VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hi..

I am a student and I have an audio file to listen to which I'd like to download and keep and make a transcription of.

But I can't do it. Used to be I could right click and 'save audio' but that's gone.

Can anyone help with how I might be able to get the audio?

Here's the link: https://learn.tafesa.edu.au/mod/resource/view.php?id=965448&forceview=1
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    That link takes one to the sign-in & terms agreement page. You are supposed to be agreeing to use those files only for their intended purpose and only while they allow to provide them.

Seems you might be trying to get around their terms. Especially if they disabled downloads for a reason (possibly one you might not directly know about).

Have you done the more straightforward thing and asked the faculty/admins to re-allow those downloads?

Scott
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I haven't. Actually I can't talk to them. I have a number of course/study related questions and there's no one to ask. Our lecturer told us he's gone on two weeks holiday and didn't nominate a replacement. None of their 'help' links work to provide help, i.e. a place to ask your question.

It's all pretty farcical.

No worries. Thanks for your interest. If there'd been a way I would have used it. Until today with firefox I would right click and save audio. Today firefox cannot even access those pages - can log in to the site and that's about all. So they're there. they are alive and they're there on deck and they're doing things. Just they can't see their way to actually doing anything for the students.
    Quote Quote