnys-eine-schrecklich-grosse-familie-1708/2021-02/ep...wanger-3930374
    Login required.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Location
    Germany
    Search Comp PM
    Thank you for your reply.
    I have the login data and can also log in there to watch the video.
    I'm more interested in a general explanation of the TVNow procedure.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    Argentina
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by DJCoci View Post
    I have the login data and can also log in there to watch the video.
    I'm more interested in a general explanation of the TVNow procedure.
    He meant that HE needs the login data to try to help you.

    Anyway, from May 31st is not possible to get decryption keys for Widevine L3. You will not be able to download the contents of TVNow.
    Last edited by lfer94; 6th Jun 2021 at 04:03. Reason: Date correction
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by DJCoci View Post
    Thank you for your reply.
    I have the login data and can also log in there to watch the video.
    I'm more interested in a general explanation of the TVNow procedure.
    How can anyone help you if they don't have the login data or an account themselves ?

    However, its possible to download the content, but not possible to get the decryption keys with the Tomer Chrome addon and another solution is available to a select few who claim to have it but whether they will share / help is doubtful.
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads