VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    Hi!

So I wanted to get an account over on d9 for vapoursynth discussions. I registered (using this same Userid) and waited. And waited. After the 5 days to have the account unlocked, however, things still do not work for me (its been a few weeks now):

Accessing the subforums I get:

There are no posts in this forum.
    Any thread I want to view (directly accessed through links from google) I get this. (The same for my user-page)

VHSCritter, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I can't post or pm and have no Idea how to fix this. So I was wondering if someone with an account here could pm an admin there to get in touch with me so I can figure out what the problem is.

Thanks!
    Last edited by VHSCritter; 16th Apr 2021 at 09:05.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Is this solved already? BTW, VHSCritter is a great username
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by emcodem View Post
    Is this solved already?

Thank you for answering emcodem!

It's almost done: I figured since I can't use my own username/mail I just make a new one and use a disposable address.
    Took a few tries to find one that worked and I still have to wait out the 5 days.
    Not sure if I should even bother beyond that, given that I might then get the other one disabled too...

As such this thread can be closed.

Originally Posted by emcodem View Post
    BTW, VHSCritter is a great username

Thank you
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    manono is member of this forum, mod at Doom9 last I saw, so PM him.

Agreed, nifty name.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote