VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Can i have some chance taking stream source in the DASH mpd format VIDEO and then convert it to m3u8 HLS format to restream it again , I have DASH mpd License. And i want convert the mpd to m3u8 HLS format.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by thegeek View Post
    Can i have some chance taking stream source in the DASH mpd format VIDEO and then convert it to m3u8 HLS format to restream it again , I have DASH mpd License. And i want convert the mpd to m3u8 HLS format.
    Not possible convert from dash to hls because they already different
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by kienkzz View Post
    Originally Posted by thegeek View Post
    Can i have some chance taking stream source in the DASH mpd format VIDEO and then convert it to m3u8 HLS format to restream it again , I have DASH mpd License. And i want convert the mpd to m3u8 HLS format.
    Is there any way i can restream this channels i have the mpd link and drm licensee url
    Quote Quote  
  4. Originally Posted by thegeek View Post
    Originally Posted by kienkzz View Post
    Is there any way i can restream this channels i have the mpd link and drm licensee url
    Do you have key to decrypt?
    No key, still restream but don't see content
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by kienkzz View Post
    Do you have key to decrypt?
    No key, still restream but don't see content
    Yes i have the widevine dec-key how i can restream it ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. any one can help ?!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by thegeek View Post
    any one can help ?!
    mp4decrypt will help you.
    Command:
    HTML Code:
    mp4decrypt --key 1:abcxyz input.mp4 output.mp4
    with abcxyz is key you find, input is file input, and output is file output where you extract this video
    Quote Quote  
  8. how to open mp4decrypt
    Quote Quote  
  9. you need to run it trough cmd, like yt-dlp for download
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search PM
    Do you want to download some protected video or convert a live stream to hls?.
    In first case you already have enough info on this forum about how to do it, there are some tools to automate it or you can firstly download using yt-dlp,mp4decrypt and finally mkvtoolnix to join the tracks.

To convert a live stream to hls you need to use a server with custom made software to manage the streams and follow a similar process to previous one but sustained in time; a good server can convert around 70-80 livestreams at the same time.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 4 mediante Tapatalk
    Quote Quote